Memory Lane

When We Were In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like their old WGM days they still hold hands, sniff and kiss each other’s hand whenever they secretly date whether it is in Jong Hyun's car or Seung Yeon’s van. Both of them are aware how much they are addicted to each other’s scent – like the habit of smelling and holding each other will never get old. It always gives them a unique kind of calm sensation, something they can only feel between the two of them.  

Suddenly one wounding question breaks the routine. For the first time in 3years, their feelings seem to suddenly took a detour. Neither of them take the courage to talk nor touch each other on their way to Seung Yeon's apartment. It feels like hell at least for Jong Hyun. He feels betrayed by that someone whom he thought totally understands the situation. In an instant Jong Hyun's face went back to the usual Lee Jong Hyun face – COLD and ROUGH. Meanwhile, Seung Yeon keeps on facing the window, looking at the street lights outside drowning in her deep thoughts.

Jong Hyun's POV

The silence inside the car is so deafening for him. Seung Yeon's question keeps on running inside his mind. He wants to speak up but he is too afraid that it might lead to something he's too afraid to hear.

“What does she mean until when? That she's tired of this? Is she tired of me? Of us? Did her feelings change without me noticing? Did i do somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter