Mother’s Advice

When We Were In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Yeon’s mom arrives in the hospital very early the next morning. She’s been very worried about her condition because situation like this is not very Seung Yeon type. She knows her daughter really well that she can sense something is wrong for her to be in this bad condition. Though she’s aware that Seung Yeon really works hard, she’s also very sure that her daughter takes care of herself. Choa and Seung Yeon awakens from the creaking sound of her hospital room.

“Omma” Seung Yeon greets. “Hello Auntie. How are you?” Choa follows.

“Omo..My Seung Yeon. Look how pale you are. Tsk. C’mon let’s eat. I brought some soup. Your Appa will be here later. He just needs to settle some things in the restaurant. Thank you Choa for taking care of her, you must lack some sleep.” Omma says. While she prepare for the soup, Jeong Yeon’s voice echoes near the door complaining on the bags she is carrying.

“Unnie!” She cries out. The moment she’s in the room, she leaves those bags in the door and runs towards Seung Yeon’s bed hugging her. “Unnie! How are you? Omma is punishing me with those bags. Hello Choa Unnie! I missed you too!” she’s still sulking and acting like a little girl over those bags. 

“Yaah, Jeong Yeon stop acting like a baby. Come over here and help me prepare food for your Unnies.” Omma instructs her. “But what are those bags for Omma?” Seung Yeon asks.

“It’s nothing, just some cooking ingredients for you and Jong Hyun and packs of mitsugaru for him of course. I am pretty sure his containers were already empty.” She answers. “Where is he? I am quite surprised he’s not here today. Being here again makes me think back some fond memories of him. I can still remember the look in his eyes from the last time you were rushed to the hospital because of an accident in your drama filming.” She keeps on talking while preparing for the soup. “You scratched your foot that time and the wound was bleeding. He rushed over here, on the same hospital without showering – he just covered his face with a mask and a cap and he’s only wearing slippers as if he’s not a celebrity. Haha. That boy!” She continues while putting the soup in a huge bowl. “The funniest part is when we were waiting for you and the doctor outside the operating room. Me and your Appa were calm seating in the corridor chair knowing it’s not a serious accident. We tried to convince him to seat beside us but he can’t contain his nervousness. He was really worried. He keeps on walking back and forth in front of us while biting his nails. That time Appa joked that he looks like your husband waiting nervously for your safe child delivery. Hahaha. He's just too fun to watch that time. Aigoo. I missed that kid." She lets another laugh.

“Eyyy. Omma. Why are you so acting so cheesy over there? I am hungry” Jeong Yeon finally cuts in.

“Yah. If you helped me earlier you could eat by now. Help me put everything in the table. I will feed Seung Yeon.” Omma says.

“Omma, why did you leave small portions here in the container? Will Appa ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter