Vacation

When We Were In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JongHyun after having 4hours of sleep this morning immediately went straight to the airport. He instructed Tiger manager-nim to book an early flight for him to Mexico. He is supposed to go with his Viva hyung but because of what happened last night, he just wants an alone time for him. He wants to have a short break from all the troubles in his life - his troubled relationship with Seung Yeon and with s.

His head aches so much from the lack of sleep and from the alcohol he consumed last night. He tries to slender and relaxes himself in his seat beside the airplane window. "Sitting beside the window is her favorite spot whenever she travels" he says thinking of Seung Yeon as he fastens his seatbelt and closes his eyes.

********

Both of them were excited. They secretly arranged a 2day & 1night summer vacation to celebrate a year of being together. To escape from airport photos, they took a separate business class flights going to Bantayan Island in the Philippines. They agreed to meet up in the Philippine airport. Jong Hyun carrying his guitar arrived first and took his waiting time into a shopping time. He brought some wine and alcoholic drinks which he thinks are necessary for his hidden business for their first secret night together.

An hour later Seung Yeon arrived at the Philippine airport. She immediately called Jong Hyun who's already waiting inside their private shuttle going to the island. Both of them were all smiles the moment they were together inside the car. Jong Hyun immediately started his usual recharging routine. The driver seemed to notice the two lovebirds behind him as he showed a little shy smile in his face. But the two were unstoppable. It became a two-way recharging. They were too happy as they travel through their way to their privately rented villa.

An hour later they arrived at their place. "Please enjoy your honeymoon Ma'am, Sir" greeted the driver. Seung Yeon was a bit surprised. "Thank You. Isn't my wife so pretty?" Jong Hyun bragged. "Yes Sir. You're lucky! Again, please enjoy your stay here" replied the driver. "Thank you!" Seung Yeon bowed and they walk inside the villa to put their baggage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter