Bad Condition

When We Were In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Yeon has a photoshoot on the afternoon but she hasn’t got a proper sleep yet and hasn’t eaten any proper meal until today. The anger and pain in Jong Hyun's eyes still buried in her mind. It has been more than 36hrs since the party incident but for her everything seemed to happen a minute ago.

"Seung Yeon-shi, are you okay? You look really pale" noticed the stylist. "I am fine Unnie. We need to finish this photo shoot" she replies almost grasping some air.

The pictorial will be held outdoors for the winter clothes that she's currently endorsing. After WGM, Seung Yeon became more visible in CFs and endorsements. The photographers and brand stylists start to prepare as Seung Yeon patiently stands in the open area. She starts to feel the chill of the blowing winds. She loves her craft a lot and she works hard in every project given to her. She does not complain at all that she already feels the chill deep down her bones.

"Seung Yeon-shi! Seung Yeon-shi!" the people around her starts to panic. She collapses even before the cameras started rolling. Her manager rushes to her and checks her body resting on the ground. "I think she has fever. I will rush her to the hospital" he said. Pack up her things immediately and follow us in Seoul Hospital" Manager-nim instructs the stylist.

Once in the hospital, the doctor explains to the manager and stylist about her condition. She is suffering from fever caused by fatigued and dehydration. She needs to stay in the hospital for the next two days for a complete recovery of her immune system. She is also advised to shy away from stress and problems for faster recovery. Manager-nim immediately cancels her schedules for the next two days and informs the producers of her condition.

"Did you call her parents already?" Stylist asks Manager-nim. "Yes, they will catch the earliest train to Seoul tomorrow morning" he answers. "I am trying to contact Jong hyun-shi but i can't reach him. I am not sure if his overseas for a concert." Manager-nim continues.

"Omo!" The stylist shrieks out looking at her phone. "Why? Please tone down your voice you might awake her" Manager-nim is curious. "You really contact him, he is in Cancun now and you will not be happy to see this. It’s all over the SNS now" stylist silently shares her phone to Manager-nim.

"CNBLUE Lee Jong Hyun Caught with a Girl in Cancun" - Koreaboo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter