Hello World!

When We Were In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know I was wrong. Just punch me straight at my face Hyung” he says with his head down as he makes his entrance and stops in the practice room door. Jung Shin runs towards him and throws himself in a hug. “My Hyung is back!!!” he shrieks as Jong Hyun sweetly pushes him away. Min Hyuk shows a huge smile in his face as he walks to join Jung Shin in his hug. “Seems like someone got recharged” Min Hyuk teases. All of them now looking at Yong Hwa’s direction, waiting for him to join them. He finally stands up and walks towards the door passing through them then he makes a sudden stop. “I got your message last night. We support you all the way, you got our backs!” He gives an encouraging smile to him patting his shoulder. Those words from his Hyung and his two dongsaengs indeed show the bond that they have proves what real brotherhood means – beyond what he could ask for.

*********

“Hey gorgeous, are you ready?” he squeezes her hand as they are seated at the back of his company van. He keeps on racking his foot to ease the nervousness he feels. “Oppa, I’m really nervous” she breaks the silence inside the van. “I mean you really don’t have to do this. We can wait for the right time to tell about us” she continues. “Shhh…just hold tightly on my hand, okay?” he leans over and gives her a soft peck on her forehead. Both of them can’t deny how wild their hearts beats as they get closer to the venue. They are not really sure of what might happen after this – either they can get the support of people especially his fans or they can be bashed for exposing their relationship. Aside from her career, he also worries about his brothers. But he knows that if he shows his true heart & pure intentions, people especially their fans will totally understand that the love they have for each other will keep them going no matter what.

The van finally makes its stop. They are looking at each other. Jong Hyun inhales and moves his hand to open the door. “This is it Yeobo” he says with a confident smile. Soon as he steps outside the van, camera flashes started to click. His spectacular look in a black suit appears like he brought life to Ken doll – a fine young man with undeniable appeal, good looks and a well-toned body. He turns his back to the cameras and reaches for a hand inside the van. Seconds after, a silver stilettos shining in the venue lights makes its way down the car. Her appearance happens in slow motion in front of the media people gathered in front of them. Everyone seems stunned with her looks tonight – like a beautiful fairy dressed in a champagne colored long gown. Her hair, her S-Line figure, her fitted gown and her simple jewelry, when put together is more than what elegant could mean.

The crowd becomes louder while taking pictures as they make buzzes on the surprising appearance of the two – like no one has ever imagined that after 3 years the best WGM couple is on their first red carpet walk. He reaches for her hand and clasps in his fingers. She tightens her grip in response.  He leans his face towards her ear and whispers “Because my date is so pretty, they keep on buzzing around.” Though nervous, the two are in full smiles as they walk hand in hand inside the venue. The venue is already crowded with all other artists on their designated tables while fans are seated at the upper part of the hall. “I am sure you will win the Best Actress award this year Yeobo” he whispers at her while sending her to her table with her co-actors. “I will send you home” he murmurs again smiling giving her a wink before he turns his back to look for s. He can sense all eyes are on him since the moment they stepped out of the van.

The heart-thumping sound of drumrolls echoes in Seung Yeon’s whole body as the hosts are about to announce the Best Actress – Film Category. She is truly honored to be even nominated with senior actresses like Eun Yoon Hye and Ha Ji Won. “This year’s best actress award goes to Ms. Gong Seung Yeon!” the host finally announces. “Ms. Gong Seung Yeon brilliantly portrayed the role of a lost girl trapped in an old abandoned house in the City of Ghosts…” the other host describes with some movie clips showing her outstanding performance on the big screen. She hears the loud cheers and congratulations of people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter