My Slave

TVXQ Drabble Dec2015 Universe

Title: My Slave
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=133.1kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Drabble
Pairing: YooSu
Rating: R
Genre: Dark, Romance, , Violence

My Slave

I got Junsu for my seventeenth birthday from my parents; he’s only ten that time. I know you probably think it’s not normal for parents to give a person as present for their only son’s birthday but trust me; it’s the most common thing in society I live in. People is categorizes as ‘Master’ and ‘Slave’.

The highborn with better gift, position, and wealth is the ‘Master’. The lowborn with shortcoming of abilities and poverty is the ‘Slave’. Slaves exist on his/her master’s mercy and their life is treated even cheaper than livestock. They’re sold, played, even tortured for fun. Love almost doesn’t exist for them.

“Master?” Junsu’s voice wakes me up from my thought. I look down as I see his innocent eyes staring at me worriedly; his lips are so wet and my is dripping from the corner of his mouth. I seriously need to stop thinking too much and enjoy Junsu’s lips on my ; he’s my slave after all.

“Carry on,” I speak as he immediately lowers his head and takes my length. He circles it with his tongue like some expert but I know better. I was the one who taught him how to be a good as he was still green horn when my parents gave him to me. He used to not know the different between day and night.

Junsu is driving me crazy but I refuse to show it. Instead I wear my poker face as he continues taking me even deeper to his throat. He chokes but he doesn’t stop; I know he’s trying his best to please me. He tries to touch my balls and I let him. I just want to come into his mouth and make a mess of him.

“Good boy,” I say with my harsh breath,” Now…Your reward…”

I close my eyes and come, hard. When I open my eyes and look down, Junsu is busy swallowing every bit of my . It pleases me how he it like a child can’t get enough drinking his milk. An amazing after a long day at work is really something to look forward to, every single day.

“Get up,” I say in my normal voice as he obliges. He has me clean but it’s not satisfied me. Not yet, I want to bend him over, tie him over the wall, and him over and over again until my is dripping out. The thought of him helplessly crying on my mercy is something I can never get tired at.

“Clean yourself,” I command,” I want you on our bed in ten.”

“Yes master,” he answers as he immediately rushes to do what he has been told. I loosen my tie and move toward my master bathroom. I get off my suit and take a quick shower. I wear my silk robe and look at my reflection on the mirror. I’m thirty and I’m sure look older than my age. Maybe I should consider taking a holiday with Junsu for a week; being your own boss will grant me permission to do so.

I type my plan on my phone and send it to my secretary; he will take care of things when I’m gone. Now, I have one more thing to do before making the full plan of my holiday. I have Junsu waiting for me. Getting out from the bathroom, I am greeted with Junsu’s spreading out and ready for me.

“Good boy,” I praise again as he’s in perfect position. He blushes and it sends shiver all over my body. Just imagine what I can do to him all night. He’s in crawling position and on the bed. I slowly caress his cheek before spanking him once, twice, and again. I know I’m in love with my slave.