My Dante

TVXQ Drabble Dec2015 Universe

Title: My Dante
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=133.1kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Drabble
Pairing: ChangKyu
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Drama, Romance

My Dante

“So anyone want to say their conclusion?” Changmin asks in his stoic voice, clearly irritated no one is really paying attention to his lecture. These imbecile students should not take Master Degree of Western Classic Literature if they can’t even understand Dante.

Changmin speaks from experience of course; he had gone through a lot to stand on the podium he’s standing. His passion beats everything standing on his ways. The world, practically, begging for his lecture everywhere now. It’s a pity these students can’t understand his value to their advantage.

“Sir,” suddenly a student sitting on the most back of the seats raises his hands. Changmin notices it’s an Asian student, probably Korean like him too. He gives a light nod as the student nervously continues.

“Dante sees Virgil as his master, his teacher, rather than a fair guide. It almost sounds like he worships him. Virgil obviously likes Dante; like a son he never has. Though some might have other opinion on their relationship like lover and such, I personally think it doesn’t matter. Their partnership is beyond words and it should inspire many people,” the student finishes with some silenced hiss around him.

“Anyone has a problem with his perfect answer?” Changmin asked as the other students are stoned,” At least someone is paying more attention than most all of you. I’ll be collecting your conclusion report next meeting. You, the one who answered my question, come with me to my office.”

With that the bell rings and the students begin to scatter away. Changmin turns the projector and his Machintosh off and heads out. He can sense certain someone is following him from behind.

“What’s your name?” Changmin asks with his normal voice; he knows it surprises the student. Changmin is well-known as Lord Voldermin in the whole campus after all; thanks to his sarcasm and brutal remark on most of students’ works. No one dares to defy him though; he’s almost as right as God.

“...Cho Kyuhyun,” the student answers with rather soft voice, totally different from before.

“Kyuhyun…Okay then, from now on, you’ll be my personal assistant,” Changmin decides suddenly.

“No disrespect, Sir, but you’ve never taken an assistant before. Not that I’m declining,” Kyuhyun tries to speak in calm manner but fails,” I’m sorry, I just thought you hate having an assistant---I don’t know-“

“I like you,” Changmin silences the stunned boy; the lecturer knows their age difference is only five years but Changmin feels a lot older all of the sudden and a brilliant idea gets into his mind,” I don’t mind being your Virgil and I sure hope you won’t refuse to be my Dante.”

“Of course not,” Kyuhyun answers almost immediately,” I’ll be honored to be your Dante.”

“Good,” Changmin smiles for the first time in front of Kyuhyun as the student literally blushes. He has admired the lecturer from the first time he gets into this university and he is sure as hell the lecturer is the only person on Earth shares the same deep passion as him. Little they know their relationship might grow into something way deeper; just like how Dante’s and Virgil’s relationship flourishes or even more.