My Omega

TVXQ Drabble Dec2015 Universe

Title: My Omega
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=133.1kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Drabble
Pairing: YunJae
Rating: R
Genre: Romance, , Violence

My Omega

It’s too tight and it is driving Yunho crazy. He can’t believe he’s gripping on the edge of his self-control; he thought he has more. He wants to dominate and mark, making sure what his is his alone. No one should be able to touch his precious Omega from now on. Yunho has restrained himself long enough.

“Aaaaahhh…” the Omega beneath him cries when Yunho makes his way to the deepest part. It is almost addicting, how his Omega tightens around of him and then loosens and tightens again. Yunho seals the sinful moans as he even deeper and faster, causing the one beneath him struggles helplessly.

“You’re mine, Jaejoong,” Yunho speaks when he breaks the messy kisses and one of his hands begins to message his Omega’s length, just as fast as his .

“Please, Yunnie, let me---Ummm!” Jaejoong can’t finish his sentence as Yunho puts his other hands into Jaejoong’s mouth; fingers dips into the saliva as he makes sure his other hand is still and holding Jaejoong from coming.

Yunho knows he won’t last long either; the heat is driving him insane inside out. Yet, he wants it to last as long as he can. He wants to make more mess out of his Omega and mark him again and again. He wants Jaejoong to come at the same time as he’s.

Circling Jaejoong’s hardens s with his wet fingers; Yunho can hear his Omega screams in sweet pain and pleasure. He wants to drive Jaejoong mad and begs for more.

“Jaejoong, I can do this all night long,” Yunho says with his harsh breathe, still ing and harassing the sweet cave beneath him, with his mouth and his length. Jaejoong can’t do anything besides submit on his Alpha’s mercy.

“Please…” Jaejoong begs with all the strength he has left. He has marked Yunho’s back with his nails and begged endlessly from the moment Yunho got inside of him. Jaejoong wants more but at the same time he wants the ; for Yunho to fill him in and he know his Alpha is restraining both of them to come.

“Say you’re mine, Jaejoong,” Yunho commands as he breaks the kiss and starts his Omega’s jawline, and then the neck, and chest. Yunho is busy Jaejoong’s s like a candy when Jaejoong manages to find his voice again.

“I’m yours, please…Yunnie,” Jaejoong begs.

“For how long?”

“…Forever,” is the last thing comes out from Jaejoong’s mouth before he screams in pleasure as he comes and Yunho fills him up from inside. Both of them grunt as Yunho gives his final s.

The grass beneath them begins to tickle as the wind blows. They really forget they’re on the wild in the middle of the night. Yet, like tradition, Yunho succeeds to make Jaejoong his Omega after hunting him in the dark and Jaejoong is on his Alpha’s mercy. Staring at each other, they know it’s the right choice.