My Life

TVXQ Drabble Dec2015 Universe

Title: My Life
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=133.1kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Drabble
Pairing: MinSu
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Angst, Dark, Supernatural, Tragedy

My Life

Human is a weird creature. Unlike animals that drive with their instinct and plants that survive on others’ mercy, human is indeed a weird creature. They’re born selfish, only care for their needs, yet their parents attempt to change that. Children learn how to tolerate and live together in societies.

Then, they become adult and start being selfish again. Some work to gain what they want, some steal. They want an equal to fulfill their needs and camouflage it with the word ‘love’. Human is capable of love, yes, loving themselves. They’re the most selfish creature on Earth.

Yet, there’s this particular human child that catches his eyes. He has watched and taken part in a lot catastrophic events on Earth because it’s his purpose of existence, yet, he never meets a human that actually talk to him. This human child can see him.

“Will you play with me?” the human child asks. He was a prince in his own home with too much toys but no one to play with. He nods because he is sincerely curious.

“I’m Changmin,” the child says,” What’s your name?”

“Junsu…” he answers and from that day, Junsu has always been together with Changmin when he doesn’t have a duty. He plays with Changmin, showers him with love no human can even comprehend, teaches him about real love. Yet, he still fails miserably against human’s nature.

Changmin’s rearrange marriage comes when his parents die. He’s the sole successor of the family and he has to burden many responsibilities. Junsu tries to help but Changmin gradually forgets him and goes on with human’s life. Yet, Junsu still watches over him, so one day, when the time comes, he’ll be there.

That time is finally here, tonight. Junsu can feel Changmin cries for him; calling him for days, nights, weeks, months, and years. Junsu for the first time hesitates to do him duty. He waits and waits until he finally loses it. He can’t take more of Changmin’s wailing in pain and painful cries.

So he comes at midnight and like always, Changmin is sitting on his chair, waiting for him. He thinks he catches a smile over the man’s dry lips when he shows himself. Changmin’s end has come and it’s Junsu’s duty to end it.

They exchange small talk as Junsu walks toward him. How Junsu misses his human, but he clearly doesn’t show it. He knows Changmin will be together with him once he takes the life out of his body. Yet, Junsu somehow wants Changmin’s end to never come. He knows he doesn’t make any sense.

Slowly, Junsu touches the lips he has yearned for years. Changmin replies him softly and it’s enough. He knows what Changmin wants and he will fulfill it. No matter how lonely he will be once Changmin is gone, he knows the human will always live in his heart, if he has one.

If Junsu has a life, Changmin might be his life.