My Lord

TVXQ Drabble Dec2015 Universe

Title: My Lord
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=133.1kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Drabble
Pairing: JaeChun (Soulmate)
Rating: R
Genre: Romance,

My Lord

Delicate yet unbendable, that’s the perfect sentence to describe my master. His words are my commands and his wishes are my duties. I exist for one purpose, it’s for my master; the lord my family have served for generations. He’s the sole reason I’m here.

“Cancel my meeting for the rest of evening,” his sudden sentence almost catches me off guard. Sometime he can wish of almost impossible things, but that doesn’t change the fact I need to fulfill them.

“My Lord,” the word tingles on my tongue, almost too addicting,” You do know you are invited to the Prime Minister’s daughter’s wedding, right?”

“He probably wants to match me with his other daughter,” he says indifferently as he sips his tea. The way his soft petals touches the expensive ceramic is driving me crazy. I’m lucky to have such self-control.

“My Lord, with no disrespect, but you’re on appropriate age to wed,” I say as I take his empty cup and fill it up again. To be honest, the issue bothers me to no end but I can’t have him realizes it. He pays no attention to my word and finishes his tea again. He gets up as I on reflect pull back his chair.

“Let the servants deal with this,” he points to left over of his dinner,” Come with me…”

“As you wish, My Lord,” I say as I snap my finger. Servant begins to come into the room as I leave with my master. He’s only seventeen but he acts a lot older of his age; sometime I wish I can shoulder some of his responsibility. Being a sole successor of one of the oldest noble families comes with a lot of things.

“Is my bath ready?” he asks as I answer with the usual ‘Yes, My Lord’. It’s enough for me to know my master wants to return to his chamber early today. He always takes bath before sleeping. Maybe the tight schedule has taken toll on him. Rearranging his schedule is the first one of my to-do-list tonight.

“Chunnie,” he calls my name with the tone I find addicting; I find no disrespect on it even though I am twelve years older than him,” Will you bath me?”

“If that what you wish for,” I say trying to be indifferent and then take his cloth; his jacket, shirt, tie, and pants. I flip them so they won’t crumple and put them on a nearby basket. He is already leaning on the bathtub when I’m done. I gulp and pull my sleeves up before washing my hand and then scrubbing his back softly with soap. He chuckles a little bit and it sends shiver all over my body. It has been so long since I see him like this; the last time he was ten years old.

“Chunnie, will you join me?” his request leaves me stunned. I rarely lose my cool but this time I blow it. Before I can answer, he seals my lips with his soft petals. They’re so moist and delicate, I almost afraid to hurt him. Yet, it’s also addicting how they move. It takes my whole self-control to not bending him over.

“Will you?” he asks again as I nod. I get rid of my black vest and then my white shirt, he helps with my red ribbon tie (the one he used to play with and his favorite, the only reason I keep wearing the silly tie). I hesitate when I want to put my pants down but he does it for me. All I know is those sinful petals are dancing on my lips again when I come to my sense. My Lord definitely knows how to drive me insane.