My Alpha

TVXQ Drabble Dec2015 Universe

Title: My Alpha
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=133.1kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Drabble
Pairing: YunJae
Rating: R
Genre: Romance, , Violence

My Alpha

Jaejoong can’t think straight; he’s beyond afraid. He has considered to kill himself over and over again, just to avoid this dreadful tradition. Yet, he’s too coward to try suicide. Being an Omega makes him a target for Alpha-s. That’s why his family decided it’s time for him to be marked.

The marking tradition is something Jaejoong always wants to avoid. It’s like hunting, bunch of Omega-s are running and hiding in the woods as bunch of Alpha-s hunt them. The Alpha might end up with a mate or not but the Omega has different scenario; either they’re in group, killed, or ended up with the right Alpha.

Jaejoong knows some of the Alpha-s, some are bad beyond reason and some is good, at least he hopes so. One particular Alpha catches his eyes as the Alpha-s have a chance to sniff every Omega-s before the marking tradition starts. It’s Jaejoong’s childhood friend and crush, Jung Yunho.

It’s almost like an empty hope, but Jaejoong wishes he can end up with Yunho. He loves Yunho but he’s not confident enough Yunho feels the same way as he’s. Yunho is caring for him but the man never shows any sign of wanting to conquer him as an Alpha.

Trembling, Jaejoong pulls his knees into his face as he cries softly. He has hide inside his favorite tree trunk. This particular tree will give off strong fragrance and Jaejoong hopes it will mask his smell. Being an Omega on his circle period makes Jaejoong an easy target for starving Alpha-s.

It feels like forever until his tears dries and branches snap near the tree. Jaejoong holds his breath and counts to calm his heartbeat down. He’s dead scared and can only close his eyes until a familiar voice echoes. He almost thinks he’s hearing things.

“Jaejoong? Are you here?” Yunho’s sweet voice wakes Jaejoong’s up from his nightmare. Yunho is the only person on Earth knows this tree is Jaejoong’s favorite. The Omega gets up and wipes his tears. He walks out from his hiding place and comes across the back he knows so well.

“Yunnie,” he calls softly. Jaejoong is expecting Yunho’s heartful smile or laugh, yet he is greeted with the almond-shaped eyes he knows so well. Yet, they’re full of lust and something else, Jaejoong never sees Yunho like that.

“Will be mine?” Yunho asks as he walks slowly toward Jaejoong. The Alpha takes the Omega’s hand and waits. Jaejoong’s heart skips a beat but he eventually nods. It’s enough for Yunho to slowly push Jaejoong down on the grass as he kisses him for the first time.

“I love you,” Yunho’s word is foreign on Jaejoong’s ear,” I promise I won’t hurt you.”

“I love you too…Yunnie and I believe you,” Jaejoong’s answer is almost immediately. Yunho gives off his usual smile before devouring Jaejoong’s lips again.  As an Omega, Jaejoong can’t wish for better Alpha than Yunho. He is drowning on Yunho’s mercy of pleasure and won’t ever mind to never find the surface again.