Two Teaspoons of: Coincidence?

MY CUP OF TEA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV
 

After Dara asked her manger if she could leave early so she could bring food for Bom, she left the left the café. Her manager didn’t say anything but nod her head since she didn’t want to taste the Bominator’s wrath. Her manger had seen not only Bom before but also the Bominator. Bominator had dropped by the café before when Dara told Bom that she couldn’t bring food for her because her manager didn’t let her. After that visit Dara’s manager would always let Dara bring food for Bom. Bom herself had visited Dara once after her world tour, after Bominator came. Another reason why her manager didn’t say anything was because the owner of this café was Bom’s best friend.

Dara was grumbling incoherent words under her breath after she left the café. “I have never seen someone so rude before. Who does he think he is? The president?!” Some people started to look at Dara weirdly.

Grumbling continuously she didn’t realise she was already at YGE’s entrance. She scanned her fingerprint and entered the building. Now, you may be wondering why she could scan her fingerprint and enter the building. She could scan her fingerprint to enter the building was only because Papa YG treated the Park family as his own family since he didn’t get married. Now you know why! Dara walked up the stairs slowly on the way to the studio Bom was in. After walking for quite some time she was along the hallway where the Studio was located.

As Dara was nearing the studio, the door of another studio opened and a guy spotting all black came one of the studio and walked towards Dara. Dara who was too preoccupied in her thinking didn’t see where she was going and knocked into the guy.

Jiyong POV

I can’t believe noona hired such a rude girl to work at the café. Is that girl even old enough to work?! Arghh… whatever I am not going to waste my time thinking about such a girl. I can’t focus on writing our new song for the next album thanks to that rude girl. Staying in the studio won’t be much of a help either… Thinking of getting some fresh air, I left the studio to go to the rooftop garden. As I walked out of the studio, I saw the girl who caused my stupid mind block. What is her name again? Was it Sandara? Whatever, it doesn’t matter anyways… Maybe I can get revenge *evil smirk*. Since she’s not looking at where she is going maybe I can knock into her and see if she recognises me. But I am not wearing the clothes I was wearing earlier. I am only wearing the shoes I wore earlier. I doubt she would recognise my shoes though.

Author POV

Jiyong walked towards Dara and knocked into her. Dara didn’t seem to recognise him. He scratched his head, deciding to help her and his hand automatically reached out for her but his mind did not react late as he let her go and leave her falling halfway.

As Dara’s slaps the ground, she looked up to Jiyong dumbfoundedly. Dara’s blood was starting to boil, who is this guy, why is he so mean, what did she do wrong, where did this attitude of this guy come from, when did she get into this embarrassing accident and how can she get away from this?!

Jiyong gave Dara a glance and saw that annoyed look on her face. He snorted and started to walk away. When Dara heard him snort, she snapped out from her thoughts and screamed at him.
“HOW DARE YOU?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! KNOCKING INTO SOMEONE THEN PRETEND TO HELP HER AND LET HER FALL AGAIN?! YOU ! GET BACK HERE!” Bom hearing the commotion that is coming from outside the studio, she walked out the studio she was in and saw Dara on the floor back facing her shouting at a guy standing down the hallway. Bom walked towards Dara and kneeled down beside Dara asking her what happened. When Jiyong heard wat Dara called him, he stopped in his tracks, face red f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter