Six Teaspoons of: Plans

MY CUP OF TEA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day~

 

Bom POV

*ringggggg* “ugh… stupid alarm… I’m so tired…” But suddenly remembering why I set my alarm this early, I shot out of bed and ran for the bathroom. I took a shower and quickly did my morning routine. I picked up my bag and ran towards the room Dami was sleeping in.

I ran down the hallway and stairs of the mansion to the second floor. Since the room Dami was sleeping in was on the second floor while mine was on the third, I had to run down the stairs. Running my way down, I nearly tripped and rolled down the stairs but thankfully I regained my balance soon after.

 

Dami POV

*BANG! BANG! BANG!* “ugh… who is the idiot that’s banging on the door…” I mumbled to myself as someone banged on the door continuously. I dragged myself out of the comfort of the soft bed and walked towards the door as fast as my sleeping legs would carry me.

Opening the door, the person hit my face by accident since I opened the door when her fist was about to hit the door. Not having the chance to see who was at the door, the person pounce onto me like I was its prey. Both of us fell onto the floor. “ugh!” I grunted as my back hit the ground.

The person that caused all this to happen stood up and whispered to me, “Dami, get up! Quickly get ready we have to go to school!”

Only then I knew it was Bom who punched my face and pounced onto me.

“Why are you whispering?” I asked as confusion slowly consumed me.

“So I won’t wake anyone up.”

“So you mean banging on the door won’t wake anyone up?! Why do we have to go school this early anyway…” I said as I stood up with Bom’s help.

“So Jiyong and Dara can go to school together. My manager will send us to school. I told papa to ask Jiyong to go to school with Dara already.” Bom told me proudly.

I did my morning routine as quickly as I could so Bom would stop with her nagging.

 

In The Car~

“So Papa Yg is going to help with your plan?” I broke the silence.

“Yeap! He agrees with what I am planning.” Bom replied nonchalantly.“WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!”

“mhm…” Bom replied as she continued eating her corn.

“I still can’t believe he will agree and also can’t believe you won’t let me eat my breakfast.”

“Just eat it in school.”

 

Author POV

Not long after Bom and Dami left, both Dara and Jiyong woke up from their slumber and prepared for school. Both of them were ready in no time. Dara jogged out of her room not wanting to be late but on her way down to the dining room Jiyong who was using his phone didn’t see where he was going and bumped into Dara.

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!” Dara shouted.

“Geez… Sorry…”

Ignoring his apology, she walked passed him and down to the dining room. Jiyong followed behind Dara a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter