Three Teaspoons of: Jinx!

MY CUP OF TEA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ninety degree bow* to everybody... Amelia here! and I'm very sorry for the long wait!!


———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Authors POV


Jiyong couldn’t sleep at all, thinking of Dara all night… But he had to wake up now. It is his first time going to a school, yes, first time. Being a rich kid, he was home-schooled for his life until today. Dami joined University two years ago and seemed fine making new friends, it actually made her happier, their overprotective parents had then finally decided to let Jiyong join his sister’s university for his last phase of his school life.

Jiyong finally decided to wake up. He then walked into his bathroom to get ready, he ain’t excited for school but got to look as handsome to see drooling faces in school, didn’t he.  His bathroom had a very casual feel. His walls were large format tiles of grey and black mosaics and the floor was made of dull brown tiles. His vanities were of a dark wood and the counters were a brilliant white marble. There was no bath but instead a huge walk in shower with two shower heads.

Putting on his uniform, struggling to keep his messy hair up with tons of gel and then finishing his look with a touch of a musk-smelling cologne. Shortly after, his butler knocked on his door for the nth time to warn him that he was going to be very late, Jiyong was finally ready and off he goes alone on his newly bought Audi R8 without his chauffeur as it seems that his noona had left with their chauffeur without him, reason being that he took to long to get ready and Dami hated being late.

Dara was just like Jiyong. She was going to be very very late and all she could blame on is her alarm clock again. Her sister was long gone, didn’t even bother to wake her up. Most probably had gone off with Seunghyun for school. She was trying so hard to put on her shoe at the same time keeping her toast in and carrying her laptop and bag.

Jiyong was rushing to try and find his way to school although Dami had already given him the address.


The GPS in his car wasn't working and he had to use the street directory which got him in circles and at last he finally reached his destination after trying tell left from righ, lane from lane and cars from buses. He parked his precious baby at the nearby carpark instead of parking it inside the school to avoid drawing attentions, he was the famous leader of Big Bang afterall.

Dara was stomping her way to school as she knew she was extremely late and the gate was locked which got her to bump into the Great Kwon Jiyong. Seeing him in front of her made her blood boil. Dara even thought that her blood vessels were about to explode. Why is he here, Why, WHY?

“Why are you HERE?!” the both of them screamed at each other face.

“I asked you first” Jiyong yelled

“NO! You did not!” Dara shrieked

“Fine, Jinx. Being a gentlemen that I am, I shall reply your question. Well. Today is my first day of school and I am already extremely late. And me meeting you here again would probably show what bad luck I have after meeting you.” Jiyong wondered why he even bothered to explain, furthermore talk to her.

“First of all, I AM NOT A JINX! And most probably, you are the one that brought me bad luck. Now because of the bad luck you brought me, I’m stuck behind these closed gates.” Dara shrieked louder.

“Then Miss Goodluck. What do you suggest we do now? Continue to spit saliva at each other’s faces or try to find a way to get into the school?” Jiyong hissed

“How about let’s try to climb the gates? I tried it before and nothing happened… No detention, no phone calls to pare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter