Nine Teaspoons of : Little Did They Know...

MY CUP OF TEA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

Seeking for each other’s warmth were what the couple on the bed is trying to do, instinctively. Snuggling up each other, trying to get the most out of it. It was real warmth, real nice, real secure… A feeling that's foreign yet comfortable…

Jiyong eyes fluttered open slowly, trying to adjust to the light. There was a little head, just lying on the crook of his neck. Her breath was tickling his neck but he didn’t mind… His head was pounding, but the position was very comfortable. He put the strands of her hair that was covering her face to the back of her ears. Her beauty had no definition. He should push her away, get faraway from her because they childishly hated each other but why didn’t his heart co-operte with his brain?

Dara opened her eyes to the very handsome face which she kept denying that fact.

“Yah, stop staring at me…” Dara whispered huskily

“Who wants to stare at you, huh.” Jiyong replied with a yawn.

They did not seem to be in their right state of mind, not until the woman by the name Park Bom walks in and screeched “ OMG. OMG. OMG! YOU TWO WERE SLEEPING TOGETHER?!!?”

The both of them then simultaneously untangle themselves from each other and pushed each other off the bed. Both of them were groaning and rubbing their while Bom chuckled.

“Yah, love birds, go wash up and go down to eat breakfast now! Everybody is waiting while the two of you were trying to rub bodies against each other.” Bom snickered and immediately ran down to prevent hearing her sister’s scream.

Dara and Jiyong were both just staring at each other with wide eyes, in silence… Memories start to rewind… Dara’s tears starts to roll down her cheeks… Jiyong was startled by Dara’s behaviour… He felt a pang in his heart and immediately ran towards Dara to try and comfort her.

“Why are you crying? What is happening? Stop crying, please…” Jiyong tried to beg Dara

“Don’t touch me, you ert. I thought you were just plain cocky, and that I can deal with but you aint that simple! You even want to touch s… I wonder how many other girls were touched by you!” Dara pushed Jiyong onto the floor and away from her with all her strength

“Wait a minute, what ert? Who’s and when did I touch girls?!” Jiyong was confused.

“YOU ARE THE ERT. I AM THE PITYFUL . AND I ASSUME YOU TOUCH GIRLS BECAUSE EVEN ME, YOU WON’T LET OFF THE HOOK, YOU ERT!” Dara yelled as she tried to run into the bathroom, she needed some time for herself…

“WAIT, you mean… you thought we did IT? You thought I touched you? And you thought you lost your ity? Wait a minute… you’re still a ?!” Jiyong ended his sentence with a loud chuckle.

“Then what do you think? We were drunk. You are in my room. You were tangled up with me on my bed!” Dara turned around and glared at Jiyong with much hate.

“I don’t know how I managed to get in your room, but I am really clear myself that I did not touch you, nor did I try to do anything to you. Look at yourself, compared to yesterday, you look the same. If we ever have anything, you won’t look like this!” Jiyong grabbed her wrist and tried to explain.

Realisation hit her as she looked down… Her sweater, her jeans, heck even her belt is still neatly worn on her body… “Jerk!” screamed Dara as she rushed into her bathroom

“Even if the great Kwon touched you in anyway, you should be grateful already. I can’t even count with my fingers how many fangirls wants a piece pf me” Jiyong added, making Dara pinked behind the bathroom door.

                                                                            o.O.o        
 
They were having their very noisy breakfast… Everybody had left yesterday night, other than Big Bang, Dami with her Fiance and Sanghyun.

They just found out that Daesung, Sanghyun and Seungri were actually great friends from school and they were the reason while their breakfast was that noisy. The two couples were just doing their couple things, feeding each other with googly eyes, actions that could make you vomit. YG papa was just enjoying his breakfast in silence, not minding the others. Dara and was just stabbing her food with Jiyong next to her, snickering.

It was really cold so YG papa convinced the Kwons to stay at his house and Bom already decided for them as Bom wriggled her eyebrows towards Dami and Dami returned with a loud fake cough causing her Fiance to shake his head but oddly, Jiyong didn’t protest as Jiyong felt it was actually great fun to tease Dara.

Since it was really cold outside, everyone decided to stay home after breakfast. They were each in their respective rooms. Dara was just lying on her bed, thinking about things. A lot of things. Trying to clear her feelings. They were supposed to be enemies and hate each other but why are they so comfortable with each other’s existence. They were supposed to piss each other off with words enriched with sarcasm but all they do now is tease each other and she is finding it fun. And, her heart is supposed to listen to her brain, but why does his smell makes her feel so secure, why does she feel electricity all over her body when he just merely touch her and all? Why is her heart thumping so fast when he is near? And the kiss yesterday too… Regardless the number of times they kiss why does it always feel that it was never enough?

While Dara is clearing her mind, Jiyong was in the kitchen, trying to make some hangover soup, he felt as if his head was going to rip apart and judging by Dara’s appetite when they were having breakfast earlier.

“Knock Knock” Jiyong yelled instead of knocking since his hands were full.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?! I’M SLEEPING!” Dara muffled as she was hugging her pillow. She was trying to sleep off the hangover but it seems like it wasn’t going the way she wanted…

“Open the door now. Before I walk in and kiss you again!” Jiyong t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter