Five Teaspoons of: Late Night

MY CUP OF TEA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dami POV
The bell rung, Jiyong and I were walking towards the carpark to get his car as I called off the chauffeur since I insisted that Jiyong sent me for work. Although I own the café, I was rarely there, always leaving my work to Dara. It made me feel so bad, so I decided to visit the café and also not forgetting what Bom and I wish.

“Jiyong ah, since your boss let you off since your exams are coming, why don’t you come to Noona’s café to study? You can help us too!” I asked Jiyong.

“Ah... Noona, that woman is gonna be there right? And I know what you and Bom Noona are thinking and please dream on, the two off you.” Jiyong sighed.

“Whatever you say but you are still coming!” I squinted my eyes at Jiyong. Really is my dongsaeng eh, always know what I’m planning…

                                                                            o.O.o                                                                 

Dara POV
After making the bet, everyone left the classroom to go home or do other stuff. I took out her phone and saw a message from Bom.

‘Dara-ah, I can’t go to the café with you today, Papa YG called back to prepare for my next album. Mianhae…’ I saw the message and walked out of the school. I looked at the clock near the exit, I was late.

‘Aish! I’m late again. That crazy manager is sure gonna give me one hell of a lecture again and I really don’t need another lecture. One is enough for a day.’ I rushed out of the gate and ran towards the bus stop. Luck was really not on my side today. When I reached the bus stop the bus I needed to take left. I sat at the bus stop and messaged Bom hoping she could send me to the café but Bom said she was really busy. I was about to run to the café when an Audi R8 stopped in front of me.

“Dara-ah, you need a lift?” I looked at the person beside Dami Unnie and scowled.

“No, thank you, unnie. I’ll just wait for the next bus.” I said and smiled to Dami Unnie.

“Dara-ah just get on. I know you are late for work. We are on our way to the café anyways.” Dami tries to pursue Me .

“Just get on and stop wasting our time already. You know how stubborn Dami Noona is.” Jiyong said, getting a bit angry.

With no choice left, I got on the car and rode with them to the café.


                                                                            o.O.o                   

Authors POV

As they reached the café, Dara rushed into the café to start work along with Dami as Jiyong went to park his car somewhere over the rainbow. It was somewhere far so he had to walk quite a distance to get back to the café and when he reached, he was drenched in sweat and the sunny weather was all to blame. Dami saw him and was afraid that he would get sick so he went to the storage room and try to find some extra uniform for himself.

“Dara-ah, Unnie is busy now, can you help me pass this set of clothing to Jiyong and ask him to change quickly? He’ll get sick if he doesn’t.” Dami walked out of the storage room and find Dara, just right infront of her.

“Aigoo, what a nice Noona, you are. Arasso.” Dara grinned at Dami.

“I forget that Park Bom is your Unnie.” Dami joked as Dara shook her head.

Dara then skipped her way to Dami’s room, where Dami said Jiyong was. Though she did not want to help the Kwon and hope he gets sick instead so she will not see him, she did what Dami told her to do anyways. She is evil but it was all Kwon Jiyong’s fault but it was Dami that called her and she can’t just reject her order right? When Dami was not here, this was always her room where she settles things and all and Dami was at ease to give Dara the password.

When the device clicked to signal it is opened, Dara walked in while whistling and her eyes…

“K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter