Seven Teaspoons of: Promises?

MY CUP OF TEA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

It was finally the weekends, they did not have school. Bom, as always was spending her day with her darling, Seunghyun who she had not met for several days, they would still have their sweet morning text, asking about each other’s  day and some naughty late night chat like ahem… (author is too shy to say, I am innocent >.<)

And Dami with her fiancé, she was young but she felt that she was ready, the Kwons agreed with her. Rich people doesnt't mean they are dramatic so she was spending a great weekend with her dear future-in-laws. They were at their villa, having fun and enjoying their day.

But as always, everybody has their things to do, except for Dara and Jiyong… Was it coincidence or fate?
Jiyong forgot to bring his jacket home that day and went back to collect it, only to see Dara, home alone…

“Yah, why aren’t you welcoming me? Always having that long black face. Is not like I wanted to come. I forgot to bring my Jacket back that got me coming back here.” Dara ignored him and walked into the room leaving Jiyong to close the door.

“I want my beauty sleep! I thought my sister will finally leave me alone but you disrupted my peace.” Dara whined, ‘Can you not see my eye bags under my eye that were caused by you?’ Dara thought but never dared to say it out loud.

“I can see your panda eyes but sleeping too long will turn you into a Koala Bear, or worse a pig!” Jiyong being Jiyong, teased again.

‘Can he read my mind? Like every clichéd story', Dara thought…

“Aish! Just go home already! Here’s your Jacket! Now, GO!” Dara grabbed Jiyong’s jacket from the sofa and threw it to him and tried to push him out of the mansion…

“Tsk. I’m sorry… To repay snow white for her beauty sleep, this handsome prince shall bring you somewhere fun... and also about that night…” Jiyong scratched his nape as blood rushed up to Dara’s cheek, once again…

-flashback-

Jiyong was up at late night, he just could not sleep. Thinking about anything and everything.


Instinctively going for a swim like what he always did when he has sleepless nights and coincidentally, YG’s house had a huge swimming pool where he could go for laps.  
As he walked towards the pool with sufficient lamps to guide him to his destination. Coupled with his bathrobe was just boxers beneath. It was a breezy night and the water must be cold like the way Jiyong liked. Cold water just chills his mind and swimming always makes him better like what he always do when he was young.

As he pulled of his bathrobe, he stepped into the cold water but something caught his eyes, a figure was swimming in the middle of the pool. Jiyong figured out it was Dara with the petite figure. And again, maybe being a tease is in the Kwon genes or maybe it was just Jiyong alone, he went in the water quietly. Dara seemingly was in her own world, did not realise Jiyong’s presence.

Jiyong swam next to her and silently grabbed her waist causing Dara to jerk, screamed and then dunk herself into the water.

As she pops out from the water, she gave Jiyong that intense glare as Jiyong chuckle away. She pushed Jiyong away, already ruining her mood to relax and to lure herself to sleep. As she moved herself to the ladders, Jiyong immediately grabs her waist again as he could see she was getting real pissed and she finds herself knocking into his chest.
 

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to make you angry… I just wanted to play…” Jiyong whispered in her eyes, with her back against his chest…

“Let me go, idiot!” Dara hissed as she turned around to face him.

When she looked at him, Jiyong was drowned in that familiar dark brown orbs…The moonlight made her eyes glisten… How long have he not saw that pair of twinkling eyes? Wait a minute… Why is it so familiar? Who did he see it from?

Dara blinked her eyes as Jiyong’s actions totally confused her… But she found herself staring back into those brown orbs… Those eyes that was all so gentle with her. Those were familiar but where did she see it from?

The surrounding stopped existing to them. Just the moonlight that shines down at that… The water ain’t cold anymore… It was getting warm or was it hot?

As Dara was oblivious to everything, Jiyong leans down ever so slowly and Dara was trapped between his arms, her back was now against the tiles of the pool. Down goes his lips as he leans into her. Placing it on hers, it felt so soft… this feels familiar too… Dara was shocked but at the same time, it feels so damn right she could not push him away. She closed her eyes, he was just staring at her flawless face. As he tried to go further, Dara obliged.

Jiyong had his self-control but he didn’t want it to end… But it has to or else something regrettable might happen. He pulled himself back and Dara snapped her eyes opened. She was very confused, not knowi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter