Four Teaspoons of: Bets

MY CUP OF TEA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

During their lunch, they were interrupted by a school councilor.

“Jiyong-shi. Sandara-shi. Both of you are being called by the principal to go to his office right now” Bom and Dami looked at each other.

“Why do both of you need to go to the principal office? What did you guys do?”

“How would I know?” Both of them said at the same time. Both of them then shot a glare and each other.

They walked to the principal’s office together but keeping a distance between the both of them. When they reached the principal’s office, Jiyong knocked on the door.

“Come in”

Both of them held their breaths and walked in.

“Ah… You must be Sandara…” the principal said while looking at Dara. Dara bowed in respect. “And you must be Jiyong…”he looked at Jiyong. Jiyong bowed to the principal in respect just like what Dara did.

“You two must be wondering why I called both of you here. I called you here because I witnessed something quite interesting this morning before the classes started.” Both Dara and Jiyong had a shocked face. They then looked at each other as if talking through their eyes. Jiyong looked at Dara with anger in his eyes.

Jiyong POV

WHAT’S HAPPENING?! She said she climbed the gates before and didn’t get caught so I followed her. BUT HERE I AM RIGHT NOW ON MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IN THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE BECAUSE I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO LISTEN TO HER AND CLIMB THE GATES. Shame on you Kwon Jiyong… I turned to look at her with anger in my eyes.

She looked at me with fear and guilt in her eyes. Wait… fear? Guilt? Why is she scared of and furthermore guilty? Oh… She’s guilty for getting me in trouble, but why is she scared? Scared that I will get angry at her? Looking into her eyes again, the guilt is gone but the fear was still there? But it can’t be that she is scared that I would get angry at her… That’s nearly impossible…What is she scare of?

I snapped out of my thoughts when the principal started giving us a lengthy lecture about being punctual and not to climb the school gates. He just went on and on and on.

Dara POV

! ! ! This old guy can’t be serious! What if he takes away my scholarship! I will die without my scholarship! I worked so hard for the scholarship…Fear started to engulf me. I looked over to the jerk with fear and guilt in my eyes.

What have I done?! Not only have I just got myself in trouble but also Dami Unnie’s brother! What have I done?!

The jerk looked at me with anger in his eyes. I know that I have treated him badly just now and the other time but I am not that bad… I just don’t like him. But now is a different situation! It’s his first day of school and I got him into trouble… Thinking about it again, it’s not my fault…

He was the one that was late for school. I told him to climb the gates with me and he followed, it’s not like I forced him or anything… I didn’t lie to him as well, I really didn’t get caught while climbing gates before. So, it’s not my fault. The guilt that consumed me was gone. But the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter