Eight Teaspoons of: Christmas!

MY CUP OF TEA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later~

Bom Pov~

Omg. OMG. OMG! Christmas is next week! I gotta go Christmas shopping! This can actually help me with my plan… hm… I need to call Dami. I Picked up my phone and dialed Dami’s number, after a few rings, Dami picked up her phone and answered grumpily.

[A/N: you guys must be wondering, why is Christmas coming already when Jiyong just enrolled into the university. Well, Jiyong actually enrolled when the semester was ending.]

“Yes Bommie? What do you want? It’s still early.”

“Dami, next week is Christmas and I was thinking we could do some Christmas shopping with Dara and Jiyongie… What do you think?”

“Sure let’s meet later. Oh! I also have something to tell you but I’ll tell you later.”

“Okay. I’ll meet you in 2 hours at the mall near our school.”

“Okay sure bye!”

After hanging up the phone I jogged down the hallways to Dara’s room. When I reached her room I walked into her room like it was mine. I walked towards her bed and lied down on her making her pissed.

“GO AWAY! I STILL WANT TO SLEEP!” Dara screamed when I lied down on her.

“Dara-ah… wake up, unnie is bored let’s go Christmas shopping.”

“Unnie, I would rather stay at home and study for my upcoming test that I have that is 2 weeks after Christmas.” Dara told me nicely but I won’t let this chance slip. I need to get Dara and Jiyong together…

“But Dara-ah you have been studying for the past few weeks, give yourself a break neh?”

“Okay. Okay. Just get out of my room. I will be ready in an hour.” Dara gave up and just agreed with me. I skipped out of her room merrily and back to my room to get ready.

 

Author POV~

1 hour later…

Bom walked out of her room and walked towards Dara’s room. As usual, Bom just barged into Dara’s room without knocking. Dara who was sitting at her vanity turned around and saw Bom walking in ready to go do some Christmas shopping.

“You should really learn some manners you know…” Dara told Bom as she put on some light make up.

“Whatever… Anyway, don’t you have work?”

“Dami unnie told me to take some time off til’ my exams are over.”

“Oh… Anyways, are you ready? You are taking so long…”

“I only got out of bed 30 minutes ago, what do you expect?”

“WHAT?! I came in 1 hour ago and you only got out of bed 30 minutes ago?” Bom exclaimed finding ridiculous.

“Yeah… I was tired.” Dara explained nonchalantly as she stood up from her seat and went to get her bag.

Both of them walked out of the room together towards the dining room to have their breakfast. When they walked into the dining room, they saw Papa Yg siting at the end of the table seemingly waiting for them. They walked to him and sat down. He passed each of them a red card. Both of them looked at him with a confused look.

“That’s an invitation card for our company’s Christmas party.”

“Oh…” Both girls said at the same time. They opened the cards and looked at the details.

“Everyone is coming with their and you two are the last two to know” Yg said sheepishly.

“Okay… we are going Christmas shopping today anyways…” Dara replied.

Papa Yg was shocked, he never expected Dara to react like that. He actually expected Dara to shout at him. After, they just ate in silence Bom and Papa Yg glancing at each other occasionally. Both of them expected Dara to shout at them telling them how last minute it was. They left the mansion after finishing their breakfast and went to the mall.

***

On their way to the mall, on Bom’s manager’s car, Bom told Dara that they would meet Dami and Jiyong to do their Christmas shopping and Dara was oddly fine with it. Bom expected Dara to shout at her and tell her to bring her back to the mansion. When they arrived at the mall they saw Dami and Jiyong standing by the entrance waiting for them. Jiyong and Bom were wearing disguises so people would not recognize them but Dara found Jiyong’s Disguise really funny. It was like the first time they met when Jiyong was in the café being covered up from head to toe. Dara laughed hysterically while pointing at Jiyong at the same time.

“HAHAHA! I can’t believe you are wearing this! You are just going to attract attention to yourself, stupid” Dara said still laughing at Jiyong.

Jiyong looked at her stupefied. For the past few weeks after they went to the beach together, they had been spending more time together frequently and they got closer but Jiyong had never saw her laughing like this. Jiyong found it cute and a smile was slowly creeping to his face. Bom and Dami were standing there waiting for the dragon to shout but it never came. The past few weeks that they spent together, Jiyong got immune to the teasing that Dara gave him. At first he found it annoying but gradually, he found her teasing annoying but cute.

Jiyong took off some of his disguises with the help of Dara so he wouldn’t attract attention to himself. Dami and Bom stood rooted to their spots looking at Dara help Jiyong and handing the extra disguises to his manager to bring back to his van. Bom and Dami smiled knowingly at each other.

Dara looked at Jiyong with a satisfied look on her face. Dara turned to Bom and Dami who were smiling like idiots.

“What?”

“Are the both of you dating?” Bom and Dami said at the same time.

“What? No…” Both Jiyong and Dara denied and walked into the mall together leaving their sisters standing at the entrance.

***

They went from shop to shop for a few hours with Jiyong and Dara grumbling while walking behind their sisters.

“I swear our sisters have some super powers… we have been walking for hours, my legs are about to break but they still can walk furthermore that they are wearing heels.” Dara said exasperatedly.

After walking for few more hours, they went to a restaurant and had their dinner. Both Jiyong and Dara heaved a sigh of relief when they announced that they are going for dinner. When they entered the restaurant with numerous bags of gifts, Jiyong and Dara immediately sat next to each other at the table the waiter brought them to and immediately ordered a cup of cold water. When the water came they gulped down the cup of water as if they haven’t drank water for the whole day. Dara excused herself to got to the washroom after drinking her water.

“I’ll just g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter