One Teaspoon Of : Manners, please!

MY CUP OF TEA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV 

“Argh, , , HOLY ! ” Dara opened her eyes to her manager’s call.

“SANDARA PARK! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS NOW?! GET YOUR PRETTY HERE BEFORE THE PEAK HOUR STARTS!” Dara squeezed her eyes shut hearing the voice of her manager.

              Throwing her phone onto her bed, she got out of her comfort zone and waddled her way to the bathroom. First brushing her teeth then taming her mane, lastly putting on her contact lenses. Subsequently, making her way to her closet and picking up her uniform. With no time left for her breakfast, off she ran to the café before her manager strikes again.

At the café~           

Cold air gushed onto Dara as she makes her way to the staffroom to check in, and here comes her manager, making her roll her eyes. Dara’s mood then turned sour as the manager ended her lengthy lecture about her punctuality. One subject lead to another hence making her stand there nodding when what her manager was saying didn't even enter her brain. She stood rooted to the ground and with an astonishing and interesting look, she waited for her manager to walk out. As her manager walked out , Dara started grumbling incoherent words under her breath but immediately grins at her manager as she turns back to look at Dara again . The manager made the 'I'm watching you' sign and exited. Dara then sighed.

          With her sour mood, she stomped to the counter preparing to start work. Dara put on a fake smile and started serving the customers that were rolling in for lunch. Due to the lack of workers at the café, Dara had to both take orders and make the drinks. She got so blur that she could not even remember what the previous customer has ordered which made her make the wrong order and the volcano erupted again.

          After walking to the counter, back to the stations and making many orders, the customers had finally lessen. When Dara was about to take a seat, the door suddenly swung open revealing a guy who dressed pretty much like a terrorist or maybe a psycho. In this weather he was wearing a black Chanel trench coat, black Abercrombie and Fitch jeans, a mask, a pair of black gloves, a Ray Ban sunglasses and a fedora hat ending off with a black Dr. Martens. Which also, in simple terms that not a single part of his skin was visible, which human in their right mind would torture themselves like that. The crazy guy then took long strides towards, like a model, towards the counter, slammed his hands on the counter and signed for Dara.

                        “I WANT A CUP OF TEA AND MAKE IT QUICK, I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME!” the guy demanded.

         Hearing the way the insane guy talked, Dara urged herself to be patient if she does not want what happened in the morning to repeat itself. She was also afraid that the guy would do something to her, she wiggled her way towards the counter.

                     “HELLO?! Have you heard what I have said?!” The guy shouted at Dara and that was it. Dara's last string of patience snapped. So what if he was wearing Chanel or whatever expensive clothing he had on, what makes him so special that he can be so rude to her. She is just a worker there but that does not mean he could be rude to her!

                       “Oh I’m so sorry, SIR. As you can see, the café is filled with LOTS of people. And by the rules of first come, first serve. It’s obvious that you are behind many other customers that have not gotten their orders yet. So, please get in line, IT WOULD BE PRETTY MUCH APPRECIATED IF YOU WOULD COOPERATE, SIR” Dara replied with a fake smile on her face. Nevertheless, she prepared his order after making the other customers orders , afraid for her third scolding from her manager. 

                         “Do you know who I am? I can make you jobless just by making a phonecall if I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter