Chapter 45

The Mafia's Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul hands her car keys to the valet outside of the building, she opens the car door and the tail of her red dress falls out. She struggles to get out but the valet holds his hand out for her. Haneul got out and wobbled a bit before gaining her balance back. She pulled up her short white fur coat over her shoulders and tried to cover a part of her . She hated the dress, it was cut too low in the front and back. She mentally sighed as she knew Xavier wanted her to stand out. The diamond necklace was cold against her skin and she hated that feeling. Haneul walked towards the entrance with her ticket in hand and her clutch in the other. She handed the ticket over and was led inside by another worker. They entered the lobby area and reached the elevator near the auditorium. A man rushed towards her, she noticed he barely wore anything besides a see through white pants. His hair was dyed brown and his face was still very pretty besides that small scar on the base of his neck.

“Haneul!” He yelled.

“Mingyu.” Haneul said.

Haneul nodded her head as the taller male wrapped his hands around her waist and leaned his head on her chest. She could feel his breathing down her chest. He looked up at her and winked which caused her to freeze.

“I’ll be on auction tonight, buy me.” Mingyu said.

“I’m not here to buy, I’m here to donate.” Haneul said.

“Samething, you have to buy me. I have a lot of fun games that I would like to play with you.” Mingyu said.

Mingyu ran his hand up her and before Haneul could stop him he placed a small kiss on her shoulder before running away.

“You better buy me!” Mingyu yelled.

Mingyu had a smirk on his face and sent her a kiss. Haneul turned away from him and entered the elevator. She went up to the top floor and the worker led her to another room. Once she got inside there was a leather brown sofa in the middle and the window from the room showed her what was going on down on the main floor. 

“Your drinks and attendant will be arriving shortly.” He said.

“You are dismissed.” Haneul said.

Haneul went to stand by the window, she looked down and saw many people were taking their seats and the lights were starting to dim down. There was a knock at the door and she turned around. A different worker came in with a rolling cart full of alcohol, crackers, hams, and cheeses. 

“Hello, my name is Sun. If you would like more drinks or food, please push the button on the cart and I will bring whatever you need. The button on the table is for when you want to bid in the auction.” Sun said.

“Thank you but I do not need anything else. You can retire for the rest of the night.” Haneul said.

She rolled the cart over and bowed before leaving. A few seconds later another worker came in holding a leash that connected to the collar on the young man who seemed to be the same age as her. He didn’t look at her because he seemed to be a bit scared. Haneul also noticed how he was dressed in a see through black shirt and pants. The worker handed the leash to Haneul who took it from him and pulled the boy closer to her. 

“He is new here and still learning, the Madame Yeon specifically saved him for you.” He said.

“Well tell her that I am pleased.” Haneul said.

“Madame Yeon said that she will talk to you after the auction.” He said.

“Thank you for letting me know.” Haneul said.

The worker bowed to Haneul before leaving the room with a smile. As soon as the door shut, Haneul let go of the lease and walked to sit down on the sofa. She removed her fur coat as it was getting hot. The lights were now dark in the auction room and she had nothing to do for the next hour besides wait. Haneul saw him crawling towards her on all fours like a dog and she turned to look at him. He slowly came towards her and placed his hands in her lap before looking up at her. She could see that he was trying his hardest to please her. 

“Mistress, my name is Jinhyuk. Would it be alright if…”

Jinhyuk reached his hand up and touched the shoulder strap of her dress and Haneul immediately grabbed his hand. This scared Jinhyuk as he quickly looked down at the ground afraid to be hit. Haneul grabbed onto the leash and pulled him closer, he was not moving an inch. Haneul undid the collar and it fell to the ground. 

“Sit on the sofa and act like a normal human.” Haneul said.

Jinhyuk quickly sat on the sofa and turned towards Haneul who turned towards the cart of food.

“Would you like something to eat?” Jinhyuk asked.

“Can you roll the cart over here in front of us.” Haneul asked.

Jinhyuk got up quickly and rolled the cart over before sitting down again. Haneul was about to reach for a cracker when Jinhyuk held it up to .

“Can you just sit there and let me do my own thing.” Haneul said.

Jinhyuk sat back and Haneul ate a cracker before turning back to him.

“How old are you?” Haneul asked.

“18.” Jinhyuk said.

“You’re two year younger than me.” Haneul said.

“You’re not going to sleep with me?” Jinhyuk asked.

Haneul almost threw up her cracker but quickly covered . She reached for the water and gulped it down.

“No, why would I?” Haneul asked.

“I just thought that is why you come to these places.” Jinhyuk said.

Jinhyuk looked at her scared and she rubbed her temple before feeling his hand touching her shoulder strap again. Haneul grabbed his hand with a bit more strength and looked into his eyes.

“I hate when others I don’t know keep touching me.” Haneul said.

Haneul released his hand and he quickly placed it down at his lap before looking at Haneul.

“I’m sorry.” Jinhyuk said.

“Did you come here alone or with others you knew?” Haneul asked.

“I came here with my friend.” Jinhyuk said.

“Where did you guys come from?” Haneul asked.

“We’re from Busan but came to Seoul to make money.” Jinhyuk said.

“You know there are other ways…”

“I need money to support my family.” Jinhyuk said.

“How much did they give you?” Haneul asked.

“$50 million won.” Jinhyuk said.

“Do you want to work here or leave here?” Haneul asked.

“I want to leave, I’m scared.” Jihyuk said.

“I’ll pay your debt and give you double of what you got if you sit there and don’t touch me.” Haneul said.

“Can you also do the same for my friend?” Jinhyuk asked.

“Yes I can. As long as he wants to leave this place.” Haneul said.

“Thank you.” Jinhyuk said.

Jinhyuk bowed to Haneul who just nodded to him. She turned her attention back to the auction and saw that Mingyu was the first to be auctioned. Haneul bent down and pushed the button on the table.

“I want Mingyu, no matter the price.” Haneul said.

“Yes Madam.” She replied.

Jihnyuk turned towards Hanuel as she leaned back into the sofa. Haneul continued to eat the crackers.

“What do you do to make so much money?” Jinhyuk asked.

“The Mafia.” Haneul said.

Jinhyuk froze and Haneul chuckled at him, she knew he was scared but another part of him was trying to test her.

“Why?” Haneul asked.

“How can you be part of the Mafia? You’re too nice and beautiful to be the mafia.” Jinhyuk said.

“Looks can be deceiving.” Haneul said.

Jinhyuk nodded his head and Haneul continued to eat her crackers with cheese. She watched the show go on and Jihyuk fell asleep by her side. Haneul was starting to get tired of waiting, she hated to come to places like this. She knows that some like the job but others don’t want to be here but choose to stay because of the money. Haneul watched as the line of men and women was starting to decrease. She rolled her neck and checked the time, it’s been an hour and 30 minutes. She felt something touching her leg and turned to see Jinhyuk with his hand gripping on the fabric of her dress. He had awoken and held onto her in dear life almost as if she was going to abandon him.

“You’re not going to leave me behind, right?” Jinhyuk asked.

“Why would I?” Haneul asked.

“I thought you were lying to me.” Jinhyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter