scary

Wish upon a star gone wrong...or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

         

 

Once again Geun Suk came to the rescue, "Seohyun-ah, did you still go to the first aid post yesterday after you got out of the rollercoaster?" 
"Anniyo, oppa... It would be too much of a burden on everyone"
"Where was I?" Yonghwa frowned, his memories hazy, "now that you mention yesterday...my memory is so blurry..."
"Mine as well" Shin Hye replied, "I feel tired as if I traveled for months with little to no rest"
"Exactly how I feel!" Yonghwa spoke relieved that he was not the only one.
"I feel as if the lines of past and present memories are blurred...as if I can't make out what memory belongs where" Geun Suk spoke truthfully, "maybe that is what Seohyun-ah feels"
The snsd maknae nodded relieved, "dae" 
"The four of you act weird" Jonghyun pointed out, "sorry noona...hyungsoonim, hyungnim and yonghwa hyung but the four of you should get your mind checked.

"I'm sure we'll be fine once we are back home. Yonghwa and I always coped the worst with jetlag and Seohyun-ah is just exhausted just like my chagiya here. Both tend to push themselves beyond their limits.
He got up, "Yonghwa and Hongki, you two help me clean up the breakfast table while Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun start to bring the suitcases to the car" 
The two men got up to help Geun Suk with the dishes.
"Both of you look miserable" Hongki stated, "I know both of you have been asses but you are my brothers...what's up?" 
"Nothing to worry about" Geun Suk gave him a small smile, "Just jetlag"
"Liar" Hong Ki told him straight out, I can see that you are not your usual arrogant self"
Yonghwa had to chuckle a bit at Hong Ki his sort of complimentous, mostly insulting sounding words.
Geun Suk was used to what he and Yonghwa fondly called, Hongstar language and knew the younger man was concerned for him and Yonghwa but Yonghwa was future Yonghwa and would not understand, he did not even know what dangers were hidden if he revealed to Yonghwa that yesterday he was not future Yonghwa but the time traveler...small chance the down to earth CEO in training would believe him. 

The middle brother was deep in thought as he thought of his weird dream, He woke up in his dream with memories of five years ago when he was still carefully courting his wife and he could not remember he had a daughter but when he held her he fell in love.
 He remembered looking for his memories from the last five years and feeling ashamed of neglecting his wife and child who he dumped at his parents in Busan.
He also remembered how sad his mother looked on Skype and how he promised to do better.
The rest was hazy but he did remember a lot of tears from Seohyun.
Then suddenly he dreamed he was in the FNC building but as a spirit and saw himself as the new CEO of FNC and CEO Yong came across a child of about nine to ten years old who reminded him strongly of the girl he left behind but also of his mother.
She had the most angelic voice and he wanted to train her but sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter