uh oh

Wish upon a star gone wrong...or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When Seohyun woke up the next day, she realised she was still in the future.
She pulled the covers over her head, she wanted to return to herself, she was not comfortable being a wife and mother. 
On top of everything, her niece seemed to scream a lot and she could not handle that now.
"Hyun?" Yonghwa called softly as he came into the room with Seoyong and sat at the edge of the bed.
"What did I do wrong? Why am I still here?" 
"What are you talking about?" 
She carefully peeked at him and got quite a shock as she saw in his eyes that he was no longer Yonghwa the time traveler but future Yonghwa. 
"Are you still sick? Look...I'm sorry I barely paid attention to you...we were in our 20s when we married by accident and I felt scared...I messed up badly... but I always loved you...please try finding a way to forgive this stupid idiot? I don't want to lose you or our daughter..."
She only blinked at him, her brain still trying to process the shock.
She blushed furiously when she felt his lips firm yet tender on hers. 
"I'll wait for you" he got up and left the room with Seoyong to find breakfast. 


"Anneyong, hyungsoonim" he greeted Shin Hye gently as he walked into the kitchen and took the tray from her, "you shouldn't be walking arround so much, hyung will have a nerve attack if he sees you like this" For all he knew Geun Suk and Shin Hye were happily married with no struggles as they always presented themselves as the perfect family.
Only their closest friends and parents knew the truth.
"Hyung, kenchana?" He eyed Geun suk concerned as the latter walked in looking rather ill, he had that same haunted look in his eyes that he noticed at his wife" 
"Dae, just a bad night due to nightmares..." 
Yonghwa nodded slowly, "we have 2 and a half hour before we need to catch a flight back home"
"Eager to go back to work?" Minhyuk appeared behind him with Hyejin, "i thought you'd take two weeks off"
Yonghwa scratched his head, "I did? My head feels a bit stuffy...i guess I am more exhausted than I thought... yeah, 2 weeks home...you guys should visit then we can go camping for a weekend" 
Minhyuk shook his head, "hyung, you give me a headache with your words" 
Yonghwa only laughed, "why was mini Yuri screaming now?" 
"Yuri tried to comb her hair..."
"I can't imagine my princess will be like that too... it's scary..."
"You'll survive" minhyuk grinned, kissing Seoyong her head, "She looks so much like her mother but she has your eyes... she will be a true beauty when she grows up and will have suitors in lines longer than the distance from Korea to USA"
"Don't start...I want to keep her like this forever" Yonghwa shuddered and held his baby girl even closer to his chest. 
"I know the feeling" Minhyuk comforted.

Tae Kyung ran into the kitchen, "omma! Hongki samchon is asleep again in the livingroom and Sica imo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter