guilt

Wish upon a star gone wrong...or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soo, you look so...lady like" Yoona complimented her as rapunzel dressed sister as the entire company strolled together through the park.
"Thanks" sooyoung giggled and twirled. 
"Soo unnie, yours and Jungshin chingoo's kids will be very beautiful" Seohyun spoke sincere.
"If Soo is satan's child and Jungshin-ah is avatar, what will their child be?" Yuri mused, making the other snsd members laugh out loud while the rest looked confused with Hongki as exception. 
"Leave it up to the SNSD noonas to come up with such things" He commented.
"Why is Soo a satan's child?" Jungshin questioned curiously.
The memory made the snsd members collapse like domino stones while they tried catching their breaths in between.
"I seriously don't envy you five boys" Geun Suk mumbled, watching the girls scream with laughter. 
"You won't get a sensible letter out of them" Hongki assured his friends, "let's just walk, they'll follow"
"I met four of them during We Got Married but it was nowhere near this" Yonghwa spoke, looking pale.
"Because you did not encounter the YoonSooYuul trio" Hongki grinned, "if you come across those, run for your life"
"Yah!" The cnblue dongsaengs shouted.
"I'll pick the trio above Sica her wrath at all times" Geun Suk grinned.
"You boys never watched Hello Baby?" Shin Hye inquired amused, receiving five denials. 
"How much do you boys know about your wives/girlfriends their lives?!"
"I know every detail of your career path" Geun Suk protested.
"Yeobo, I was talking to the FNC boys... Soo was imitating a baby while resting on Fany's lap and Taeng then took one look at them and told Soo she looked like Satan's child"
"Aah" now the boys with Jungshin and Hongki as exceptions understood why the girls acted such a way.
"Both of you are TSTU....kaja" 
"TSTU..." Hongki pondered.
"Too Slow To Understand" Geun Suk grinned, messing Hongki's hair, "synonim for you two"

HyeJin was already tired and fell asleep against her father's chest.
Yonghwa softly brushed her hair back, "daughters are something so precious and then you worry about someone hurting them"
Minhyuk gave him a strange look, "hyung, your actions contradict your words... in all honesty, you are stupid..."
"I know I messed up.... but I want to change" 
"You will need to win our trust back...oh and Jonghyun hyung booked a mini concert at the disney princess castle for tonight so please for once watch it as our brother and not as a superior"
Yonghwa paled, he truly screwed up. He even deserted his brothers and band... "just cnblue will perform?"
"Yeah, hyungsoonim did not feel up to performing so GG won't make an appearance... why the sudden interest, hyung?"
"Anni..." he mumbled, "which songs will you perform?" 
"Old songs such is Fly High, Starlit night, Love Girl, My Love, Cinderella, Star and Rain of Blessing.
"My Love and I'm Yours cover are for Jonghyun hyung his solo part"
Yonghwa felt a bit hurt at the fact that his songs were history but realised his future self deserved it.

"Yonghwa-ya looks troubled" Shin Hye spoke quietly to not wake Tae Kyung who fell asleep from exhaustion.
"Go talk to him" Geun Suk encouraged, "He probably needs an older sister now"
"Dae" she gave him a light kiss on his cheek, "He and Hongki are so precious to me that I need to help"
"I know, we are still the anjell family"

Shin Hye quickened her pace as much as she could until she caught up with Yonghwa. "Yonghwa-ya..."
He glanced aside silently, his eyes moist and his nose red.
It broke her heart seeing him like this, this was her special friend she always tried to look out for as he was very emotional.
He acted all smooth and was seen as a big joker but in reality he was a vulnerable boy. 
"Do I have to ask Seohyun to join us?"
"No...she must not see me like this... she already puts up a mask and it will crack if she hears the news"
"I am tough enough to take any news so talk. It will help"
"I am no longer a cnblue member...it seems I am one of the superiors who keeps critizising cnblue... I have always been so proud of the boys, we were always in it together... I never told them they were bad... I always gave them encouragement...."
Shin Hye was quiet for a moment and only rubbed his back soothing.
"I was talking to Minhyuk about our kids how precious they are and he said my actions contradict my words... I am a bad brother, a bad son, a bad husband and a bad father" It's as if SeoYong heard him and she woke up from her nap, yawning softly and stretching her arms.
"Even her way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter