celebrating

Wish upon a star gone wrong...or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa kept his word about taking care of everything, he talked to both their CEOs and both sets of parents and they all gave permission for him to date Seohyun as long as they kept it secret from fans to protect their relationship. 
Lee Soo Man said that he admired Yonghwa for being a hardworking artist with many talents in the music industry and he admired him for being so well mannered that he came to ask permission to date Seohyun.
Han sajagnim his reaction was rather funny, he looked thoughtful at Yonghwa for a while and then asked if it took a burn out for him to realise he had the right on a personal life too.

"Now the scariest part" Yonghwa mumbled to his brothers, "facing the entire SNSD" 
"Do you really think it is a good idea to bring Sica noona along?" Jungshin looked worried at his brothers, "SNSD noonas might get mad"
"Seo baby wants to see me so I come for her" Jessica spoke coolly.
"Yoona misses you a lot, I can read it from her eyes" Jonghyun told her gently and put a hand on her shoulder, "noona, it's time to end the cold war because you have been together as sisters for 13 years and that is not something light"
"They kicked me out..."
Minhyuk bit his lip, he knew the truth but how was he supposed to tell a Noona that he and his Donghae hyung caught parts of a conversation between the CEOs, "Noona, all I can say is that they are as much of a victim as you"
Before she could ask anything, they arrived at the secret hide-out of the cnblue boys and the girls were already there.
"I'll explain it to you later" Minhyuk promised. 
Jessica nodded and got out, smoothing her hair and clothes, "Yuul, Yoong and Joohyunni were my babies" she admitted in a small voice, "I miss them" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD3lCu9HfX4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBqYc_QqVnE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNVscDWTXPI
"C'mon barbie girl" Yonghwa tried cheering her up with his funny English accent and patted her arm in encouragement. 

"Yong seobang!" The 7 SNSD girls cheered noisily, "you are laaattee!"
The YoonYul team caught sight of Jessica and tackled her from behind, "unnie! unnie! Bogoshipda!" 
Jessica got teary and hugged them tightly, "Yuul...Yoong..."
"Unnie" Yuri started crying, "neomu bogoshipda"
Yoona was teary as well but hid it with her aegyo and with that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter