celebration or not?

Wish upon a star gone wrong...or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa sighed relieved once the test of Seohyun’s 9 sisters was over and they approved.

He happily cuddled with seohyun while watching yuri and Minhyuk flirt openly. He was happy for his dongsaeng because he knew as no other how dangerous one smile in public could be.

He still had a hard time comprehending things in the future such as having a daughter but the way Seohyun talked about her made him eager to meet her. 

Jonghyun quietly approached Yoona and took the book out of her hands, “Got you” he laughed.

“Lee Jonghyun, give it back or I swear I will punch you” Yoona yelled and tried grabbing the book but he was much faster.

He was about to further until he read the backside of the book and realised it was a mother-daughter story and his eyes softened, “Yoona-ya.”

The impish girl froze at his gentle tone, she could handle his teasing but not his, her brains turned to mush and her stomach flipped.

He gently hugged her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder, “Yoona-ya, come have dinner with me tonight”

“It’s not appropriate….” she hesitated and relaxed in his embrace.

“Yonghwa hyung and hyungsoonim will be there too”

“Okay” She replied quietly, can I read further?”

“shiroom, I have a story on my ipad that you should read. It helped me to read english stories”

He brought her back to the others and handed her his Ipad with a file full of stories.

Yoona chose Alice in Wonderland and forgot the rest of the world.

 

Jessica was chatting with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

“Sica, are you really signing at FNC?” Taeyeon looked curious.

“Dae,I am one of the choreography teachers of AOA and Han sajangnim wants me as a solo artist” she replied cheerfully, “I heard from a birdy though that two leaders of SM groups created a Super Generation…” 

Taeyeon made a strangled noise, “I will seriously kill Heechul oppa!”

Jessica laughed amused, “I always liked him for you” she assured “Just like how I like Hyuk-Jae oppa for our dancing machine”

Hyoyeon blushed deeply, “aisshh! Heechul oppa his mouth…”

The boys chuckled at the blushing girls. 

Yonghwa Seohyun’s hair as she rested her head on his lap.

Soon she was in a deep sleep to his big surprise. 

“She is tired with script reading, her musical and our daily practise” Hyoyeon explained quietly and covered her sister with a blanket.

 

Future

 

“Hyunni?!” Yoona and Yuri cried out when their sister’s eyes fluttered open, “we were so worried!” 

Seohyun blinked s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter