home

Wish upon a star gone wrong...or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun was sad and frustrated to still be stuck in the future but she was also enjoying the peace and quietness of Busan.

Yonghwa brought them to the beach where they went to years ago and had the seagull attack incident and was currently filming his wife and daughter as Seohyun tried to get Seoyoung to say omma without any success. 

"please baby? say omma...o-m-m-a" 
The child giggled and waved at her father with a sweet smile, ignoring her mother.
"Ya! Jung Seoyoung!" Seohyun cried out and flopped down on the blanket while covering her face with a book, "I know your appa acts closer to your age range than I but love me a bit too please?"
Seoyoung only blinked at her and smiled innocently the way Yonghwa did when he knew he was up to no good. 
"Hyun, the seagulls will think that you are a large shrimp and will attack you" Yonghwa teased his wife and gently pulled a toe of hers. 
"Why do you have to tease me?" she sulked, "first you steal all attention of my baby girl and now you keep on teasing me..." 
He closed the camera and put it aside before cuddling with his wife and daughter, "Hyun, you can tell me anything...I know there is still something big bothering you..."
She thought for a moment but then shook her head quickly, "anniyo, it's just fatigue"
 "Kojimal" He whispered lovingly and pecked her lips softly, "I won't push you into telling me what's wrong but please remember that I will try to help with whatever is bothering you even if I don't know what it is"
"You don't make any sense" Seohyun told him bluntly, making him chuckle softly and he held her hand in his while they watched Seoyoung crawl towards them. 

 

Geun Suk watched as Shin Hye slept, the flight had exhausted her and she had a light bleeding.
It scared him to death as he thought he could have lost both Shin Hye and Mi Nyu if he had gone to work today.
He was so mad at himself for even letting his mind wander to work while his wife sick and asleep next to him, carrying their baby above all things.
"appa, kenchana?" Tae Kyung came in with his toy box and sat down on the ground.
"Dae" He forced a smile for his son and ruffled his hair, "Mianhae, buddy...we can't go camping in Busan. Omma needs to stay in bed to stay healthy"
The boy looked disappointed but still smiled, "Kenchana, appa. I will just practise instead" 
Once again Geun Suk was struck by the maturity of the child and he felt guilty about canceling the trip, he'd alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter