A day in Disney

Wish upon a star gone wrong...or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                         

Once they arrived at Disney, Seohyun and Shin Hye covered their ears to block out the squeals of Sooyoung, Jessica, Yuri and Yoona. 
HyeJin joined her mother in squeals and clapped excited. 
Geun Suk helped his wife and son out of rhe bus.
He hoisted his son up and put him on his shoulders, "now you have a perfect view" 
Shin Hye smiled and walked with them.
"Chagiya, I think I was a worthless husband... I'm sorry..."
She gave him one of her beautiful smiles and caressed his cheek, "we are in Disney now where dreams come true, we can start new dreams here" 
"I honestly don't know what I did to deserve your forgiveness..."
"We don't remember anything so no need to apologise, we are here to learn from our mistakes and make sure our real selves don't make them" Shin Hye spoke firmly in Japanese so Tae Kyung would not understand, "I feel I should be the one apologising...the me I know always searched for the perfect husband and father that I never realised he was right in front of me all this time" 
"Well...then Mrs. Jang, do you want to be mine forever?"
"Isn't it a bit late seeing the face that I am at least 6 months pregnant and we have a son already?" she teased.
"Why are you teasing me?" He pouted and she laughed, "What do you expect when you are always away for work and you leave me with Hongki and Heechul oppa?"
"Mianhae, I'll do better" He promised. 

"Ah, one of my dreams" Yonghwa sighed, "I always wanted to come here"
"Cincayo? Me too!" Seohyun looked up to him with sparkling eyes, "let's buy headbands first" 
Yonghwa chose a beast headband which made Seohyun giggle, "you chose the perfect one"
"You must wear Belle" he put one on her head and chose a Sofia fabric headband for SeoYong. 
"Let's find a matching dress for her" 
 The couples all split up to go wherever they wanted to and at the costumes store Seohyun ran into Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung. 
"Yong Seobang, hold our precious niece while we kidnap our maknae for a bit" Sooyoung ordered.
Yonghwa nodded stupidly, taking SeoYong in his arms, whispering silly sweet words to her.
He held her close, inhaling her scent and feeling her warmth, he could not even comprehend how he could love such a small creature so much but she was perfect with her sparkling eyes and rosy lips that curved into a sweet smile. 
He had to share his happiness with someone so he dialled his mother's number through skype. 
"Yonghwa-ya!" His mother, still beautiful despite the sorrow lines, called out startled.
"Omoni" He replied full of aegyo, "I am having a date with my daughter today. Look at her, omoni...she is so perfect and so well behaved..."
His mother started crying but smiled through her tears, "Yes, she is our perfect angel"
"Just like her mother" Yonghwa smiled like a love sick teenager.
"Did you and Seohyun-ah work out your problems?" She questioned hopeful, 
problems? He thought, we had problems? 
"Yonghwa-yah, are you still there?"
"Dae, Seohyun-ah and I are very much in love. She is my goddess" 
"I am happy" his mother replied quietly, "Will you take off some days to spend with us?"
"When I return, I'll take 2 weeks off just for my family" He promised. 
"Okay, son" 

"I need to train harder to get my old figure back" Yuri sighed, "I don't regret having HyeJin but I miss my old figure"
"She is old enough for daycare if you don't want her into the idol world" Yoona spoke thoughtful, "then you don't have to skip practise at all"
"I can't part from her" Yuri sighed, "it's hard enough twice a week"
"I missed so much bonding time with my mum because of her work and then sm training when I was only nine years old, when SeoYong is arround HyeJin's age, I will take her to practise with me and she will have a better understanding of her mother's duties and it will be something we can bond over and during performances Yong can take care of her" 
Three pair of eyes watched their maknae with disbelieve.
"Okay, you seriously need to see a doctor ppalli" Yuri spoke slowly.
"Waeyo? I am not sick" 
"Maybe not physically but you talk complete nonsense" Sooyoung whisper yelled. 
"I...I am just...tired...." 
Yoona hugged her friend comforting, "you seemed so well for a few moments that we forgot about your postnatal depression" 
"Does that make her speak nonsense?" Sooyoung replied.
Yuri shrugged, "I was perfectly fine, Minhyuk really doted upon us" 
"Something Yong seobang didn't ever hear about" Sooyoung replied sarcastic.
"Unnie..." Seohyun her eyes started to water. She hated herself for being so vulnerable.
"We are here to make fun not to discuss our problems" yoona firmly ended everything, "Soo, help me find a cinderella dress and Yuul, go drive Minhyuk seobang crazy with your ariel dress" 
They all went their respective ways and Seohyun slowly wandered through the costumes, a yellow dress catching her attention.
It was very fairytale like and she always loved Belle for her strong mind. She ended up buying the dress along with the costume for the beast. 
"Seohyun-ah!" Jessica waved and ran to her, dressed like sleeping beauty.
"Unnie, you look like a real princess!" Seohyun admired her friend.
"You chose the right one, Jessica ssi" jonghyun joined them, "Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter