repairing things

Wish upon a star gone wrong...or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa had rushed to seohyun's parents' apartment. Luckily Jungshin and Minhyuk still lived in their old dorm so no one looked up from the fact Yonghwa went there.
He did look up when he pressed the bell at her parents' apartment that Minhyuk opened up.
"Hyung, hyungsoonim is overworked and talks crazy things about Yuri noona and I...."
Yonghwa raised an eyebrow, "my buin never talks nonsense... there must be some truth"
"Anniyo, hyung!" Minhyuk turned red, "Yuri noona is just being friendly..." 
Yonghwa smiled and patted his back, "Friendly is subjective..."
"Hyung, don't be so cryptic!" Minhyuk whined, "hyungsoonim is in her room"
Yonghwa was secretly glad that his dongsaengs keep calling Seohyun their hyungsoonim. 
He quietly knocked on the door and Yoona opened up, "she is posessed...she never defied us and all of a sudden she is defying us..."
Yonghwa approached Seohyun who was sitting in bed, clearly annoyed.
"Hyuun" he called playfully and he was shocked to see her holding her arms out for him. He didn't dare to dream this would ever happen.
"She send us away" taeyeon spoke up shocked, "she said when her nampyeon arrived, she wishes for privacy with him"
He looked at Seohyun who nodded determined, "unnies, jebalyo...."
"Maknae, this will cause a scandal" tiffany spoke up.
"Anniyo, unnie! No one can see into my room"
"Ahrasseo" the sisters left.
Yonghwa pulled Seohyun in his arms, "Seohyun-ah, please take better care of yourself. I was worried"
"Minhaeyo, oppa" she gently traced his face, "I need you to help me sort my memories" 
"What do you mean?"
She cupped his face, "please listen without judging, jebalyo?!"
"Dae" he replied serious.
"I don't remember how long ago it was but I woke up in the future...there I am married to you and we have a daughter Seoyong. We are not good parents though, i am always scared of my own shadow and you are always working, rarely coming home"
Yonghwa listened quietly, his eyes getting moist and his nose red.
Seohyun continued telling about the future including Hyejin her antics and Taekyung his sweetness.
Yonghwa hugged her tightly, "Seohyun-ah, you have the share this with your unnies" 
She sighed sadly, "I said I was not ready for marriage and motherhood but my heart hurts now...I want to hold Seoyong-ah so badly...I remember singing her to sleep and kissing her tiny fingers...last thing I knew was telling you I wanted to reveal our marriage and baby and then memories started flashing..."
"What is the last of this life that you remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter