anjell returns

Wish upon a star gone wrong...or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yonghwa!" Geun Suk pulled the younger man aside during dinner.
"Waegure, hyung?" 
"I talked to the organisation and anjell will have one performance and you and I will each sing a solo song" 
"I am not prepared, hyung..." 
"You forgot how to play Promise and Sarang Bit?"
"Anniyo..."
"Then it's settled" the anjell leader grinned, "live a little, boy" 
"Hyung, are you going to tease me again?"
"Okay, i'll be a better hyung" he messed the cnblue leader his hair, "Don't look at me with those puppy eyes" 

Seohyun watched worriedly as HyeJin threw a tantrum for Yuri complete with covering her face with her tiny hands while so now and then peeking at her mother between her little fingers. 
"Kang HyeJin, appa will be back soon. He has to rehearse now" 
"No! No! No! Aapaa! Appa go! Jinjin appa go!" 
"Ah kwiyoun!" Yoona watched the toddler's tantrum in facination, "She has such a cute voice and her expressions are just adorable" 
"Do you want to go in time out with your goddaughter?" Yuri looked irritated at her sister, "You are not helping you know..."  
"I'm sure Jungshin taught her to throw a tantrum" Sooyoung spoke between two bites, earning laughter from Yonghwa.
"Anni, that's just Minhyuk in her. Only difference is Minhyuk chanting, no no no! No socks on the floor, no dirty shoes in the kitchen, put your clothes in your basket, don't leave the dirty dishes on the table!" 
"Cincayo?" Yuri sighed, trying to calm down her daughter, "He really likes cleaning eh?"
"Dae" Yonghwa grinned and held SeoYong in front of HyeJin, "look princess, it's your pretty HyeJin unnie" 
SeoYong however did not like the screaming and hid her face in her dad's chest. 
"Does SeoYong ah ever throw such tantrums?" Yuri questioned as she managed to calm HyeJin down.
"Anni...she is easily soothed with music and rarely cries unless there is exessive noise" 
"Just like her mother" Yuri gently the baby's head, "They both need you, Yonghwa ssi. Please be there for them"
"I'll do better" He spoke apologising, "cincayo"

Geun Suk approached the still teary HyeJin, "hi little beauty, do you want to go find your appa?"
She nodded teary and slid off her mother's lap, "bye bye" she waved. 
Seohyun smiled comforting at Yuri who looked regretful, "unnie, I'm sure she loves you too. You can play with your niece for a while"
Yuri smiled and took SeoYong in her arms, cooing softly at her. 
Sooyoung, Yoona and Jessica were watching Yuri highly amused after all the men left with Tae Kyung and HyeJin to watch cnblue practise.
"Just wait until the three of you have your own kids" Yuri threatened. 
"I am scared to have kids" Sooyoung admitted, "my mum once said that my kids will be ten times worse than me" 
Jessica sniggered at that comment, "I don't want to meet your kids then"
Sooyoung gave her a dirty look and sulked. 
"Does Sunny still threaten to beat up Soo and Yoona?"
"Daily" Yuri sighed, "we are having dance practise and out of nothing they start shouting cnblue songs or Soo starts with her tantrums because she's hungry" Jessica grinned widely, 
"how about Yoona's aegyo?"
"Taeng and Sunny really want to kill her but a certain martial arts cn blue leader will kick our buts if we harm her"

"I miss those crazy times" Jessica smiled a bit sad.
"Sica unnie, we did it to protect you" Seohyun spoke gently.
She nodded, "I am glad to be free though... I don't endanger the group by dating Hongki""
I should be braver" seohyun sighed, "not everything is Yong op...my yeobo his fault..."
Sooyoung raised her eyebrows, "Seohyun-ah, are you sure you are okay?"
"It's a regression type of therapy" Shin Hye jumped in, "We go back to the dating period"
"For me and Minhyuk it is still like the first moments in our dating life" Yuri giggled, "stolen moments in between practises and going wild when HyeJi is fast asleep in her room"
"Yuri-ah! Minhyuk is like my baby brother, no need for details!" Shin Hye squealed mortified. 
"Fine" Yuri grinned, "whatabout you, maknae? The very few times yongseobang is home he must claim his rights eh?" 
"Unnie!" Seohyun turned red and Shin Hye looked as if she wanted to puke, "Yonghwa is my little brother and so is Hongki"
"Aish, I can't even talk married woman/mother to married woman/mother to you two!" Yuri complained, "you two act like innocent school girls"
"Only Yoona is innocent" Sooyoung grinned
."Cincayo, unnie?"Yoona blushed and nodded, "He does not believe in making love before the wedding night" 
"He is a real namja" Shin Hye smiled, "Jonghyun-ah may act all manly and tough but he is really innocent when it comes to things outside his music"


Yonghwa raised his eyebrows when he heard Jonghyun making silly mistakes while rehearsing Cinderella.
Jungshin and Minhyuk waited worriedly, knowing a huge argument would follow between former and current leader.
Jonghyun already prepared for battle and got shocked when Yonghwa put a hand on his shoulder, "you are tensed, Jonghyunni... are you feeling unwell?"
Jonghyun quietly shook his head and signed to start over but it went wrong again.
"Guys, take a break" Yonghwa motioned, "jonghyun-ah, you are sweating and trembling"
They took a break and Yonghwa pushed a bottle of water in his friend's hands.
"He will use cinderella as closing number for the group and start with I'm yours and end with my love and he'll propose to Yoona noona" Jungshin explained. 
"You are a nervewreck" Yonghwa eyed his friend concerned. 
"Why are you being so nice?" 
"Look guys...I'm sorry..." he thought a moment, "when I hit my mouth this morning, I stumbled back from pain and hit my head against something. Next thing I know is Hyun and SeoYong crying..."
"What is the last thing you remembered before hitting your head?" Jonghyun questioned.
"Fansigning and performance in Nagoya...Cinderella came out at the start of that year..."
"Hyung, that is 5 years ago!" Jungshin shouted, earning a slap from Jonghyun, "yah! Quiet now!" He stared intently at Yonghwa before nodding, "I miss you, hyung"
"Nado" Yonghwa sighed, "Jonghyun-ah, don't be nervous. Yoona loves you to death"
He felt awful for lying but time travel is not something they would understand. 
He was happy to find out he married his first real love and that they had a gorgeous baby girl together but he messed up badly too and he wished he could go back to his time to remember every detail of courting his Hyuun, their first kiss, he wanted to remember her reaction when he'd propose to her, the way she looked as a bride, their wedding night and most of all he wanted to remember how it would feel like holding his baby girl right after birth.
 "Hyung, what if mess up?"Yonghwa smiled lightly at him, "then I'll let HyeJin draw on your face with a permanent marker and the three of us will kick you into the cold water"
Jonghyun gave a smile, "thanks, hyung" 
Yonghwa shook his head while leaving for anjell practise.

"Anjell reunion!" Hongki shouted when they gathered in the room for practise and Geun Suk scowled at him, Jeremi, if you shout again..."
Yonghwa chuckled at the familiarity of the scene. 
Tae Kyung watched in facination as he saw his dad practising with a guitar.
"Do you want to give it a try, pal?" Yonghwa crouched down by him. 
"Yes please, samchon" 
Yonghwa smiled and lightly pinched his cheek, "polite just like your omma"
He placed his guitar on the boy's lap, "have you ever played before?"
"Omma taught me a bit" 
"Show me what you got, big guy"
The boy flawlessly played Goodbye, his dad's song.
Geun Suk stopped rehearsing and gaped at his son.
"Hyung, he is bursting with talent. You better encourage it"
Geun Suk nodded stupidly, "first he sings so sweetly and now he plays on such a level guitar...Shin Hye is perfect..."

A special stage was set up for cnblue to play and they were a bit disappointed that the crowd was not great.
They were used to a sea of people but now people were scattered everywhere, so now and then stopping to watch them for a while and then left again but Jonghyun comforted himself with the thought they were doing this for their loves. 
When it came to Minhyuk his song, Star, he turned to look up as Shin Hye and the SNSD ladies were on the balcony of the castle waving their cnblue flags. 
"This is for my own two stars, my Yuul and JinJin" He made a heart with his hands towards them.
"Saranghae!" Yuri shouted and blew a kiss to him before he started the song, 
"Shining star in the sky
The star that's shining from far away
It must have came to my heart
The star that's engraved inside my heart
The star that's shining inside my heart
I think it's y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter