confessing

Wish upon a star gone wrong...or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun slowly gave up on the idea that she'd ever go back to her normal life and tried adapting to her new life.
Her mother in law was really caring just like the rest of the family and supported her in everything. 
"What is on your mind, Hyun?" Yonghwa gently pushed her as she sat on the swing in the garden while Seoyoung was napping in the playpen. 
"Nothing" She denied automatically and gave him a quick smile but he was more persistant than the young Yonghwa and she could not get away this time as he stopped the swing and wrapped his arms arround her from the back. 
"Oppa...do you believe in time travel?" She spoke quietly and looked up to him. 
He was quiet for a while searching for words to express what was on his mind, he went to sit next to her and took her hands in hers.
She waited patiently as he was deep in thought and just played with his fingers.
"A few weeks ago, I had night terrors...I first dreamed I was back in the day where cnblue was just a rising star qua memories but at the same time I was in our current life and did not recognise anything but it made me fall in love with you and our daughter all over again....but then the next attack of night terrors I was in the future as a spirit and saw how I chose FNC over you and Youngi....you gave her away...Jonghyun and Yoona adopted her...she held a grudge against us...both terrors were a wake up call for me to change...I was hard on my way to become like the future me I have seen"
"Yong...the first terror...it was not a terror..."
He glanced at her, "What do you mean it was not a terror?"
"The weekend in paris... when I woke up the morning we went to disney... I had memories of about 5 years ago....I didn't know we were even seeing each other romantically...let alone marriage and a child...my soul was thrown into the future..I am living in my future self's body" 
He looked quietly at her, "are there books about time traveling? Anything that can help you? I hate to see you suffer...keeping you here is selfish"
"Oppa..." she looked teary at him, she had expected mockery or anger but not this.
He softly kissed her forehead, "I love you so much that my only care is yours and Yongi her happiness"
Seohyun was in full sobs now and hated it, her future self was so emotional and with little self control...she was always proud of her composure. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter