A date can be a crime if I steal another kiss...

I'd Tell you I Hate you but then I'd be Lying

~Jonghyun POV~

Something hit my head lightly, and I opened my eyes to see Key glaring down at me.

“Yah” he sighed. “You made me fall asleep on the couch last night, now I have a bed head.” He pouted.

I looked up at his hair. That’s a bed head? His locks of black and red looked like they had been carefully tousled, it looked immensely cute.

I stood up, only to realize my back had hurt from sleeping in a very uncomfortable position last night. “Sorry” I yawned as I stretched.

He shrugged and walked to the bathroom. Only when he was gone was when I started to punch pillows in frustration after remembering last night.

I kissed Key. I kissed Key. I kissed Kim Kibum…

I love him? I’ve only known him for a week! I do fall in love really easily. Maybe it’ll fade away as quick as it started.

“Jjong?”

I stopped attacking the pillow to see Key. He had poked his head outside the bathroom, and he was brushing his teeth. The early sunlight bounced off his flawless skin, making absolutely glow.

“You okay?”

I nodded, trying to force my eyes on something else to stare at. “Neh..”

He looked like he doubted me and stayed there a bit longer, but then disappeared back into the bathroom.

As soon as I couldn’t see him anymore I whipped out my phone and texted Minho.

To: Froggy Minho
From: Jonghyun
fck minho! Guess what happened!

I impatiently waited for a response.

From: Minho
To: Shorty Jjong
dammit hyung it’s like 7am on Sunday what is it??

To: Froggy Minho
From: Jonghyun
shutup and swear you wont tell anyone

To: Shorty Jjong
From: Minho
…what did you do now?

To: Froggy Minho
From: Jonghyun
that hurts. Well… I kinda kissed key last night while he was asleep….

To: Shorty Jjong
From: Minho
…YOU WHAT?! Hyung you’ve only known him for like a week!!!

To: Froggy Minho
From: Jonghyun
shutup no duh! But I couldn’t help it, you’ve seen he’s damn y! Especially when he sleeps..

To: Shorty Jjong
From: Minho
geez you sound like a e right now. Or just a ert.

To: Froggy Minho
From: Jonghyun
shut up already I know but what do I do now?

To: Shorty Jjong
From: Minho
well, do you like him? like as in love?

To: Froggy Minho
From: Jonghyun
… I don’t know…

To: Shorty Jjong
From: Minho
well then find out. Take him out or whatever. And if your feelings go away, then that’s it nothing romantic. But if not then you know..

To: Froggy Minho
From: Jonghyun
…fine whatever. Bye cya later

I frowned and shut my phone just as Key came out. Still, he was absolutely glowing.

I smiled at him as he walked to the kitchen. His eyes flickered to me and he stopped.

“What’s with that idiotic smile on your face?”

I frowned again. This diva…. “Nothing. Anyways…”

I stood up and walked over to him as we went into the kitchen. I sat at one of the countertops as he pulled out cereal and two bowls. He usually makes breakfast, but just gets lazy on weekends.

“Wanna go somewhere?”

He didn’t turn around as he continued to pour the cereal and milk into the bowls. “Where?”

I shrugged. “Wherever you want.”

He faced me and held out the bowl, then sat on the countertop eating his breakfast.

“Where can we go?”

I played with the cereal for a while before replying. “Want me to take you off grounds?”

He looked surprised as he put his bowl down. “What? I thought you said you never want to leave here.”

I shrugged again. “True I guess. But you gotta admit, it gets boring a lot around here. Minho’s snuck off almost every day and has showed me how. I’ve left now and then, and I wanna show you all the amazing places around here.”

Happiness and excitement flashed over his face like a little kids before it went serious. “But wait… what if we get caught?”

“I’ll take the blame.”

He bit his bottom lip before jumping off the counter, both of us have already forgotten about our breakfasts.

I held out my hand and smiled cheekily. “What do you say Kibum? Wanna become my partner in crime?”

He smirked before taking my hand. “It’s not a crime if it’s a date” he winked before skipping to his room to change, leaving me there dumbfounded.

I’m taking Key out on a date..?

I smiled to myself as I walked into the bathroom.

“It’s only a date if I steal another kiss~”

--

Chapter 9~^^

Pretty short chapter :/ Just wanted to give you guys another update before I get back to school from this incredibly short weekend -____-
I plan on having Jongkey happen first even though this is going to be mainly a 2min FF.
Jongkey gets to go first cuz well, 2min has only met twice and Jjong and Key already live together and are getting somewhere with their relationship.
Plus I just love writing fluffy Jongkey chapters <3

Next update will probably have Taemin in it and stuff.

Okiedokie, well until the next update!!
*Psst... i have a basketball game tomorrow at one of the toughest schools... wish me luck (;*

Thanks for reading~!! Subscribe & COMMENT!! asdfghjkl i freaking love comments <3 Make me happy ^^~
Even you ninja subscribers... I don't bite! Tell me what you think please :3

Anngyeong (~.^)

PS DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE CH IMAGE? <33 it's my favorite jongkey pic everr it's like jjong's telling key feel my heart it only beats for you.

<3