Street Performers and New Roomates

I'd Tell you I Hate you but then I'd be Lying

~Taemin POV~

Aunt Eun Mi put the last of my few bags into the trunk of the shiny black car and smiled softly at me. “So this is it. It’s really happening.” I smiled a bit back. “Yeh. Thanks again for everything Auntie.” She shook her head. “It was nothing.”

It was silent for a while, then she spoke again. “Will you go see Taesun?”

I bit my bottom lip. “No” I said firmly. She grabbed my shoulders. “He is your brother. You cannot avoid him forever. Please go see him.”

I shook her off me and turned around.”He left me at my weakest without another look behind his shoulder. He just went and left after mom and dad died, how am I supposed to forgive him just like that?”

“But that’s not what happened!” Aunt Eun Mi said, turning me around frantically. “He tried to stay. He begged them to let him. But they didn’t listen and made him go. He knew you were upset at him so he asked me to care for you. He didn’t want you to be mad at him but at the same time he didn’t want you to know that he was forced to go. He just wanted you to be happy and forget him, so you didn’t have to be sad anymore.”

This was a lot to take in but I didn’t know what to say, I just stared at the ground but nodded. “Maybe… if I do run into him I’ll say hello”

She smiled the tiniest bit. “He’d be so happy.”

I walked away and stepped into the car, opening the window. “I’ll continue to send money.” Aunt Eun Mi said. I shook my head. “No, it’s fine. I’ll be on my own for now.” She nodded, understanding.

“You were such a good boy. I’m sorry for being so discouraging before. It’s just.. you reminded me of your father.”

My dad? As far as I knew, he was a sophisticated and caring business man. I wanted to ask why but before I could, the car pulled away and left my Auntie all alone.

~Key POV~

Jonghyun told me to go take a walk while he prepares for our ‘trip/adventure’ he calls it. I wonder what he’s doing though, but I guess it’s a surprise.

The weather was warm and felt like spring, the sun warming me up as I walked through the campus, looking for things to also bring on our ‘date’.

I decided to head to the café and pick up two coffees for us. I ordered them and started walking back. He said to give him a half hour, it’s been 20 minutes. Close enough.

I started walking up the stairs to our dorm when I stopped short by the sight of a tall boy with black hair, face buried in his hands, leaning against the wall for support, crying softly.

Was that Taesun?

“Taesunnie?” I said carefully. He looked up and wiped the tears away. In front of him was his phone, on the ground. Something happened?

“Are you okay?”

He shrugged. “My emotion’s a mix. Of anger and happiness and sadness and regret”

I made an O shape with my mouth and put a shoulder around him. “Wanna tell me about it?”

He shook his head. “Maybe tomorrow.” He smiled at me. “I’m going to go hang with Amber. So go enjoy your day with Jjong”

My eyes widened. “How did you know we’re…”

He shrugged. “I guessed. He came down, all out of breath like he was running around, asking to borrow a basket.”

A picnic! How sweet~. “Oh” I smiled. “Well thanks. Now go see Amber” I smiled widely as I walked back up the steps. I wonder why he was so sad…

I walked casually into the dorm with the coffees still in my hands. “Jongie, I got coffee for y-“

He rushed to the door and pushed me back out, slamming it in my face. “Sorry Key, just give me a few more minutes, almost done!”

I twitched my nose. “Well thanks for slamming the door” I yelled, my attitude building up.

“Sorry!” he called back. I could hear his footsteps running around inside. “I’ll make up for it!”

I pouted, but waited anyways. When the door opened again, he was out of breath like Taesun said. “Mianhae…..”

I smiled and held put the coffee. “Doesn’t matter. You said you’ll make up for it anyways”

He smiled as he took a sip of his coffee and then told me to get dressed and ready.

I chose something simple, a gray v-neck and a black jacket with dark jeans. I decided not to put on any jewelry or makeup, since I had the feeling we’re gonna do a lot of walking.

When I stepped out, Jonghyun was wearing a simple band t-shirt and loose jeans. It still took my breath away when I saw how he still looked good.

He smiled as he sipped his coffee. Damn he’s cute.

“Let’s go” he held out his hand and slung a backpack over his shoulder with the other. I grabbed his hand and interwined our fingers, swinging our arms back and forth.

He lead me through campus, and we earned curious looks on our way. I felt my cheeks somewhat redden but kept walking.

But then we stopped at the tall fence decorated with vines and white roses.

“This is the separation between the high school division and the elementary…” I said cautiously.

“I know” was all he said before he walked me along the fence, his head moving up and down like he was looking for something. I didn’t ask what it was because he found it sure enough and smiled.

He slid behind a bush and motioned for me to follow him. I looked behind me. There was no one. I guess no one dares come near the fence, since it means punishment.

 I followed Jonghyun and he pushed a part of the fence that left an opening large enough for someone to fit. If they were maybe 5.

I gave him a look that said ‘are you crazy?’ but he ignored and got on his hands and knees. He pushed his backpack through the opening and crawled through after it. On the other side was another bush, so he was hidden in case anyone walked by and saw him.

“Come on” he whined. I frowned. If I get my clothes dirty by doing this I’m gonna smack someone.

I crawled through and grabbed his hand again as he walked me through the elementary division.

This place looked very pleasing to the eyes of kids. Colorful playgrounds and the gravel decorated with colorful chalk drawings. The school buildings a pretty shade of blue and some red. Basket ball hoops, a tennis court, and soccer goals for the older kids. I wish I went to school here.

The sound of a pebble skipping across the ground sent me and Jonghyun flying as he dove behind a slide.

I almost asked what he was doing until I remembered we weren’t allowed to be here unless we have permission. Which we don’t.

I peeked out and saw a little boy with huge brown eyes and cute little overalls walk quietly across the chalk drawings. I smacked his arm. “It’s just a kid”

He shrugged and smiled sheepishly. “Better safe than sorry”

The kid didn’t go away, instead he sat down and started drawing something with pink chalk. I watched curiously, wondering what he was doing alone. His big eyes stared back at the drawing then left without another look behind his shoulder.

“Okay, let’s go” Jjong whispered. I followed, but as we passed the drawing, I couldn’t help but sneak a peek.

There was three people, a woman with long hair, a man with a slight beard, and a little kid with big eyes. They were standing in front of a house with a big heart around the whole thing. I think it was the cutest thing I’d seen.

But then it dawned on me that the little boy with big eyes looked so sad because he was lonely, and he missed his parents and his home.

I felt so weird wanting to come here before. Why did I want to do that? I miss Taemin and appa and umma and everyone. But I pushed it away and let Jonghyun maneuver me through the rest of the elementary campus until we came to another fence, this time decorated with dasies.

“Okay, now we have to climb” he said. I stared at him with big eyes, and he just looked back at me with his puppy ones.

“Tell me you can climb…” he sighed. I shook my head slowly. “Never tried it” I admitted.

He sighed but threw his backpack over and told me to watch him. He found a sturdy part of the chain link wall and set his foot on it, then climbed the rest of the way.

I slowly followed after him, almost slipping, but we made it over and he lead me through a maze of walls until finally, we came to a big circle.

It took my breath away. In the middle was a fountain, spewing water and circled around it were colorful flowers, arranged so that no two same were next to each other. The ground around the fountain were cement blocks in pretty shades of pink and purple and yellow, and the rest was grass. Hedges and rose bushes were lined around the circle, and there was an opening that lead to the city of Seoul.

Jjong smiled. “This is called the Coin Garden. It’s usually where S.A. has interviews with news people and whatnot. I found it a little over three years ago.”

My jaw dropped. It was beautiful.

He opened his back pack and took out the picnick basket, then set it on a nearby bench.

He laid a classic red and white checkered blanket over the bench and sat on it, then patted the seat next to him. I sat and he handed me a sandwich sheepishly.

“Sorry, I’m not a great cook” he said with a shy smile. I just smiled back and we ate our sandwiches. He also gave me a muffin and juice pouch. It was like a box lunch for a kid, it was cute.

When we were done eating, he packed it all in the basket and hid it behind a bush. Then he came back and took my hand once more.

“Where are we going?” I asked with big eyes. He chuckled. “Wherever you want I guess”

“Why don’t we… go to the mall?” I asked excitedly. The thought of new clothes excited me.

He shrugged.  “It’s a long walk.” I pouted and tugged his sleeve. “Please? Pleease?” He saw my pouty face and sighed with a smile. “Eh.. I guess”

I giggled as we walked through the streets of Seoul together.

~Minho POV~

“Minho ah” Yunho called from his desk. I looked up.

“Neh?”

“Come here”

I sighed. I was here stuck in Yunho’s class to make up for a test I didn’t do so well on. What could he want now?

“Yes?”

“May I ask you.. what do you think about street performers?” he asked as he typed away on his computer, not looking up.

Street performers? My mind brought me back to the vision of that one fragile looking boy who danced by the fountain. “I think they’re alright.”

“Even that one fragile looking boy who danced by the fountain?”

I blinked. Did he read my mind..? “Um.. what are you talking about Yunho-sshi?”

He took off his glasses and looked away from the computer. “Do you know why you’re here?”

“To make up for the test?” I don’t know why but all of a sudden, I was feeling a little nervous.

“No. Actually..” he motioned for me to sit. “You did very well on the test.”

I blinked. Is this some kinda joke..? “So why am I here?”

“Why were you out in Seoul the other day?”

I swallowed. “What do you mean?”

“No Minho, what do you mean?” he stood up and paced the room.

“I think you’re fully award of why you are here now. No need to be asking me.”

I sighed. “You saw me the other day.. helping the street performer?”

He nodded. “His name..” Yunho-sshi sat back at his desk. “Is Taemin-ah”

I began to wonder how he knows his name and I was about to ask before he cut me off.

“And he’ll be attending S.A. starting today.”

My big eyes widened. “How do you..”

He looked delighted at my confused face. “I offered him an audition after you left. He made it Minho ah. He’ll need a roommate..”

Oh no, what’s he gonna suggest.. i just looked out the window, waiting for Yunho’s response. Was he going to ask for me to live with him? Am I going to be like Jjong, showing the new guy around campus? He was still not saying anything. “And..?”

I expected him to ask for me to be his ‘buddy’, but instead, he sat down in front of me and asked “Do you know anyone in need of a roommate?”

My head fell to the desk. Seriously..? “No” I sighed. I stood up, about to leave when my idiotic teacher’s laughing cut me off.

“I’m just playing with you Minho, will you be Taemin’s new roommate?”

I secretly felt a little happy about being able to see that adorable boy again, but I just nodded in response.

“He’ll be arriving today, at around 7. Bring him to your room, help him unpack his things, then bring him to get his schedule, ID, and bla bla bla” he trailed off and finally let me go when he noticed I wasn’t paying attention anymore. “Just go get him at the gate at seven.”

I nodded absentmindedly. Taemin.. why does that name sound familiar?

“Tae is for Taemin, my adorable son”

I blinked and laughed. No way could this Taemin be Key’s son he was talking about..? He did say he was adorable, and he is.. but Taemin is a fairly popular name.. right?

I decided to call Key just to make sure. But when I dialed it, it went straight to voice mail. Maybe I should just go visit their dorm? Yeah, I’m bored anyway with nothing to do.

I got to their dorm building and found their room. Before I got the chance to knock on it, Taesun came out of his dorm, at the other end of the hallway. He smiled weakly at me. “Minho ah..” he didn’t look well.

“Hey Taesun, are you okay or-“ I didn’t get to finish my sentence cuz suddenly Taesun started to sway. I rushed over to him before he hit ground.

“Taesun!” I slapped his cheeks. A few curious heads poked out from their doors. I took my phone and dialed Amber’s number while I laid Sunnie on the carpet floor. Is he okay?

Some of the guys came over to see if Taesun was okay. Amber finally picked up after a few calls. “Dammit Frog, what?”

“Taesun, he.. collapsed”

She audibly gasped on the other end. “Where are you?” I held the phone between my cheek and shoulder as I picked up Taesun and shooed the guy back to their rooms.

“I’m leaving his dorm building” I said as I carried him bridal style down the stairs. “I’ll take him to the nurse.”

“I’ll be there asap, I’m just working at the café” she told me, then hung up.

Even though Taesun was pretty light and I was pretty strong, I had trouble carrying him all the way down the stairs and half way across campus to the nurse’s office.

Thankfully, Amber came running up to me, her face clearly worried and concerned. She ran up to me and looked closely at Taesun’s face. “Pabo..” she sighed and knelt down, her back facing me. “Hand over Sunnie, I’ll take him to the nurse.”

“You sure?” I asked even though I was already putting him on her back. She nodded and left without another word.

I was concerned for Taesun, I’ve never seen him like that. ‘I’ll go visit him later’ I decided in my head. For the moment, I decided to sneak off. It was only 5, Taemin wouldn’t be here ‘til later.

~Key POV~

“Waaw, Jonghyun look at this!” I tugged Jonghyun by his sleeve to where I was standing, in front of the crowd watching the street performer.

He was masked, almost dressed like a statue. When the children handed him money, he thanked them by playing with them and giving them candy.

“Jjong, do you have a dollar?” I asked, my eyes lit up. He chuckled as he put the many bags down as he reached in his pocket and took out a single. “Here ya go.”

I smiled and put my bags down before I slowly walked up to the masked dancer. When he saw me, I think he looked surprised but smiled. I cautiously gave him the bill and he dropped it into his hat.

Then, he took out a piece of candy and held it in front of my face. I giggled and reached for it.. but then it moved. I blinked and saw that he had moved it, trying to make me not get it. I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed for it again, but he was too quick.

I turned around and say Jonghyun snickering at me and everyone else looking at me in awe. I blushed from the attention and grabbed the candy. I would’ve gotten it, if he hadn’t moved so quickly again. It went on for a long time before I finally caught it, out of breath.

I sighed, thankful it was over. The street performer audibly chuckled, it was the first time I’d heard him. I think I the first time anyone’s heard him.

I was happy by the time I found Jonghyun again in the thickening crowd. “Was it fun?” he asked playfully, sticking his tongue out.

I nodded and opened the candy wrapper to eat it. “I feel like a kid” I pouted. He ruffled my hair.

“Baby Key” he teased, laughing.

“Y-yah” I hit his shoulder, blushing a little. “I’m no baby.”

He raised an eyebrow. “Oh? Is that so?”

The space between us gradually began to get smaller and I found myself backing up uneasy. “Wh-what are you doing?”

He ignored my question, his hands just tucked into his pocket and his short figure bent forward, his face close to mine, backing me up to the wall of a café.

“No baby huh?”

I looked anywhere but his face, which was already so close to mine. “N-no”

His hand reached up to my face and I shut my eyes. Is he going to kiss me?!

Suddenly, I felt his hand move to my hair, feeling almost like he was taking something carefully from it. I opened my eyes and saw his smug smiling face.

“This..” he held out his hand in front of my face “Was in your hair.”

He opened his fist and what I saw was.. a spider. My eyes grew and I yelped, moving away from the wall.

He laughed, practically on his back as he released the tiny spider. “What..why..”

Jonghyun chuckled as he approached me. “Not a baby huh”

“Why did you back me up to the wall then?” I almost exclaimed, my face a bright red. Thank god it was getting a little dark and it’d be hard to see my face.

“I didn’t. I was trying to get the spider but you kept moving.” He blinked. Then that smirk-that stupid smirk-played again on his face.

“Did you think I was gonna kiss you?”

I grew even more red and a little angry. “No!” I said firmly. What a big lie. This was just a joke to him I bet. I my heel and crossed my arms so he’d know I was upset.

He laughed-again- and I felt his hand on my shoulders, then taking me into a hug from behind. “Mianhae..” he said as he rested his chin on the top of my head.

I pouted, not wanting to give up, but I just told him it was okay.

He let go and picked up our bags again. “Geez Key, this is like a whole new closet”

I smiled triumphantly. “You’re welcome”

Before we had started to walk around Seoul, watching street performers and visiting little shops, Jonghyun took me to the mall where I picked out whole new outfits for him and me. Mostly me.

I looked around. “I like these street performers. I’ve never seen any before, except Taeminnie” I smiled, when a sudden idea popped into my head.

“Jjong! Let’s go visit Taemin!”

He raised his eyebrow. “That’s like an hour away from here by car Key”

“Pleease~?” I pouted. I desperately needed to see my baby.

“Key~” Jonghyun looked at his watch. “It’s almost seven, we should be heading back now.”

I frowned, but understood. By 10 o’clock on weekends, they do roll calls to make sure we’re in our dorms. “Arasao..”

He sat at one of the tables outside the café we were in front of. I sat across from him and sighed smiling. “This was fun Jjong.”

He nodded and took my hand, making me turn red again. “I’m glad. And I promise next time, we’ll go visit Taemin.”

I nodded excitedly, then he looked puzzled at my hands. “God Key, why are you so cold?”

I shrugged and felt my heart leap into my throat when he took my hands completely in his and blew hot air onto them, warming them up.

It tickled my hands so I giggled. He looked confused at me. “It tickles” I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and let my hands go. “Such a little kid” he laughed as he pinched my cheeks.

“Hey, I’m not that much older than you y’know” I complained. He nodded but I knew he wasn’t listening as he just showed off that idiotic smile of his.

He stood up and stretched “Well, let’s go now..” he smiled again, but this time more sincere looking. “..princess”

I exploded into another blush but furrowed my eyebrows “Princess?”

“Neh” he said as I stood up. He took my hand gently and pressed his lips on the back of it. “Princess Key”

I was going to explode in a mix of embarrassment and happiness “Yah, I’m not a girl and you know.”

“I know” he chuckled. “But you just remind me of one..” and without another word, he called a taxi and we started our way back to S.A.

What did he mean by princess? Saying I was pampered? A diva? Is he suggesting I’m pretty? I blew air into my cheeks. The almighty Key is not pretty princess, he is a y beast. Damn straight.

I gazed out the window as we left Seoul, but couldn’t help and sneak a little tiny peek at the dinosaur looking puppy freak next to me.

And what I saw was not a dinosaur looking puppy freak. But a very handsome well built and serious Kim Jonghyun, looking out the window, his jaw tightened and thinking hard. It made my heart jump, for once, he looked sophisticated. He looked really.. amazing.

He noticed my looking at him and when he did, that serious looking Kim Jonghyun faded away as he turned back to his dinosaur looking puppy freak self, with that little kid smile and innocent eyes.

I almost hated it, but it was seemingly so playful I began to love seeing him like that. And then.. I think I just started loved him.

~Taemin POV~

I impatiently sat on one of my sturdy luggage bags at the gate of S.A., waiting for this “Mr. Choi” who is supposed to be my new roommate so he could guide me around campus.

Why isn’t he here yet? I pouted angrily as I hugged my jacket around me tighter. Whoever this ‘Mr. Choi’ is, he can stick it up his..-

I was caught off when a crowd of girls and boys ran up to me, all booming with questions.

“Oppa! Another new student?”

“You’re so adorable!”

“How come there are 2 new students in one month?”

I retreated back like a little puppy, afraid of everyone new that surrounded me frantically. “I uhm..”

I had no chance to finish my sentence when a tall very well built figure with curly brown hair and huge eyes pushed through the crowd and pulled me up.

“Lee Taemin?”

I blinked. And blinked. And blinked a third time. And still, no words came out of my mouth. “Mr. Frog Prince..?”

Thank god I didn’t say that aloud. I just nodded slowly, and almost expected him to introduce himself and be a polite gentleman, but instead, he roughly took my bags in one hand and my wrist in another as he pushed through the crowd.

“Hey..wait!” I told him as I struggled to keep up. This was not Mr. Frog Prince, he was too rough to be.

“Aiee!” I squealed as my foot met the wheel of one of my bags and I fell to the floor. Mr. Choi looked back at me, but it was too dark to read his expression.

“Come on” he sighed as he lead me through campus grounds. I twitched a little with anger. Yeah, I’m fine, thanks for asking.

I huffed and roughly dragged my bags behind me. What was his problem? I thought he was nice, gentlemanly. A real prince. I guess I thought wrong.

I looked all around the campus, which was big and bright and bustling with students around my age. It was only Saturday, I guess they were free to do what they want on weekends.

Suddenly something struck me. Key umma! He’s here! I can’t believe I forgot to tell him. but I guess it’s better, I can surprise him like this.

“Hurry up” Mr. Choi commanded me. I grunted and tried to pull the bags up but they were too heavy and I fell again.

The big eyed boy looked down at me and for a second, against the light, he really did look like a prince. He helped me up and took more bags for him to carry, he was almost acting gentlemanly. Until he spoke. “Weakling” he mumbled.

I twitched. “Huh?!” I actually aid that one aloud this time. He turned around and sighed.. then he grabbed my hand again. “C’mon.”

I said nothing more, basically because I had nothing else to say. This boy is making me so.. confused.

We finally reached what was apparently our room. If it was even a room. it was messy, clothes littered the floor, papers covered the desk, paper plates surrounded the kitchen.

“Sorry it’s messy” he mumbled. I just nodded to say it’s okay. Maybe I should try being friends with him, I will be seeing him a whole lot from now on after all.

“I’m going to go see a friend” he said as he slipped on a hoodie that had been lying on the coffee table. He pointed to one of the two rooms. “That’s your room. right next to it is mine. Make yourself at home I guess..”

Now he was being nice. This is confusing. I nodded and he just left without another word..

I looked around and scrunched my nose. This place was filthy. Maybe he’ll be friendlier if I cleaned up?

I started throwing clothes into a laundry bin and tossing plates into the trash but the room was still littered with trash.

After at least half the dorm was spotless, I was tired already so I decided to move my thing into the room. It was small, and unlike the rest of the place, it was neat. There was only a bed and desk with a small lamp and an empty closet.

I started making myself at home, making my bed, placing books on the desk, and filling the closet with clothes; most of which were gifts from Key umma.

Key.. I wonder where he is. How am I supposed to find him? Suddenly the door to the dorm burst open and footsteps followed. I guess Mr. Choi was back.

Oh right, I don’t even know his name. I peeked out the door to see him take off his hoodie and shoes and throw them somewhere random in the living room. I blew air into my cheeks. ‘I just cleaned that pabo, do you even notice?’

I sighed and stepped out. He noticed me “Hey.”

I nodded. “So I forgot to ask.. but what’s your name?”

“Minho” he said simply. That name brought me back to the day I met Yunho, and the Frog Prince stopped the bad guy who stole my money. I had repeated that name countless times in my head, wondering always when I’d see him again.

On the inside, I was freaking out but on the outside I just nodded and smiled friendly. “I’m Taemin.” And he just nodded. I guess he doesn’t remember me.

But he really is Mr. Frog Prince. But why was he being so mean earlier? I sighed but decided to keep talking.

“Do you wanna eat? I can cook” he said suddenly. I blinked but smiled. “Okay, can I help?”

He just turned to the kitchen and said sure. I followed him and asked what I could do. “Cut onions”

“Where are the onions?”

“Cupboard.”

The air in the room was a little stuffy, I didn’t like it at all. Why was he being like this? I knew he was my Mr. Frog Prince, but he was totally different. Maybe something horrible happened. Or maybe he just doesn’t remember me. Or know it’s me who he helped that day.

I took a few onions. “How many do I cut?”

“Two”

“Am I supposed to rinse onions before I cut them?”

He sighed exasperated. “Who washes onions before you cut them?”

I made a pouty angry face and continued to peel and chop the awkwardly. My eyes stung but I forced the tears away, he’d probably just make fun of me again.

I was halfway done cutting one onion when I felt a strong pair of arm slither across mine. I shivered and turned just a bit to see Minho. His big eyes weren’t looking at me though, but at the onion.

“That’s not how you do it” he told me as he guided my hands. He cut the onions with my hands slowly. “See?”

I didn’t allow him to see my bright red face and just nodded, since the words were caught in my throat.

He sighed, sending the air down my neck and making me shiver again, then he let go and went back to chopping the tomatoes.

“Could you do me a favor and wash the dishes in the sink?” he asked when I was done with the onions. I nodded absentmindedly and the water to full blast.

I started soaking the dishes when I noticed the hose next to the sink, which would make things go faster. I innocently picked it up and turned it on.. not knowing it would spray Minho.

“Yah!” he yelled when his torso and face was soaked to the skin. My jaw dropped and I immediately shut it off.

“Omigod! Gaah I’m so sorry!” why am I so stupid?”

He threw off his shirt and that’s when I stopped freaking out in my head and started gazing instead. He was very well built, as I had thought. He had a full six pack and large biceps and.. an angry face.

“I’m sorry!” I bowed a full 90 degrees.

“Yoou…!”

“Eeek!”

I started running immediately, knowing he was gonna chase me soon, and he did. I jumped behind the couch, hoping he wouldn’t find me but he did.

I ran out from behind and started to make my way into my bedroom but before I could, he caught me by my middle and threw me on the couch.

Before I could get up, he jumped on top of me; taking my wrists in one hand and pulling them over my head. I shut my eyes tight, expecting a punch to the face but instead he just spoke angrily through his teeth.

“Listen you..-“

“Minho!” the door to the dorm flew open and loud footsteps followed. “I heard you-“

No, no no no no no. Not now, not in this situation. This voice, it could only be..

Our heads turned as two boys stood before us, both looking shocked.

“Taemin?!”

“Umma!”

~Key POV~

What. The. Hell. Was. Going. On.

Why was this frog looking jock shirtless and dripping wet on top of my innocent on-the-verge-of-tears baby?!

Hell was beginning to rise, and even though Jonghyun was holding me back well, he couldn’t cover my mouth.

“MINHO YOU BASTARD WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY?!”

--

Ch. 10 ^^~

I know i know.. i've been dead for almost half a year. BUT I am going to start writing as much as  I can >_<
Soo much has happened these last few months.. but I am going to try to to be as active as possible o(>_<)/

This chapter was really..rushed xD soree >.< But i hope i still have some subscribers who will still read on ^^~

I love all my subbies, and I'll try to update whenever i can ^^~

Anngyeong (~.^)