I'm sorry but I like you

I'd Tell you I Hate you but then I'd be Lying

 

 

 

~Onew POV~

I shivered against the cold night's wind, burying my hands into my jacket pockets. If only I hadn't walked all the way to the school instead of taking my car, I wouldn't be on the edge of catching a cold. Why didn't I drive again? Oh yeah, I couldn't find the keys.

The sounds of footsteps made me stop. It was past curfew for students in all divisions, who could possibly be out at this time? The teachers all went home and the guards weren't around for another half mile until I got to the gate going into the instructor's dorms.

"Hello?" I said quietly, looking around. More footsteps, though they were quiet and paddy. A child's?

I shook my head, it's impossible for a child to sneak out. But I guess I was wrong.

A small cute giggle made me jump 10 feet in the air as I grabbed my racing heart, turning to the direction of a small figure emerging from the shadows.

A child. More like a toddler, maybe from the kindergarten division. He had big pools of brown, deep double eyelids, and long eyelashes. His pouty lips curved up into a playful smile as he waddled to where I stood.

His power ranger patterned pajamas were too long for him I guess because he tripped over his own feet, frowning when he stumbled as he hit the ground slowly but carefully.

I should've scolded him but he only looked 4 so instead, I walked to him and squatted. "You're a lot like me huh?"

He giggled, it was cute and I found myself pinching this kid's cheeks. I gasped as I took his hand and started moving the opposite direction of where I was just heading.

"This isn't the right place for you kid, we needa get you somewhere safe" I whispered as he ran along side me to keep up with my pace.

I'm probably gonna regret this but I just had to get this little guy somewhere.

~Key POV~

I stopped my crying and got up slowly to walk to the bathroom. Weakly, I brushed my teeth and changed to pajamas before falling face first onto my bed, exhausted today. From the dance practices, the annoying teachers, all these mixes of emotions. They exhausted the hell out of me. Sleep finally took over soon and I began to drift away.

It didn't last long at all though, or it didn't seem. The red digits on my bed side table told me I'd only been asleep for 3 hours when a soft knocking came from the door.

I got up, remembering that Jonghyun had stormed out earlier. That couldn't be him right? He's not stupid enough as to be out all the way til 10:30. Plus, I could his dinosaur snoring in the next room so no use going in there to see what he's up to. I don't know what to do with that guy, he's making me feel different than I'd been feeling my whole life. Just seeing his face brightens my day, when he smiles at me my heart skips, I'd fallen for every inch of him. But I didn't admit it and it pissed him off.

"Who is it" I mumbled sleepily at the door, or rather who was standing on the other side.

"It's me Kibum." my hyung's quiet voice surprised me, snapping myself out of sleep.

I threw open the door, wondering what the heck he could want at this time. Wasn't he supposed to be home?

The first thing I saw was his cheeky smile but what I felt was a pair of tiny hands brushing against my legs as something small ran past me and into the dark kitchen.

I wasted no time in flicking the lights on, almost screaming at the sight before me. A kid. No scratch that, a toddler. An adorable 4 year old looking baby with a face like that frog's and the cutest pouty lips.

I gasped and immediately picked him up, swinging him around as he giggled. "Omo Onew I love him! Can I keep him?" I joked.

He laughed and scratched the back of his head. "I uh..found him."

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked as I pried his curious little fingers from my blonde hair.

"I'm not so good with kids." Trust me hyung, I could tell. "Can he stay here for tonight?"

My jaw dropped and I set the kid down slowly, standing so I was at his height now.

"I'm sorry hyung..what? I can't take care of a baby."

"Just for tonight" he whined, sticking out his bottom lip for cute effect. He got to me all right but it's not just that easy.

"Why? Can't we get a guard or someone to take him back to his division?"

"But if we do, he'll get in a lot of trouble for sure..whether he's 4 or 14."

That was true definetly. "But why keep him here if he'll get in trouble anyways?"

He chuckled lowly but I could tell it was bitter and what he would say isn't going to sound funny at all. "That's the thing..do you know how to sneak all the way to the kindergarten division?"

He's done. Has he been hit in the head..dropped as a baby..anything that screwed up that brain of his just a little? "Hyung..you're crazy.."

He nodded like he knew. "But please, we need to get this kid back. I got in trouble when I first came here and trust me..I don't want someone as innocent as this kid to go through what I did."

"What's going on here" a sleepy voice behind us mumbled. The second I saw Jonghyun, I almost jumped and ran out. But fate was so cruel that it reminded me I had to stay in the dorm, stupid school rules.

He looked back at me and averted his eyes to Onew, then back to me, and our hyung, a little flare in his eyes. But then he noticed the little talkative figure standing between our close bodies and his eyes grew.

"Uh..uh..uh.."

"Jjong, meet Kibum's and my son" Onew suddenly exclaimed happily.

I turned red and slapped his arm, telling him to stop his nonsense as I laughed at his pout.

While Jinki explained the situation to the clueless dinosaur, I played with the toddler, swinging him and "throwing" him up in the air like how my parents used to.

"What's your name cutie" I laughed as he squealed playfully in my arms. He ignored my question and turned his attention to the hem of my shirt. I chuckled again and shook the small boy. "Your name. What is it?"

He rubbed his mouth with his hand and mumbled "Yoogeun.."

How adorable! "Yoogeunnie, how sweet. I'm Key." I cheerily said to him. I was ignored but I didn't mind, he was so adorable he could take over the world for all I care.

"And you want us to what?" I heard Jjong hiss behind me. I laughed secretly to myself, I guess Onew told him his crazy idea.

"C'mon Jonghyun, I know how much you adore kids."

"But I can't keep a baby for the night, he'll cry and scream and the teacher's will hear us and next thing you know our heads are on a stick" he whined.

He had a point but I mean, this was a four year old. Why are kids this young even here anyways?

"Yoogeunnie?" he looked at me with curious eyes. "What do you do at this school?"

He giggled and started tumbling and rolling on the floor as he spoke. "The persons here teach..me..and I do..this in front of bright lights." He spoke slowly, pausing every now and then, before giving the cutest pose with his hands on his cheeks, pushing the skin up in a cute way.

I awed and almost squeezed him to death when my hyungs wowed behind me.

"A child model.."

I turned and looked straight at Jonghyun. When he noticed my glance, he didn't let go of my attention. He just kept staring at me, and I knew we were both thinking of earlier. The small shouts, the slams, the angry tension. But it was gone now that this sweet creature was here, and it was nothing anyways. He knows me, I'm stubborn and get scared easily. But he's even more hard headed than I am so no doubt he will want to talk about it again. Where did he even go after he stormed out?

"We'll keep hiim Jinki" I smiled up to the oldest. He let out a sigh of relief and helped me up, since I was squatting to get on an eye level with Yoogeun.

"Thanks so much guys" he smiled before he gave me a big bear hug and I almost yelped at his sudden action.

Strong arms pulled us apart and a figure a little shorter than both of us stood with his back to me, facing Onew.

"We're fine now hyung, good night." Jonghyun said abruptly.

I almost hit him for being rude when I saw a playful smirk cross the chicken lover's face.

As he passed by, he whispered something that I barely caught since it was meant for my roomate but I made out the word and felt my heart skip.

"Bye Bummie" he grinned as he reached the door. He waved to Yoogeun and the dinosaur before going home.

Leaving us in an awkward aired room, besides the toddler curiously looking around the kitchen.

"Hey..Key..?"

I looked to my hyung, my heart beating a little faster, nervous. He scratched the back of his head, turned to Yoogeun, and back to me. "I'm sorry about earier. I was stupid and you didn't want to talk about it and I understand.."

You don't have to apologize, you did nothing wrong. "No, I'm sorry hyung. I was being stupid and well.. yeah." I found myself at a loss for words as we stood in awkward silence before I left to find the kid, keeping in mind what Onew said before he left.

'Jealous?'

~Jonghyun POV~

"Yooguennie, you'll sleep with me okay?" I watched as Key smiled with the toddler who paid no mind to him. It was like he was a mother now, well he always one to begin with.

"You're sure you can handle him?" I asked, approaching the two. He smirked.

"I used to babysit two little devils. I can handle this kid."

I found myself smiling at the boy, the ways his eyes sparkled with love for Yoogeun already. Of course, he was adorable. Key was adorable.

What happened to us tough? Earlier..we were being childish. Slamming doors when we didn't get what we want. I need to respect Kibum's decision to not talk about it now. There will be other times after all.

"We should get to sleep." I rubbed his back and yawned. It was already getting late and we have practice tomorrow morning.

He nodded and hoisted Yoogeun up in the air. "Let's go sleep, okay?"

The kid yawned in response and nodded lazily. It was a really touching thing to see Key with a baby. He'd make a perfect dad. Or mom.

Later, I laid in bed, still wide awake. In the next room, I could hear Key's voice trying to soothe the hyper toddler to sleep.

When it finally went silent, I took the chance to think.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I can't be near Key without feeling..guilty somewhat. I kissed him and didn't tell him, I took advantage of him while he was asleep. And that other time..it was real? It felt so dreamlike.

I really wish things would stay like that. Like a dream, where everything's perfect and no problems at all. But there's nothing like an exploding Kibum to bring the world crashing back.

~Third Person POV~

A TV blasting to some random cartoon, the sink running, and dishes clattering. That's all Jonghyun heard in the morning when the sun decided to be so rude to wake his sleep, even if it was restless.

His head had been filled with questions, if Key knew he kissed him, why didn't he say anything? Did he know he likes him? Does he know he's bi? Does Key even like boys?

Oh right, he likes who he likes. But either way, Jonghyun's mind wouldn't push the boy out, no matter how hard he tried.

Kim Kibum was permenantly carved into his brain. Like the alphabet, he couldn't forget no matter how hard he tried, even for a second. And he was worried. What did he know? What does that boy think?

The dinosaur cross puppy pushed himself up with as much strength he could muster so early in the morning and walked lazily to the living room.

As soon as he laid eyes on the 4 year old sitting in front of the television appearing all innocent, he was slapped awake by the shock. When he remembered the situation Onew got himself into, he instantly calmed down.

 

"Hey Yoogeun" he said sleepily as he sat next to the boy on the floor. The toddler was curious to the stranger sitting next to him but he paid no mind and continued coloring outside the lines of a lion.

Jonghyun smiled at the innocence of the kid and watched a little cartoon with him before he walked to the kitchen to greet Key, now mostly awake.

As soon as his eyes found his dongsaeng in front of the sink washing the dishes, his heart did a little dance as it always does whenever he sees the diva.

He was flawless as always, his hair tussled into what seemed to be a bed head even though it was so pretty, loose black sweatpants, an oversized band shirt, and fuzzy slippers. Even Kibum's pajamas seemed so stylish.

"Good morning."

Jonghyun almost screamed at his younger's sudden voice. How did he notice him if he had his back to him? Did he have eyes in the back of his head like all teachers say they do..?

"Uh..morning." he replied awkwardly.

Key kept his back to him, busying himself with chores while his hyung stood awkwardly, fidgeting with his fingers and the hem of his shirt. He didn't even notice minutes go by with both of them not saying anything. He just liked watching this boy, so elegant even when washing dishes.

'I need to do more chores..' Jonghyun thought in his head when his body finally decided to move. He took cereal and a bowl, since he decided Key shouldn't cook for today, just so that he could rest.

Key had been doing all the chores around the apartment since he came, he didn't allow Jonghyun to do anything because A: He cleans how he wants and his way is "always right" quote the diva himself. And B: Jonghyun was horrible at cleaning. He'd make the mess worse.

"How was Yoogeun?" he asked as he poured the colorful cornflakes into a bowl. He watched Key's shoulders shrug quickly. "No bother."

Immediately, Jonghyun stopped moving. "Wait what?"

"I said no bother.." Key repeated as he scrubbed the last dish.

Just as he thought. In one quick movement, the older was up and at his friend's side, worried painted all over his face. "Your voice is really hoarse..are you sick?"

Key shook his head but Jonghyun didn't buy it. He still had his face turned away, it seemed like all he was seeing today was the back of that head.

"Kibum." without thinking, he took his chin delicately and turned his face to his.

What he saw just confirmed his worries. Key's face was a light but still visible red, a thin layer of sweat stained his cheeks. His eyes were slightly pink and barely droopy but he still looked ill. And his temperature.

Jonghyun's hands were burning when he touched his cheeks. He gasped.

"Key..you're way too sick to go to school."

Kibum shoved his hand away as he wiped his on the towel and shook his head. "I'm fine."

Jonghyun frowned. Why was this boy so stubborn? If it were him, he'd be more than happy to stay home.

"Key, you're burning hot. How did you get sick?"

The younger ignored the question and shoved past him, making his way to the living room. "I'm not sick. I'm perfectly fine."

Jonghyun frowned. Why can't he just listen for once? If he kept this up, he'll get worse.

"Why are you sick?"

Instead of answering, the diva sat on the floor by Yoogeun and played with him. The older could only watch in adoration and annoyance. It was nice to see Key with a kid but why did he have such a high fever? This wasn't good at all.

He pushed his worries away and went to get ready for school. Onew was supposed to come and check up on Yoogeun before they all came up with a plan to sneak the kid back to the elementary division.

After he had slipped into his uniform and made himself look somewhat presentable, he walked out to see Key, flawless as usual with his hair neatly tussled, standing in front of the counter.

What scared Jonghyun, however, was the fact that he could hear the younger's breathing from a mile away.

He slowly walked up to him, noticing how his shoulders moved quickly up and down. Very slowly, he touched his shoulder once he was close enough.

"Key..?"

And with that simple touch, like a burning building, he collapsed.

"Key!"

Jonghyun caught him and studied the younger's features as he kneeled over the pained looking boy.

Key's cheeks were painted red, a thin layer of sweat upon his forehead. His eyes were closed lightly and his breathing was quick and unsteady. But most of all, he was burning up.

Not sick my .

"Are you okay?"

Key only replied with a quiet moan and attempted to steady himself. "I'm..fine.."

But again, his legs fell from underneath him. Jonghyun saw it coming and the next thing they both knew, he was carrying him bridal style to the diva's room.

He laid him gently on his bed, but Key tried to get up right away.

"Nah ah ah." Jonghyun pushed him back down softly and sat next to him, brushing the boy's bangs from his face, tracing over the edges of his perfect cheeks.

"Key..how'd you get ill?" it barely came out in a whisper but Key heard it anyways.

"Last night, Yoogeun kept taking the blanket from me. I took a shower probably after you fell asleep and slept with my hair damp. I guess I was also just tired from practice."

The hyung sighed heavily, rubbing Kibum's cheek with his index finger. "Well no school for you today. I'll take you to the nurse."

As soon as those words left his lips, the younger bolted up. "No way, I need to practice!"

Jonghyun gave him a firm glare, something he never does. "Not happening Kibum! You might pass out, you need to think of yourself sometimes."

They argured back and forth before a knocking could be heard from the front door.

Key made a move to get up but Jonghyun simply pushed him back down as soon as he got up.

He brought Yoogeun to his bedroom before opening the door to greet whoever it was to see them so early in the morning, it wasn't even time for roll call yet.

When he opened the door however, he was greeted with a pretty face, he would almost think it was a girl with those overly perfect lips if he hadn't looked the figure up and down to recognize him as their next door neighbors.

"Hyung, I could hear Key's yellings from our room" he said grumpily, tussling his light blonde bed head hair.

Jonghyun sighed and leaned against the door frame, rubbing the remains of sleep from his eyes. "Sorry Ren. Kibum's sick and he won't stay in bed."

"Ehh? Kibum's sick?" a deeper voice spoke behind the pretty boy. Jonghyun craned his neck a little to see an equally tired looking blonde mohawk student also known as Ren's roomate.

The dinosaur nodded and pouted. "Yeh. I guess no school for him today."

The tiredness on Ren's roomate's face was replaced of that of concern. "Aw, do you want us to bring him to the nurse?"

The youngest hit the boy lightly. "Pabo, we hafta be at vocal lessons extra early today."

Jonghyun smiled smally as he watched the couple argue in front of him. "S'okay Baekho, I'll take him myself."

Both of them looked at him, exchanging glances before nodding. Ren smiled widely. "Tell Key I hope he gets better."

He just nodded before waving bye to close the door. When he came back inside, he gave the hungry Yoogeun a banana and sat with the toddler in the kitchen.

"Oh, where's Key?" he wondered aloud. He got up and walked to the room, expecting to see a lump in the covers that he'd assume was his roomate but instead, he saw the diva fully dressed in his uniform, searching his drawers for something.

Jonghyun sighed heavily, making the younger jump at the sudden noise and whip around. The singer raised an eyebrow.

"Really Kim Kibum?

Those feline eyes of the rapper and dancer glared daggers at the puppy. "Yes. I can't skip practice. Not when the test is coming up."

Oh right, he had forgot all about that. Jonghyun put a hand on Key's shoulder. "You'll do fine, don't sweat it. Jinki told me you guys were great, andd it's not for a few days. Take this time right now to rest."

"But-"

"And we need someone to watch Yoogeun until Onew comes to take care of him" he interrupted, motioning to the living room where he knew the toddler was curiously poking around.

The diva sighed heavily, giving up finally and trudging to the bathroom. Jjong smiled proudly as he went to get dressed himself before calling his friend.

"Eh? Key's sick?!"

"Yeah" Jonghyun said sadly to his hyung on the other end. "So when you're done with classes, would you come and check up on him? And bring Yoogeun back to his division."

Onew hesitated a while before answering. "Arasao. Aish, Kibum. Really."

Jonghyun just rolled his eyes and said goodbye before hanging up the phone. He ate cereal and gave some to the 4 year old, who was more happy to be playing with the flakes.

It was almost time to go he realized as he checked the clock. Sticking his head in his friend's room, he smiled at what he saw.

Instead of the fierce Key, he found a tired looking boy laying under the covers reading a magazine. It was so funny to see this monster so vulnerable now, so innocent and sweet.

"Bye Key~ get better okay? And keep away from Yoogeun, don't wanna get him sick."

The younger his back and pouted. "I know, I know. Just leave already okay? And make sure my baby won't be hurt."

Jonghyun promised to do so and finally left the dorm for voca practice, suddenly upset when he realized he's be Kibum-less for the day.

~Onew POV~

I sat at my desk, pouting at my phone for the longest time. Key, sick?

I guess it was partly my fault, I was the one to ask him to take care of Yoogeun..

"Aish" I whispered under my breath, reaching for the phone. I punched numbers in until I heard a 'drrr' sound and sat back patiently. When a patient sounding lady answered, I sat up in my chair.

"Hi, could you have a sub fill in for me today?"

~Key POV~

I poked the giggly baby on the cheek and pouted. "All your fault Yoogeunnie. I'm ill because of you."

He ignored my scowl and continued to roll around in the sheets, carefreely. I checked the clock on the wall, what time is Onew going to arrive? I need someone to keep me company while I rest..

Just as that thought crossed my mind, I could hear a soft knocking against the front door. I perked up.

Immediately thinking it was Onew, I wrapped myself in a blanket and waddled to the front but stopped short. What if it wasn't Jinki?

"Yoogeun, go back to the room" I whispered to the short little figure attached to my leg. He stared up cluelessay at me until I repeated my command. He trotted back to the bedroom.

I peeked through the peep hole and found myself smiling ear to ear looking at the sight iin front of me.

My hyung twiddled his thumbs awkwardly outside, averting his eyes to keep him busy. It was incredebly dorky and cute to see him like that.

He raised his arm to knock again but I stopped him when I opened the door slowly, smiling when it was all the way open.

"Hi Onew."

He flashed his bunny teeth. "Anngyeong. I'm really sorry, you being sick is all my fault."

I waved it away and chuckled. "No no, it's fine. I probably needed a day off anyways."

Maybe a day of stress free is just what I needed.

My hyung let himself in and scooped up Yoogeun who had jumped on the older's leg and attached to it.

"So what do you want to do today Kibum?" he asked as he played with the tiny fingers of the toddler.

I looked back at him curiously but he just grinned. "I got a sub so I can spend the day with you."

What? He's taking a day off work for me? "Aish Onew, that's not right. You need to work and earn money, not skip it to be with someone."

Secretly, I was happy I could spend the day with someone, thinking I'd be alone for my day away from school. He shook his head and ruffled my already messy hair.

"Noo, it's all my fault you're sick. Let's watch movies or something, arasao?"

I pouted at his suggestion. That was boring, I'd much rather be out. But since I was ill, I guess movies was as good as it'd get.

And a little later, it was great. We were doubled over watching the comedy movie, squealing with laughter along with Yoogeun who made fun at our silliness. During the horror movie, I practically killed his arm while I spazzed whenever something emerged from the darkness. Yoogeun played with my phone and listened to music during that one, we wouldn't want a frigtened child with us after all.

It was the romantic comedy that was my favorite. Onew and I sat on the couch, with Yoogeun at my other side, under a blanket happily enjoying the movie.

The air in the apartment was light and friendly, I nearly forgot about all the awkward tension with Onew after his skinship.

But then it happened.

There was nothing like a kiss to bring my feelings to the surface again.

~Onew POV~

What would you do if the person you like is sitting right there.

Completely vulnerable.

Practically begging for something with his bottom lip sticking out in a pout that would put a puppy's to shame?

Most people would nothing but watch their beautiful crush.

But I'd done enough watching.

So I kissed him.

He might've been sick and this might ruin our already awkward friendship but you know what?

it.

I can't keep away anymore.

His feline eyes stared up at me, I couldn't read them anymore. But he still looked so lost.

Well, now I guess I have nothing to lose, neh?

"Kibum." With all the seriousness i could muster up, I put on a straight face and held the boy by his shoulders firmly. They were almost vibrating as he shook. "I'm really sorry but I like you."

~Jonghyun POV~

I smiled brightly as I took the keys to unlock the door to the dorm. The day had been boring without Key but I worked hard knowing that he'd be there for me when I came back.

"I'm back" I sang as I walked in. Key's cold should be gone by now, since Onew took care of him for the day. I was jealous, I admit, when he got to spend the day with him. But he was a good friend and I was in a good mood so I let it go.

A tall figure walked from the bedroom and flicked on the lights. Key's pajamas never fail to make me awe, this time they were pink cupcake pants and a loose black shirt with a panda printed on it. He smiled radiantly. "Oh, hey."

I set down my bag and looked around. "Where's Yoogeun and Onew hyung?"

Please let it be my imagination that made me think Key jumped a bit. "Ah, Onew left a while ago and brought Yoogeun with him. He asked if you could go to his office to help him bring Yoogeun back."

I nodded while I set down my bag, shuffling it to find the homework I was to give to him. “How was your day?”

“Oh, good.” he replied as he sat down.

I found the sheets, slightly crumpled from being forced into my bag because I was rushing to classes, and gave them to him. “These are due tomorrow.”

He pouted. “Oh yeah..”

My arm reached out to ruffle his hair but he grabbed my wrist before I could do so and frowned. “Don’t do that, I wouldn’t want you messing up my hair.”

I rolled my eyes but tussled his locks anyways, snickering. “Diva..”

“Yah!”

He stood up and flicked his head to fix his bangs. “Just go to Onew already arasao?”

I stepped back and smirked. “Gosh you’re demanding.”

I saw the annoyance flick in his eyes and ran to my room before he had the chance to find something heavy to throw.

Leaning against the door, I smiled at his playfulnes that had already greeted me. My heart was pounding and my grin would not leave my face.

I was so in love.

But I knew Jinki was too.

Ignoring the tugging feeling in my chest that told me something was wrong, I changed into more comfortable clothes and headed to Onew’s office, saying goodbye to the beautiful diva cleaning in the kitchen.

~Third Person POV~

"Aish hyung, can't you at least tell me where we're going?"

The redhead scratched his head in frustration as his older brother continued to drag him along across campus. "You'll see. You have to meet someone."

Taemin pasued for a moment. "Is it..the person you made the promise to?"

Taesun stopped his rush and halted to a stop. "Yeh." he said after much silence.

Yes, Taesun felt gguilty about making his little brother fall in love with someone, it was almost like a arranged marriage. He knew Taemin didn't like it either, even if he pretended everything was okay for the sake of their sanity. He was slowly, inch by inch, little by little, word by word, falling for Minho. No one would say otherwise, except for Kibum maybe. But that was because he was probably the only person on earth who cared more for Taemin than his biological brother, and he didn't want to give his baby away just yet.

And Taesun didn't want to either.

Another quarter mile later, the two stared at the old yet modern looking building in front of him. "Seoul Academy library.." Taemin mumbled out loud.

It was fairly big, maybe 3 to 4 stories and covered as much ground as the dance studio.

They walked inside to find high ceilings, ball shaped lamps hanging from above and marble patterned walls surrounded them. Soft chatter was heard all around as busy students picked out books and studied at tables. They sat at one, deeper in the library, while Taesun pulled out his phone to send a text.

He patted his dongsaeng's back and smiled brightly. "I'll go find him, you stay here."

Taemin just nodded in response but just seconds after his brother left, he became bored and stood to wander about.

'I won't go far' he thought as he browsed the CD section. He picked up a few interesting disks but placed them back, thinking he wouldn't get a chance to listen to them anyways.

He turned to start walking back to the table after going through a row of music when he ran into something clunky. He shut his eyes as he heard cases drop to the floor, mentally scolding himself in his brain. "I'm sorry" he sighed as he knelt down to help the stranger pick up the fallen CDs.

"No, I apologize" he laughed as he also picked up the cases. Taemin picked up his head to see a boy that seemed older than him. His blonde locks sweeped his forehead and long eyelashes touched the frames of his thick black glasses. He was dressed rather fashionably, like Key would.

When he picked up his head, Taemin felt a little embarassed about staring and averted his eyes. He heard a small chuckle emit from the stranger which made him feel even more embarassed.

"So many CDs" Tae mumbled as he finally got them together and handed them over. The boy smiled and nodded.

"I need to find music for my solo.."

"Ah, I do too" he sighed, pouting.

Suddenly, "Taemin! I leave you alone for two seconds and you're gone just like that."

The boy being spoken of groaned in annoyance. "I'm here hyung."

Taesun shook his head as he approached his brother. "Seriously Tae, can you even-"

He was cut off when the blonde stranger turned around suddenly, meeting eyes with the frustrated boy. His eyes grew wide behing his tick frames and he audibly gasped.

"Taesun?"

"Eh? Hey brat, I was looking for you." he replied smartly, looking from his brother to the stranger and back again. "Oh.."

"Hyung?" Taemin looked at his brother curiously, confusion painted his face.

Taesun laughed nervously and pat his friend's shoulder. "Taemin.. meet my friend Heecul."

 

--

First of all, thank ou to all those awesome beautiful people who commented supporting my story!

LadyThyrsa | Winfox | Kikwik | Lotus_Flower19 | deedee2011 

I love each of you >A< and all my other subbies too~

 

Yes, it's Heechul, because I love him that much. xD

His style is from the No Other era because it's my favorite~

I was gonna use Kai but he already appeared for a second and I don't know that much about him ; A ;

I hope you enjoy having him as a character~

 

And, I just had to add Yoogeun. I mean.. did you see him in TTBY? I hope he spent a lot of time with his Minho appa too ^^ 

And I put in more OnKey. JongKey shippers, don't kill me, super fluff will come up, I promise.
And I put in a little BaekRen. Just for fun. xD

 

Some people said I should delete this fic.

But..naw..

 

I hope you look forward to the next chapter ^o^

PS sorry but..could you guys help me out? Just click the link below, in a new tab even, it's for a contest with B.A.P xD

http://www.gurupop.net/celebrities/bap/event/67757275706f703231343239

Byebye for now~