Well .

I'd Tell you I Hate you but then I'd be Lying
*Note this story really isn't rated M except for the language ^^;
 
~Jonghyun POV~
 
I woke up to the sound of rattling dishes in the kitchen, figuring it was Key. Of course it was, no one could be awake this early.

I walked quietly into the kitchen and saw him with an apron, flipping pancakes.

Sneaking up from behind, I covered his mouth and eyes. He kind of went into a panic and self defense mode because he punched me in the..yeah..
 
I blew air into my cheeks with pain and fell to the ground whining about the pain.
 
Key realized it was me and kneeled beside me on the floor. "Omo Jjong! I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was you.."
I looked up at him still in deep pain in between my legs and he was laughing.

 
"This isn't funny" I grumbled.
 
"No hyung it's hilarous" Minho chuckled as he entered the kitchen and searched the fridge.

I grunted in pain and managed to stand up.
 
"I'm really sorry though Jonghyun, I didn't know it was you."
 
"It's fine" I sighed as I stood up. I looked him square in the eyes this time. "You just owe me this time."

He blushed a little since I was leaning in dangerously close. "What do you want" he said with a pouty face. Adorable.
 
"Let's go into the city again, just the two of us like last time" I whispered so Minho wouldn't hear us.

He looked away awkwardly. "I don't know..I'd want to bring Minnie.."
 
"We can leave him with Minho, they'd become better friends then."
 
He lookedlike he was in consideration but eventually nodded. "Okay fine." he whispered.
 
"Whatcha guys taking about?"
 
Key and I both jumped from the bubbly sleepy voice that came from not too far.

"Oh Tae baby" Key laughed. "Um nothing, just about um..practice and stuff."

"Practice?" the kid asked as he sat at the counter. "Like what dance practice?" his eyes sparkled a little.
 
I nodded. "Key, take Taemin to dance practice today."
 
"Where are you going?"
 
"Vocal practice."
 
"That sounds fun" Taemin sang. "How many times do we go to practice?"

"Every morning and every day after class. Only break day is Saturday" Minho explained.
 
"Can I take more than one practice?" he asked.

I nodded. "You can take anything..dance, vocal, sports, instrumental, classical, theatre, etc. But you have to go twice a day every day. And they take role calls to make sure youu went somewhere that day."

"What if we don't go?"

"Double S" Minho and I said at the same time, shivering at the thoughts of the horror.
 
"What's double S?" Key asked, raising an eyebrow as he put the pancakes at the table.
 
"It stands for secluded suspension" Minho said. "The headmaster puts you in a plain room, painted white with only a chair in it, for one whole day. You only get 3 meals and no phones or anything. You have to go in uniform, and they search you to make sure you're not 'carrying anything."

"I heard it's only 25 feet by 25 feet. And that someone died in there."

They both shivered. "Have any of you two ever been in double S?" Taemin asked.
 
We nodded slowly and they gasped. "It was torture. Nothing to do in a plain white square room for 24 hours straight."

"What did you guys do that whole time?"

"I slept half and went nuts the rest of the time" I sighed.

Minho nodded. "I mostly just sat and did nothing. Then went crazy."

"What about bathroom breaks?" Key questioned.
 
"They watch you. Like a hawk." Minho and I shivered.
 
"Okay let's stop taking about this" Key sighed. We all sat around the table eating pancakes and talking the early morning away until we had to leave.
 
"Hey why don't we go see Onew today?" I suggested to Minho as we were leaving the dorm all ready for the day.
 
"Who's Onew?" Taemin quiered. They were just so full of questions today.
 
"The assistant musical teacher here at S.A. You guys'll love him, he's cool."

Key smiled. "I can't wait to finally meet him."
 
"Then let's all meet at the cafe next to the senior's dorm afterpractice" Minho suggested. We called it a plan and left.
 
~Key POV~
 
"You'll love dance practice" I told Taemin as we walked to the studio.

He smiled and nodded. "I'm sure I will umma."
 
Minzy greeted us as we walked in.

"Morning Key" she looked at Taemin and awed. "Aww who's the cutie?"

Tae giggled and I grabbed his arm proudly. "S.A.'s new student who is also my best friend and not technically son."

"Nice to meet you" he bowed politely.

Minzy's eyes grew big and she squeezed him. "Omo he's soo adorale, I don't wanna believe a cutie like him is friends with a demon like Key."
 
"Hey." I said grumpily.

Taeyang walked to us with shy looking So Hee under his arm. Minzy secretly rolled her eyes.
 
"Hey Kibum, who's he?"

"Lee Taemin, he's new. I've known him forever." I explained.

"Another new student?" So Hee wowed. Taeyang nodded. "Hey kid."

Taemin smiled at our hyung. "That's Taeyang. He's the dance instructor. That's Minzy, the assistant dance instructor. And that's So Hee, she's a friend."

Taemin bowed politely. "Nice to meet you all."
 
"He's polite for his age" Minzy smiled but scowled when she turned to Taeyang. "Unlike some people."

They stuk their tongue's out at each other before me and Tae giggled. "Aren't you supposed to be starting class?"

"Oh right. Hey everyone, go get changed." Taeyang boomed his big voice.
 
In the locker room we got changed quickly and stepped outside to find Amber.

"Here Taemin, you shouuld meet this girl, she's super cool."

He followed me as I walked up to her and flashed a grin. "Morning Amber."
 
She yawned, looking tired and dead. "Oh morning Key."

"You look like the half dead" I said bluntly.

"You look great today too Key." she sighed. "I just got no sleep last night."

"Well that but look!" I pulled Taemin in front of me and smiled. "Meet Lee Taemin, new S.A. student and my best friend since we were 10."
 
That seemed to make her jump but not the way I thought it would.

"L-Lee Taemin?"
 
He nodded slowly and bowed. "Nice to meet you Amber."
 
She gulped and looked really uneasy. What was wrong?

"You okay?" I asked. Her face had gone pale and her eyes were filled with worry.
 
She nodded slowly. "Um yeah.."

That was a big lie but before I could ask any more, practice started with Minzy's loud clap.
 
~Amber POV~

Oh that was Taemin. With Key of all people on this campus.

I glanced at the two and the kid met my eyes. He looked purely innocent, like he wouldn't harm a fly. But knowing he was unintentionally the cause for my boyfriend being so sad, I turned away as quickly as I looked.
 
I wish this stupid class would hurry up and finish.
 
~Taemin POV~

Key and I were exhausted from dancing for 2 hours. "Umma..you do this every day?"
 
He shrugged. "You'll get used to it, don't worry."
 
"Doubt it" I sighed as I put away my smelly sweaty clothes. "I dance for 2 hours a day but not straight, in total."
 
As we walked out the locker room and back to the dance room, I spotted Amber.
 
"Hey Key, do you think Amber doesn't like me?" I asked out of nowhere.
 
He looked in my direction. "She doesn't hate anyone. Why would you think that?"
 
I shrugged. "She was looking at me during practice and when I caught her eye she turned around really quickly."
 
He shrugged. "Maybe she was embarassed or something. Now that I think about it, you look a lot like her boyfriend."
 
I laughed at that because I rarely ever hear it. "I wanna make friends with her" I said cheerfully.

Amber right now was talking away on her phone with her backs to us so we snuck up on her, Key in the lead. He pushed her gently and she screamed a little.

She whipped around and shut her phone, lauging nervously. "Oh..what's up Key?"

"Who was on the phone?" he replied cheekily. "Was it Ta-"

She nearly tackled him to the ground and chuckled. "Nope, not at all but anyways what do you need?"

She was being really weird. I wonder if she's always like this?

"This is Taemin" Key pet my head like I was a dog. "I introduced him earlier, i know but I think you guys should be friends, that'd be fun right?"
 
She laughed. "Yeah, super fun. But right now I gotta run so I'll just catch up to you guys later. It was nice meeting you Taemin." She smiled and left quickly.
 
Key tilted his head. "She was being weird right? She's usually not like that at all."
 
I frowned. "Maybe she really doesn't like me."
 
"Tae that's really impossible."
 
I giggled as he took out his phone when he vibrated. "We should go, we're going to meet Onew remember?"
 
I followed him but as soon as I stepped outside, I was flooded with countless girls, all asking about me.

I looked over to Key, confused. "You'll get used to it" was all he said before he patted my shoulder and manuevered through the crowd.

"Gah..wait..Key.." I tried to get past them but I was being squished. This day is definetly not what I thought it'd be like.

Eventually, all the noonas and me were sitting on the grass, exchanging names and numbers and class schedules.
 
They were all nice when they weren't insane. "Well aren't you the catch" someone behind me stated.

The girl standing behind me was gorgeous, her white-ish blonde short hair was tucked neatly behind her pierced ear.
She wore stylish pink and black clothes and her pale skin was flawless. She reinded me of Key.

Suddenly, a cool looking guy wearing clothes similar to mine and his blonde hair done up in a mohawk, came up to us and smiled. "Don't mind Ren, it's nothing mean" he laughed as he rested his elbow on Ren's shoulder.

"I'm Baekho, and this is Ren. You're Taemin right? You've gotten pretty faous overnight."

No kidding. I smiled. "Nice to meet you. You're very pretty Ren" I said kindly.

She sighed. "I get that too much."
 
Baekho laughed. "C'mon Ren, don't you like being pretty?"

She huffed. "Guys aren't supposed to be pretty, they're supposed to be like well..you."
 
She did have a point ther-wait. Guys..?

"Judging from the look on your face, you thought I was a girl" Ren said bluntly.
 
My jaw had dropped. No way could a guy be this pretty..
 
Baekho laughed hard. "Aw man, your face is priceless right now Taemin. We gotta run right now but it was cool meeting you so we should hang out sometime."
 
I only managed a nod before they walked away. "If you don't close your mouth, flys will come in." Key informed me as he walked up to me with two coffees in his hand. He gave me one as I bid goodbye to all the girls and we walked off.

After we met up with Jonghyun and Minho, we started making our way across campus to Onew's classroom.

"What kind of person is Onew?" I asked excitedly.
 
"He's a dork" Minho stated.
 
"He's kind" Jonghyun said.
 
"He's loud."
 
"He's innocent."
 
"He's annoying."
 
"He's friendly."
 
They went back and forth, listing pros and cons of the assistant music teacher.

As we walked, I thought a little about my life now. I was a student at S.A. I go to official dance practices every day. I'm with me bestest friend in the world and I'm making many more along the way. But my brother's here too. Taesun, who abonded me. Taesun, who I'm supposed to hate. Taesun, who's really not a bad person at all. I wonder if Aunt Eunmi was really telling the truth. And if so, why was she keeping it from me all this time, when she knew I disliked him so much?

I must have looked streesed because everyone was staring at me, concerned.
 
"Are you okay Taemin?" Jonghyung asked.
 
I noded. "Yeh. I was just thinking."
 
"You looked constipated" Minho stated bluntly.
 
Well that was rude. Key slapped his shoulder and scolded him for being mean.
 
I just laughed quietly when we reached a large building.
 
"Woah.." Key gasped. "This is huge. What is it?"
 
"The main department of music" Jonghyun told us. "This is where I go for practices and performances. When a special star visits, the first place they go is here."
 
It was big and beautiful. The second we stepped in, music flowed out from every single of the many rooms. From the smooth sound of the violin to the vibrant strumming of a guitar to the sweet soft voices that sang many varieties of songs. The whole building danced with music.

"These rooms aren't soundproof, they're more for private lessons or when they want a private place to practice" Jonghyun explained. "Onew works on a few floors above, teaching singing. We can go see the sound proof rooms and recording studios later."
 
Minho and Jonghyun lead us to a shiny elevator where even more beautiful music played from within.

"This place is so..amazing." I sighed.
 
"This is just the main building. There's two others but they're half the size of this one" Minho said.

"Why don't you guys explain all of S.A. to us" Key suggested. They nodded and continued.

"There are three music buildings. This is called the Lee Sooman building, named after a founder. The other buildings are the Yang Hyung Suk and Park Ji Young. There are two dance studios, both are the same size. One is the North Building and the other is the South building."
 
"I go to practice at the East sports field" Minho said. "The other is the West field. The fields are big so all sports share space. We even practice with other sport teams sometimes."
 
"There's also an arts building, the size of the other music buildings. It's called the Border Building. All of those are pushed to the edges of campus mostly. In between there are 4 cafes, one for each dorm building."
 
"The dorms are Boy's Dorm A and Boy's Dorm B then Girl's Dorm A and Girl's Dorm B. There's a movie theatre and some resteraunts. Students work there to earn extra money. By the theatre and resteraunts are small shops where they work too. I used to have a job at a store but quit because it got boring."

"And then there's the school buikdings" Minho sighed. "There are only two, right across from each other. One building is for the first and second years. The other is for third and fourth years."

"Next to those is the building for the attendance office, headmaster's office, etc."
 
"That place is called S.A. square, because it's right in the middle of campus. There's a fountain and flower garden and field there too."

"And that's it I think" Jonghyun smiled.
 
I blinked. "This place is huuge" Key and I exclaimed at the same time. They talked so much and I thought it'd never end, and apperantly Seoul Academy is definetly bigger than it looks.
 
~Minho POV~
As much as I wated to deny it, I still couldn't shake the fact that the boy in front of me is one of my closest friend's brother. I still even remember the day he told me about him.

-Flashback-
"Jonghyun" I mumbled sleepily. "Why're you up so early..?"
"Because today's the day we meet the middle school division students" he said dumbly as he continued to comb his hair. He smiled slyly. "I wanna look good for the noonas.
I rolled my eyes and went back under the covers. I knew Jjong was bi, I'm his best friend. But still, he's been trying to hit on an awful lot of people lately, looking for "the one".
"Roll call!" a shrill voice crept into the room from the hall outside. Immediately, I bolted up as did Jonghyun and ran out the door to stand in front of it.
The R.A. called names and we both said here when she came to us.
"We are going to the elementary auditorium today to meet the middle school student council. If you are not well behaved, I will not hesitate to remove you from the event."
She went on and on and on until she finally finished and I went to get dressed.
Jonghyun and I were 10, going to the elementary division at S.A. Our closest friend was a girl named Amber who hopes to make friends with someone on the middle school student council.
"He looked really cool" she sighed. "He's new. I heard the gates creak open in the junior high division so I went past the rose bushes to see who it was."
"You're nuts Amber" Jonghyun said blantly as we walked with the rest of our grade to the auditorium. "You could get caught going past the bushes."
"C'mon Jjong, wouldn't you also wanna see a new kid?"
He frowned in defeat.
We sat next to each other when they brought the students out and I saw the boy Amber was talking about. He looked..sad almost.
His name was Taesun. The only thing they talked about was how we could get ready for junior high. He barely said a word.
It was after the speaking I met him. I was talking to some noonas who kept batting their eyelashes. I had Jonghyun talk to them for me. And then I saw Taesun leave, going into the 1st graders small building.
I walked inside and all I heard was a piano. When I saw who was playing I was stupid enough to trip over a toy. Maybe Onew's clumsiness was rubbing on me.
He saw me on the floor and..laughed.
We got close in that small room.
It was one question he started to frown.
"I do have a brother actually.." he sighed.
"Why is it a bad thing?" I asked, worried.
"He..might hate me."
"What? Why?" my eyebrows furrowed over my big eyes.
"Our parents died really recently..I was all he had but then this stupid school took me away from him. I don't know how they found out about my piano talent, but someone must've told them. I was so upset with myself. He's so vulnerable now, I just wish I could be with him. He hates me now."
"But it's not your fault" I reassured him.
"That's what everyone keeps saying" he laughed, but his face was very much pained.
Yeah, he was upset. And I was there to comfort him when he had no one else. He joined our circle of friends and eventually began to smile a lot more. But the memory of hearing his brother cry and scream is still buried into his mind. We kind of made it our job to make sure he's just happy with what's happening at the moment.
-End flashback-
This famous brother is here right now. My roomate. The street dancer.
Taemin doesn't know this but ever since I'd somehow saved his money, I've been going back a lot to watch him. Secretly though, I didn't want to make friends with him just to tell him I go to a high rank school that forbids contact with anyone off campus. I didn't want to get close.
And now that I can, I find out it's Taesun's brother. Why does the universe hate me so.
"..Minho.."
I blinked. Was I spacing out?
A kind and gentle cute little face with big eyes was really not far from mine.
"Earth to Minho hyung~" Taemin sang. I could feel his cold breath on my nose.
I gulped but found myself scrambling for words when my throat was still dry. Why couldn't I talk?
And it was at that moment my brain went on stand by.
"Uhh.."
What a great word Minho. Nothing beats awkward more than "Uhh".
Taemin looked at me weirdly but shook it off and smiled as he sat back at the piano.
"Hyung, do you know the song 'River Flows In You'?"
I nodded slowly, my brain had decided to work again.
"My fingers are too short to reach the keys for the left hand on this piano" he mumbled. "The one at home was much smaller." then his face lit up. "Could you play with me maybe..?"
I didn't open my mouth because I knew something weird would come out again. Dammit, what's wrong with me? Am I sick? Why is it that my throat is dry and my heart's always beating fast.
"Why doesn't Onew play with you? Or Key or Jjong?" was what I said when I thought carefully about what to respond with.
He sighed. "They don't know the notes" he pouted at everyone else who laughed nervously.
"Mianhae baby" Key said. He turned his attention to me now. "But this frog boy will play with you, right?"
I gulped. I was scared to say no to Key so I ended up sitting with a happy Taemin on the piano bench.
He scooted closer and whined. "Hyung, move over, you're taking all the space."
"It's cuz of his big " Jonghyun snickered.
"Yah" I snapped, turning around. "I happen to be captain of the varsity soccerteam, thank you very much."
"I heard it was junior varsity" Key piped up.
"..Well either way, I'm a captain."
Taemin giggled bubbly next to me. "Yes captain Minho, now can we play?"
His eyes sparkled as he stared at the keys, like they were diamonds and his pupils were reflecting them.
I then noticed how close we were. "Hey move over" I mumbled as I tried to scoot away.
"This is a small chair" he said. "Just make do with it."
"Hey kid-"
I was stopped when he started. Playing that is.
I sighed and went along with him, matching pretty much perfectly as the harmony and melody.
I got lost in the music we made and for a second I forgot who he was. But really, to me, he's just a cute innocent boy with a passion for music and dancing.
It might be cheesy but that's just what it is. What he is.
The song ended sooner than I thought and everyone ended up clapping, including me and Tae.
"That was fun" he smiled.
I nodded but then stopped where I was.
What am I doing..? I'm supposed to make him hate me, so he'll forget me. I have to keep my promise to Taesun.
"I think I need to go" I said standing up. Everyone's eyes were on me.
I hated when that happened, I hated too much attention more than anything.
"Where you going?" Onew asked.
"Out."
I'm fairly sure everyone knew what I meant by 'out' when their expressions turned worried.
"Stay here today Minho. They tighten security at the beginning of the week remember?"
Oh well . "I have to go see someone." It wasn't a total lie, but before they could protest anymore, I left.
Walking down the silent hall, I cursed myself under my breath.
"God dammit Minho, what's wrong with you?"
"What is wrong with you?"
The voice made me jump. Of course, Taemin had followed me out here.
"Go away." The words were out before I even knew it. But he was a stubborn boy.
"No."
"Listen Kid-"
"We're in the same grade, stop calling me a kid. Even if you are older."
"Okay..Taemin.."
He raised an eyebrow, edging me to go on when I still didn't say anything.
"I'm listening.."
"Just leave me alone."
"And why? Because you really don't like me that much? I don't get it..you meet me for the first time and you're mean. Then nice. And then really nice. And then mean again."
"I'm not that mean." I'm really not. It's just an act.
"Then stop trying to get away from me."
You have no idea how much I wish I could do that. But it's just a feeling Taesun cursed on me not to get close. I was almost hoping Taemin would see right through me, see that I really didn't want to go away. Why does Taesun even want me to not fall for him?
When I still didn't say anything, he sighed. "Nevermind. I'm going to go ba-"
"Fine."
My brain was putting words in my mouth that I didn't want to say. But when I did say that, Taemin's eyes lit up a little.
"Well yay" he said cutely. And again, my heart skipped a bit.
I knew I'd regret it later when I still know I'm supposed to make him hate me.. but for at least right now, I just want to pretend he's only a boy that coincidentally became my new roomate.
We walked back in an awkward yet somehow comfortable silence.
Everyone in the room stared at me.
"Thought you had to go meet someone" Key said.
"I changed my mind, it can wait." It probably can't. But I can make it.
Everyone was sitting on the floor with Jonghyun in the middle of the small circle, holding a guitar. Taemin bounced next to Key who snuggled him into his soulder. I strangely felt jealous of him.
I sat next to Onew who smiled his cheeky smile. "You've been acting weird Minho ah. Ever since Taemin showed up~"
I think my face heated a little. "No I haven't."
"You're getting red."
"Am not."
"Could it be that you li-"
"No. I. Do. Not. Hyung."
He frowned. "You didn't have to be so mean."
"Sorry hyung" I mumbled. "I just don't like thinking about stuff like that."
"Aww that's so cute Minho" he laughed.
I pushed his hand away and Jonghyun scowled at me. "Shut up Minho, I'm going to start."
I made a face but then he started strumming.
"All I hear is raindrops..falling on the rooftop. Oh baby tell me why you had to go, 'cause the pain I feel won't go away..and today..I'm officially missing you."
"Thought that from this heart ache I could escape.." Key joined. "But I've fronted long enough to know. There ain't no way..and today..I'm officially missing you."
Jonghyun smiled at him. "Ooh..can't nobody do it like you. Said every little thing you do. Hey baby said it stays on my mind, and I..I'm officially"
"Well I thought I could just get over you babe..but it seems that's just something I can't do."
"From the way you would hold me"
"To the sweet things you told me~"
"I just couldn't find a way to let go of you.."
(Entire song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3kX63qPr5M)
They ended there, smiling at each other.
We all clapped, it was really good. They were perfect.
"Key, I didn't know you knew this song" Jonghyun grinned at him as he put the guitar back on the wall. Key shrugged.
"I like American music..I didn't think you knew this song too."
The lovey dovey couple wouldn't stop smiling the whole time we left the building after Onew offered to buy us coffees.
When I said this out loud, they both hit me.
"What's wrong with being in a good mood" Key snapped.
Taemin laughed innocently and pulled his ferocious umma away.
We talked and laughed the whole way across campus. Jonghyun told stories of how Onew tripped walking on stage in front of the whole academy. Onew defended himself by saying that there were wires everywhere but Jjong claimed there was nothing.
"No one's stupid enough to trip over nothing" Key said smartly to Jonghyun.
But then, as if on cue, our hyung fell flat on his face. From nothing.
Almost everyone was bent over laughing, including me.
"H-hyung" I choked out inbetween laughsm "A-are you..okay?!"
We couldn't help it, we continued to double over at the clumsiness of Onew. And it was at the most perfect timing too.
We stopped soon and Onew looked defeated. "I wouldn't buy you guys drinks but then again..it was kind of funny."
We still walked happily and I was starting to think things through.
Taesun may really have a reason as to why I can't fall in love with his brother. But whatever it is, I'm going to find out and I'll fix anything so that we can all forget that promise. And when that happens..maybe I really will fall for Taemin. Or maybe I'm already starting to.
Things were starting to look up..until we got to the cafe.
And in a corner of the room, sat a boy and girl..Amber and Taesun.
~Amber POV~
*A little earlier*
"He's in your dance class?!" Taesun choked on his water.
I nodded, my eyes shut tight, feeling bad for some reason. "I tried to avoid him as much as I could..I'm sorry Sunnie.."
He shook his head and smiled. "It's not your fault."
That's funny, usually I'm the one to say that. "Let's go to the cafe, mkay?"
I only nodded in response and blushed when he held out his hand for me to hold.
"If you won't hold my hand, I'll carry you."
"You know this doesn't suit my apperance.." I grumbled as I secretley happily took his hand.
"I know you're happy" he sang. Damn, he's really good.
I could tell he was still stressed about Taemin, his eyes looked tired like he hadn't slept. Is he really scared of seeing him?
When we got to the coffee shop, we sat in the corner. "Hey..Taesun?"
"Mm" he replied as he sipped at his drink.
"Why did you ask Minho to make that promise..?"
It's been poking at me for a while. I thought about a lot of possibilities but none seemed reasonable.
He put down his coffee. "I can't let him have Tae."
"But he's not a bad guy" I said defensively. I've known Minho for years, anyone would be lucky to have him. He nodded.
"I know that. He really isn't."
I blinked. "So..why?"
"I made a promise..to an old friend."
I edged him to go on and he frowned slightly.
"This guy really liked Taemin. I saw that but we were only kids. I thought it was just a crush, something that would go away. So I kept Taemin from him, which he noticed. He moved away. I didn't see him for a while, until..I came to S.A."
I nearly spit up my drink. "B-bwoh? He's here?"
He nodded. "When I came here, he noticed me immediately and was upset at how I kept Tae from him. I didn't know he really liked him that much. And still, even after years. I felt horrible, so he made me promise that Taemin would fall for him first, before he loves anyone else."
"But where does Minho come in..?"
"If Taemin is going to fall in love with anyone here, it'll be Minho for sure. So I made him promise that he wouldn't fall in love with him, in case Taemin ever did. So that I could keep my promise to that guy."
"But how is Taemin going to fall in love with this guy?"
"Taemin doesn't know it but he falls in love really easily. I've seen him, he just doesn't notice."
"Well if this guy is on campus, why don't we go find him and hook him up?" I asked blantly.
Taesun laughed. "It will be hard but I still plan to do it soon. I don't want to rush, I just need to think."
I respected his decision so I stopped asking. "Your brother is an amazing dancer though."
He smiled. "Yeah, I know. I hope I can see him dance again soon."
"I know you will." I tried to be cheerful and he noticed.
"Thanks Amber."
We talked for a while more, laughing at some things and falling silent awkwardly at others. It was really fun, until a certain group of people walked inside the small shop.
My big eyes met Minho's. Taemin was looking another direction and so was Taesun, who thankfully had his back to them.
"At least I'll get to see Taemin soon. Maybe we can fix things." he said.
Oh you have no idea just how soon that is.
The worst thing might have happened at that moment. Taemin turned his head and saw me. Thank god he couldn't see Sunnie's face.
Tae smiled at me innocently. Ignorance really is bliss.
I only smiled back weakly before I made a face at Minho, signaling for him to get them out.
He noticed this and started talking to his friends but Taemin was still looking this way.
"Amber?"
I looked at Taesun who looked back at me concerned. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine" I put on my best smile but he didn't buy it.
"What are you looking at..?"
I lied earlier when I said Taemin looking was the worst thing that could happen. 
Really, it was when his brother saw.
 
~~
Chapter 12~ ^^
Sorry it took me a while to upload this >.< but I just got back to Chicago from San Francisco so yep..haha.
It's really rushed in the beginning but I kind of like the ending keke ^^
Expect to see more Jongkey soon as Taesun and Taemin problems unfold~ 
*Psst*..also..Please check out my review shop.. :3
Anngyeong (^.~)