Love&Jealousy

Adventurous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooyeon's Point of View

 

I'm worried about Taeyeon. Taeyeon is supposed to be dorky and not a person who is rude to other poeple.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

I looke to the person who spoke, and just by seeing the person I love the most made me smile widely. 

"Well a single penny wouldn't be enough for my thoughts" I joked to her and she smirked, "Well if I remember couples shouldn't keep secrets from each other, you're even lucky enough that I offered you a penny," 

I laughed at her sassiness, "So are you going to tell me or what?" she snapped again, "Woah you're starting to become Jessica,"

"Whatever" 

Since she look pissed I gently pulled her so she could sit on my lap and I hugged her from sideways,

"So yeah about my thought" I suddenly said and she raised one of her eyebrows like she's anticipating for my words,

"It's about Taeyeon, she's been spacing out lately, well actually when we were still in the plane she's already acting cold towards us"

"Well maybe she's just thinking about some things?"

I just shrugged and we just stayed quiet there, I was hugging her sideways and she's just rubbing my arms, it's a comfortable silence that's why I enjoyed it.

"Jooyeon and Nana shall we--" Hara stopped in her tracks since I think she realized that Nana and I is having our 'us' time. I just signalled her that we'll follow and she left.

"I think we should go now, the food's already cook" I suggested but Nana won't stand up, "Hey Nana stand up I'm sure you're hungry already" I whined since she really won't budge.

Curse me for being smaller than her!

"Carry me" she pouted, she's so cute when she pouts! 

"Now come on stand up and I'll give you a ride in my back" I said gently, "No! I don't want that, I want you to carry me bridal style!" she whined, 

"But your just wearing your two-piece bikini and a shirt top on it, you know that I don't like skinships, right?" 

"Please! Just now, please, pretty please?" 

"Fine let's go," I stood up while carrying her bridal style, I couldn't say no to her since she's already showing me her puppy eyes. 

Sohyun's Point of View

Jooyeon unnie and Nana unnie really looks good together. I hope that they will last for a long time or that they will be together till the end. 

"Yow! What are you thinking?" 

"Oh! It's you Hyuna unnie," I'm really surprised to see her here since I thought that she's inside the house getting some drinks, "What did I told you about, you calling me 'unnie'?"

"I shouldn't be calling you unnie, since we only have a small " I said and pouted, "You look cute when you do that," I blushed when she said that, I don't really like it when people compliments me since I feel embarrass.

"Oh! And I got you this since I know you're too shy to go there and join the others" she said and gave me a glass of juice, "Thank you" I answered as I get the drink from her hand. 

"So you were looking at Jooyeon unnie and Nana unnie" she said out of the blue and I just nodded while taking a sip from my drink,

"Uhmm, may I ask why?" 

"Maybe, because they look cute whenever they're together" I said with a shrug, "Well, we can be cute too!" she whined, "Hyuna, we can't be together since we're bith girls," I said and patted her head, 

"But how about Jooyeon unnie and Nana unnie, they're both girls yet they're together right? Unless you're against this kind of relationship." 

"Why are you suddenly being like this Hyuna?" I said since she started to become more serious about this topic, "Nothing" she said and bowed her head, "But please answer my question," she said in a faint voice,

"I'm not against it Hyuna, it's just that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter