Ouch

Adventurous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person's Point if View

Sunny pulled Hyomin out of the museum to go in the first place her heart would take her. "Where are we going Sunny?" Hyomin said to Sunny in between her fast breathing from the running. "I don't know!" Sunny smiled for she was excited in the new thing she's experiencing. "If you don't know where we're going then why in the first place did you asked me to run away?" Hyomin asked in a sad tone.

"It's the fun thing about it Hyomin," Sunny said with a bright smile. "What's the fun thing with going somewhere we are not expecting to be?" Hyomin sighed since she's so tired from the running yet her partner seems to not have a plan to stop. "We'e trying new things," Sunny stopped running and faced Hyomin, "Let's just ride a cab since I don't really have a plan where to go and you look tired" she gave Hyomin a warm smile after what she said. 

Hyomin nodded since she wants to ride a cab rather than run for the whole day until Sunny wants to stop. After a few minutes Sunny found a cab that she and Hyomin would ride. "How about we just go to the seashore?" Sunny asked to Hyomin as they get inside the cab, Hyomin just nodded silently since she's watching the view she's seeing from the window in her side. 

"Here, have this sandwich and water first I know that I made you so tired," Sunny then gave the things she offered to Hyomin after the latter looked back to Sunny. "Thank you Sunny for this" Hyomin said and pointed out to the food she got from the shorter one.

After 30 minutes of riding the cab, the duo reached the seashore and decided to tell the diver of the car to stop so they could get down. "This is so pretty Sunny!" Hyomin exclaimed and started jumping around the seashore, "How come there's no person here?" Hyomin asked to Sunny since there's no single shadow you could see in that part of the beach.

"The Lee's own this," Sunny said simply and laid a blanket in the sand, "Now come and sit here I made some cupcakes for you before we left" Sunny said and put her bag down then she plop herself in to the blanket she spread in the sand.  Hyomin sat down beside Sunny and just after that Sunny gave Hyomin the cupcakes she made. 

"This is so good Sunny! Thank you for this!" Hyomin smiled widely as she continiuously eat the cupcakes Sunny made for her. "No problem Hyomin. I'm just keeping my promise that I'll give you everything that you will like" Sunny said and smiled back to Hyomin.

As Hyomin eats, the two sat in silence and watch the calm sea. "Hyomin I have something serious to talk about with you" Sunny said as she broke the silence, "What is it Sunny?" Hyomin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter