Beginning of the Drama

Adventurous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's Point of View

We got back later than expected and everyone's asleep already. "I'll head to my room now," Tiffany said as she headed back to her room first. Hyomin and Sunny are about head back to their rooms when I held Sunny by the arm. "What's wrong?" she asked me and I gestured her to follow me using my head.

"You go inside first Hyomin, I'll just talk to Taeyeon for a bit," Sunny told her wife and followed me. I went to the garden and sat on a bench she followed not long after. "What do you want?" she asked me while I was humming some songs. "Did you tell her about it?" I asked her and it was her time to hum some songs. 

"Am waiting you know," I reminded her since it's been taking forever for her to answer and it's boring me already. "I did," she replied shortly.

"How did she react?"

"It's obvious that it made her upset but nonetheless agreed,"

"She loves you too much to let you do something so stupid,"

"I know and that's why I have to get this over with fast so I wouldn't hurt her anymore," Sunny sighed and to comfort her I patted her head and then hugged her close to me.

"Thanks for sticking with me Tae even if I do stupid stuff," Sunny whispered which made me smile. "You're welcome midget," I said and we continued to enjoy the silence.

 

Amber's Point of View

It has been exactly 3 weeks since I last talk with Krystal. I don't know what's up with her but I feel like I've done something very wrong to her for me to receive a silent treatment from her. But as far as I know everything was good between me and her before this happened.

"Amber what's up with the sad face?" Eric asked to me but I just ignored him and went back to my thoughts. "Hey don't be like that, you've been off for like two weeks already. This is supposed to be a vaction not a sulking time" he said once again to have my attention.

"I know Eric, it's just that Krystal has been ignoring me and it's kinda bothering me" I sighed and looked to Eric if he has something to say to me or he'll give me a wise advice. "Maybe Krystal just wants to be alone and she needs time to cool down" Eric patted my head and he draped his arm around my shoulders. 

"But why does she need to cool down? It's not like I've done something wrong to her" I rested my head to his shoulder since my brain is exhausted from all the thinking I've done. "Maybe you did and didn't notice or maybe you really didn't do anything and she just wanted space. So just chill down and how about we get some chocolate ice cream down the street" Eric said to me and I can't help to agree because of the word 'chocolate'.

"Hey guys! I'm leaving with Eric to get some ice cream" I said to the people who's in the living room (including Krystal), "You can't. You'll have to go with me in the mal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter