Sweet moments

Adventurous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny's Point of View

I'm already done preparing and I just need to pick up Hyomin from her room since Taeyeon told me to do it.

'Babo! You wouldn't agree to do it because Taeyeon just told you so!'

'But what do you want me to say?'

'Admit that you're starting to have feelings for Hyomin!'

'Yah! I would never do that'

I got so lost with my fight with my own self that I haven't realized I'm already in front of Hyomin's room and she already opened the door.

"Sunny-ah what are you doing here?" 

She's so beautiful that I can't help to stare at her. She looks gorgeous with that sunday dress even though it's simple.

"Umm, Sunny-ah are you still there?" Hyomin snapped her fingers in front of my face which made me come back go reality.

"Ah---y---yeah" I want to act cool while I give her the flowers I picked earlier but I just can't help myself to stutter because of being nervous. "Is this for me?" she smelled the flowers and she really looks cute when she did that.

"Yeah I picked them earlier," she still looks happy when I said that but once I continued her face made a frown, "It's one of my peace offering for what I did the night we went to the bar."

And for the third time in my life I regret doing something that will hurt people, "Sunny if you're going to make someone happy please do it longer, cause just by doing this and taking it away in just seconds hurts" 

"I---I'm---Sorry..." I bowed my head since I don't know how I'll face Hyomin. Both of us fell into silence when she suddenly sighed, "I'll go down in just 5 minutes I'll just do something. Thank you for the flowers by the way"

"Okay we'll be down there in the living room"

I don't want to see Hyomin for the meantime so I went down. I hate Hyomin, I hate her for letting me feel things that is new to me.

Taeyeon's Point of View

"We'll get going but we'll try to be back earlier than eight" I waved them good bye.

I'm so nervous! This is like my first date with Tiffany and I'm excited in what will happen with Hyomin and Sunny later in the museum. Also I'm happy that Tiffany liked the flowers I gave her.

"Taetae where are we going?" Tiffany clung her arms in mine as we walk towards our car, "I like art, so I really want to visit the Trick Art Museum here." 

"But let's still consider Sunny and Hyomin's decision shall we?" I nodded in agreement and turned to look at Sunny and Hyomin who's trailing behind us,

"Why did you guys suddenly stopped?" Hyomin asked to us while Sunny is just quiet as she can be.

"I just want to ask if you like go somewhere in particular other than the Trick Art Museum that I'm still thinking about"I looked at Sunny and she didn't utter a single word nor a simple gesture so Hyomin's the one who answered, "Anything's fine Taeyeon." I smiled victoriously since I get to visit one of my dream place. 

After a while we reached the garage and just pic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter