Bouquet of Flowers

Adventurous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin's Point of View

It's been a week since we arrived here in Jeju, we haven't done a lot of things yet other than strolling around the beach or the city. And my relationship with Sunny didn't even change, she still keeps on ditching me. 

Flashback 

(The day when Sunny went to Hyomin's room)

As I open my eyes I'm hoping that Sunny is still sleeping beside me, but I was wrong. When I fully opened my eyes there was no trace that Sunny slept beside me, the pillow she used has a different cover now and also the blanket that we shared is also different now.

My attention was caught when I saw a piece of paper in the table beside me. I took it and opened it only to see it was a letter from Sunny, asking me to forget about what happened last night, that she never went to my room, that she never decided to sleep beside me and lastly the kiss that she gave to me. 

I don't know how to react and feel. How can I just forget all those sweet things? She's really cruel and selfish, she never did care about my feelings. But even though it's like that, I still love her and I will do everything just to make her happy. 

_______________________________________

After that day I haven't really talked to her that much since she keeps on hanging around with Taeyeon, her bestfriend. It hurts a lot that she cares a lot more about her bestfriend than her own wife. 

"Hey Hyomin are you still there?" 

"Y--yeah, are you saying something?" 

I'm so lost in my thoughts that I forget we're having our breakfast, and also the one who asked me was Hara, "Sunny was asking you if you would like to come with her to a museum with Taeyeon and Tiffany" she said with a hint of worry in her voice.

But wait, Sunny is asking me to go in a museum with her, so it's like a date? Though Taeyeon and Tiffany will come too, but still it's a date! 

"Hyomin are you really okay? You're hyperventelating" Hara said to me and I nodded in response, "Give her some water so her breathing will be stable again" Sunny said to Hara which the latter did immediately. 

And now she even cares for me!

_________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter