Another Misunderstanding

Adventurous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa I'll go upstairs now" Taeyeon said to Donghae after helping him with the dishes, "Sure, by the way thank you for helping me with these" Donghae said and pointed the dishes that the both have cleaned, "No worries oppa" after what Taeyeon said she immediately went to her room.

The graduating student got really tired from all the walking that she had today. Tiffany forced her to go to a lot of stores so they could help each other with picking clothes that suits them. 

"So tiring!" Taeyeon said and layed down in her bed facing it, "Why did I even have to help her?" she mumbled to herself and felt that her feet are somehow aching. She sat down to see why her feet were aching, "I got a bruise from all the walking?" she whispered and stood up to get her medical kit. 

She took the kit from her cabinet and walked back to her bed to clean it. "Hi Taetae!" Tiffany chirped as she enters the older girl's room. Taeyeon immediately hid the kit from the latter but she was too late since Tiffany already saw it as soon as she entered Taeyeon's room.

"What happened to your feet!" Tiffany exclaimed and sat down beside Taeyeon, she traced the bruise that Taeyeon has on her right foot and Taeyeon winced because of what Tiffany is doing.

"Don't mind this" Taeyeon managed to say and slap Tiffany's hand away from her wound, "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Just want to check on you, and also I was worried that some part of your body might be aching because of what I did" Tiffany bowed her head because she was really embarass. 

"Well my feet her wounded. My back hurts. My head feels like being hammered." Taeyeon said in her mind. 

"I'm fine" The smaller girl lied, "Now if you have nothing to say, you may leave. I have something else to do" Taeyeon stood up and opened the door for Tiffany, "Wait!" Tiffany chirped, 

"What?"

"Can't we just talk a but longer?" Tiffany paused and look directly in Taeyeon's eyes, "Since we've arrived here in Jeju you've been ditching me" Tiffany said in a sad tone.

Taeyeon tried to resist this side of Tiffany, but she just can't. She hates it when Tiffany's sad because of her. Honestly she was all doing this because her plan of proposing to Tiffany isn't ready yet, she's just gathering courage. 

"Well you can stay for a bit but you need to go back to your room early" Taeyeon said to Tiffany and closed the door, "Why are you ditching me Taeyeon?" 

"Do you want to stay in the room or not?"

"Sorry" Tiffany bowed her, "Hey I know that you're lying about the part that your body isn't aching" Tiffany then said when the duo started to become quiet, "Even though I'm lying you don't need to care about me" Taeyeon answered clodly, 

"Well, it's partly my fault. So maybe I can help you treat your wound in your feet?" Tiffany asked with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter