Chapter 10

In a Moment like this

[ fifteen ]

"is it just me, or do i detect some jealousy in the air?" myungsoo teases, as he sits on the edge of sungyeol's bed. 

"is it just me, or do i detect an in this room?" sungyeol retorts, frowning as he pulls his blanket over his face. 

myungsoo snorts, fingers slipping under the covers to poke at sungyeol's , "come on, yeol. you know i'm only joking." 

sungyeol grunts in response. suddenly there's a purr, and sungyeol pulls down the covers to see that byeol, their kitten, has crawled her way back onto myungsoo's lap. 

sungyeol's about to yell a string of curse words at that stupid cat when myungsoo pats her on the head and says gently, "not today byeollie, i'm sleeping with my baby tonight okay?" 

sungyeol flushes, partly because myungsoo had made it clear that he wanted to sleep with him, and mostly because myungsoo had called him his baby. 

"is your face red because you're embarrassed or because you're jealous? i really can't tell," myungsoo teases again, shooing byeol off his lap. 

kim myungsoo is an , sungyeol thinks. he scowls at myungsoo, although he has to admit, he's pretty glad that myungsoo shooed byeol away. 

"byeol is just a cat, sungyeol." 

"yeah, well you certainly don't treat her like she's just a cat."

"well, i don't treat you like you're just a regular human being either. you know i adore you, you're my baby."

sungyeol flushes again at the name, "we've barely had time to do things by ourselves with all the schedules and rehearsals. and now byeol is competing with me for your attention," sungyeol clears his throat and mutters the next sentence in a soft voice, "and it seems like she's winning."

"actually, as of now," myungsoo gestures to the both of them lying in sungyeol's bed, side by side, "you're winning." 

sungyeol huffs, clearly frustrated, "well, that's only for today."

myungsoo frowns a little, putting an arm around sungyeol's bare shoulder and pulling him closer. 

"alright, i'm sorry. i promise to give you just as much attention as i give to byeollie," myungsoo squeezes sungyeol's shoulder, "if you ever feel neglected, just tell me. then i'll take you out on a nice dinner date and bring you to where ever you want to go."

sungyeol fidgets a little, "as much attention as you give byeol?"

myungsoo rolls his eyes, "alright, my baby, i promise to give you more attention than i give byeol." 

a smile creeps onto sungyeol's face, and he bites his lip to try and suppress it. he snuggles closer to myungsoo's side and closes his eyes.

"talking about dinner dates," myungsoo's obviously shy because sungyeol notices his hand flying up to cover his face, "um, i made a reservation at your favourite korean restaurant and i was just thinking - if you'd want to - it's totally fine if you don't - at 6 tomorrow night?" 

sungyeol opens his eyes and sneaks a glance at myungsoo, he's shyly covering his entire face with both hands and sungyeol can see the crinkles on his cheeks from the side as he smiles into his hands. 

"you know what's cute?" sungyeol pecks the top of myungsoo's head affectionately, "that you're still shy about asking me out on dates even though we've been boyfriends for years."

myungsoo whines audibly, and sungyeol can't see his face beneath his hands but he's certain it's entirely flushed red. 

"so is that a yes?" 

"it's a yes, because i deserve your full attention for at least one night where byeol won't disturb us." 

myungsoo removes his hands from his flushed face (ha! sungyeol was right after all) and places one on sungyeol's thigh. 

"well, we have the whole of tonight," myungsoo says and sungyeol sees him smirking and wriggling his brows suggestively. 

"to sleep," sungyeol teases as he swats myungsoo's hand away and buries his face in myungsoo's chest. he hears myungsoo snort, but soon the only sounds in the room are their breathing and the hum of the air conditioner.

just as he's about to fall asleep, myungsoo threads his fingers through his hair and whispers, "i promise there'll be more than one day where you have my full attention."

and in that moment, sungyeol felt a warm, fuzzy feeling burst from his heart, spreading throughout his entire body. yes, sungyeol knows it's stupid for him to feel jealous over a kitten, and he's pretty sure that myungsoo could have just laughed it off. but, he didn't. and it's in times like these that sungyeol knows he's found himself a guy worth keeping. 


yay a continuation because yall wanted one,so here it is! its sooo fast i cant believe its already number 15th!!  hope you like it :,)

by the way has anyone seen showtime episode one yet??? i watched it without subs and i actually started tearing :"( cant imagine what will happen when i watch it with subs ugh but im excited for the rest of showtime hehehe maybe there will be myungyeol moments hmm maybe maybe.