Chapter 1

In a Moment like this

[ one ]

they're both lying in sungyeol's single-sized bed at 11 in the night, even though it's crammed and myungsoo practically has his entire body on top of sungyeol's, they still do this every night.

"it feels safer", myungsoo would say as he curls up behind sungyeol, snuggling his head into the space between sungyeol's neck and shoulder.

and it does. the extra warmth of another body pressed close to his own as the sun sets and skies darken, the (loud) snores ressonating from beside him, the extra pair of legs tangled with his own under the sheets.

it's moments like these in their relationship when sungyeol feels the intense need to treasure myungsoo with all his heart ; to pull him closer to his chest, to encircle his arms around his waist tighter, to never let myungsoo go.

[ two ]

sungyeol yanks myungsoo by the shirt and drags him into the public bathroom in the Woollim Entertainment building. they are (or were) recording their new title song for their upcoming japanese album in the recording studio.

sungyeol brushes his fingertips down myungsoo's thin cotton shirt (it's black) and rests his hand on myungsoo's hip lightly. his other hand travels up to hold myungsoo's cheek as he lifts his tender gaze to meet myungsoo's eyes, which are staring at him with confusion and curiousity flickering about.

"i love you, myungsoo. i love that you don't stop working hard, no matter how tired you are. i love that you keep improving, in every aspect of yourself. i love you, so much." sungyeol whispers, even though there's no one in the bathroom to hear or see them.

myungsoo's heart blooms with affection for sungyeol, he feels butterflies in his stomach flittering about, threatening to burst out of his body at any time. myungsoo gingerly tilts his chin upwards and presses his lips against sungyeol's, their mouths moving in a slow rhythm only known by the two of them.

there's no lust, no ual desire involved in the kiss. all they feel when their lips collide is love, care and the admiration that they both feel for each other.

it's moments like this when myungsoo feels it burning in the pit of his stomach ; he lets all his affection, all his love for sungyeol roll out of him and displays it all through the way he lets his mouth slide hungrily against sungyeol's.

[ three ]

"sungyeol, tell me what you like about me."

they're currently in their tour bus as it drives around the city of paris, heading in the direction of their hotel. all seven of them, two of their managers, twelve stylists and their dance choreographer are packed into one bus.

they are either sleeping (they had a long flight filled with many turbulances and none of them managed to get a wink of sleep) or staring with awe at the beautiful scenery outside the glassy windows of the tour bus.

myungsoo has his head leaned onto sungyeol's shoulder, one arm curling its way around sungyeol's upper arm and the other hand fiddling with sungyeol's fingers.

"go to sleep, myungsoo. we have a tiring day ahead of us." he hears myungsoo whine audibly and is almost certain that he's pouting, "when we get back to the hotel then you can pester me all you want."

"are you just making an excuse because you're shy about the long, long list of things you like about me?"

sungyeol snorts as he playfully nudges myungsoo in the ribs, earning a dimpled smile in return.

"sleep, you idiot."

myungsoo shifts his body so that he can turn to look sungyeol in the eye. he has a smug look on his face and a smirk is tugging on his lips.

"not until you admit that it's a long, long list."

"fine, it's a long, long list. now, would you shut up? i want peace and quiet."

"and you promise to tell me everything on that long list when we're in the hotel?"

"yes, i will, bastard. sleep."

myungsoo flashes sungyeol a wide smile once again and presses his body closer to sungyeol's side. he intertwines their fingers together and squeezes sungyeol's hand tightly. after a moment of silence, sungyeol hears soft snores leaving myungsoo's mouth as his head lulls onto his shoulder with every jerking movement of the bus.

it's moments like these ; when myungsoo feels the need to touch, feel and be reassured by sungyeol. they make sungyeol want to press fervent kisses to myungsoo's lips, muttering over and over how deeply in love he is with his myungsoo.


< author's note > 

first chapter! its pretty short but im quite happy with it! hope u like it, thanks for reading!