Chap 9:My Angel Reveal

My Little Sweet Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Enjoy read it!!!

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Kyuhyun shi, yesterday I took leave because of ill. Could you lend me your note book, I will give back tomorrow, ok?’

 

‘Aww… Seohyun shi, it is ok, you can take that. If you don’t understand, I can also explain. Just tell me’

 

‘You are the best Kyuhyun shi, thanks for that, now bye’

 

While Seohyun turned around to go back, she slipped and nearly fell.

 

‘Arr…”

 

Thanks god, Kyuhyun grabbed her and prevented let her fell.

 

‘Oh My God, Thanks Kyuhyun shi’

 

‘It is nothing, how about you? Is there something hurt?

 

‘It is ok; nothing much hurt, just too sudden can’t balance that is why nearly fell’

 

‘Imm, take care bye Seohyun shi’

 

Kyuhyun never know that situation will lead to somewhere else and he already fell in someone else’s trick. That is a really amazing plot is made by someone. Truly, Seohyun is cousin of Im Yoona and they are in same age, same school. But Seohyun is smart that is why she is in same class with Kyuhyun. Someone already took photo when Kyuhyun embraced Seohyun naturally and he will never imagine that someone how to use that photo beneficially.

 

+++

 

‘Siwon ah, I want to talk a while, give me some time’

 

At their break time, Yoona approached Siwon and take him out from the classroom. Siwon thought a bit and followed her. At outside,

 

‘Yoona shi, Actually I also want to say something. But I think I need to say first. It is not like important but I want to say clearly. I heard rumors about you and me like in relationship but I think that rumor will hurt you cause we are just simple friend right? I feel sorry if other say something to you so I decide things may be better if we make some distance between us’

 

Siwon break his word and stare Yoona. As a truth fact, Yoona felt really pissed off after hearing Siwon’s word.

 

“What…. Just Simple Friend” how dare he can say something like that. Of course Choi Siwon is definitely fall for that Cho Kyuhyun bastard. (Evilly Chuckle) may be he will straightly go to Cho Kyuhyun and propose him. That is why he want to end clearly. Choi Siwon…..how can you do that to me? You can’t do that to me, Im Yoona… Believe me you will regret after what you had done. Never happen what you dream with Cho Kyuhyun….

 

Oppositely with her mind, said

 

‘Of course, you are really thinking for me, I am really lucky has a friend like Siwon. That is why as a friend I also can’t see you will be in trouble’*smirk*

 

‘What do you wanna say Yoona? I don’t understand’ (frowns)

 

‘(chuckle) if you don’t understand want I said, just take a look this photo and you will be understand slowly’

 

Siwon took what Yoona give absent-minded but he frowned hard when he looked first photo showing a girl in dark night. He carefully take a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter