Chap:1 My Crush On You

My Little Sweet Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Siwon;

Please Never Frown even when you are sad because I am deeply falling in love with your smile.

Kyu**

2015 29th Sep

Kyuhyun smiled while reading his own writing in his diary. After closing his diary, he hugged tightly in his chest. That diary may be his second life… his love… his secret… Inside that, he was writing daily about what he wants to tell his beloved Crush… Choi Siwon… He started writing in it from the day of he started loving him. Afternoon when he saw Siwon, he argued with his friends frowningly and unsatisfied. Something sure was that they must be argued about their band problem or their music. Siwon organized a band with his 3 friends and he took vocal lead and other friends took guitar role, keyboard role and dram role respectively. Everyone played their roles perfectly but in his eyes he only saw one guy… Siwon…

 

“Yah… Cho Kyuhyun, how many times I need to repeat the same thing, huh? Didn’t I say you need to separate clothes when you are washing, then what about that now?”

 

Kyuhyun shivered down to his spine while knowing someone is his behind. He looked back to the one who talked to him angrily, and it was no other one…

Choi Siwon… topless and only wrapped around his waist part with towel...

How can he say? Is it his fate so miracle to himself can’t believe that is the truly and simply fact. The one his crush and he are in same school but different attending class. Far enough to say what was a true miracle was they lived in same dorm and shared same room from the start of this year almost 6 months. But everything was nothing interesting between them and Siwon rarely talked properly to him. It was really not a shocked case because their interesting and behavior were true form of parallel straight lines.

See Cho Kyuhyun, he is really a bookworm and mostly within book shelf and his beloved books. (But when he appeared outside that, it was because his staring time of Siwon). He was unsociable, really bizarre one and others thought he was a goofy one. But he is the one of Top 5 students every time and all teachers really favored to him.

But for Siwon, he passed every exam averagely and his specialty is music. Every times of school entertainment activity include Siwon and his band. They were so popular not only among schools but also spreading to producing agencies. They joined one of agencies and almost nearly produce their album. But his cold blooded and arrogant type with tied hair scared to everyone. One of popular star within girls…

 

‘‘Cho Kyuhyun, Do you hear what I said? Why you scared that much? Your soul was flown out whenever holding this diary book. You forget again what I said. You need to soak separately. I told you many times clothes will stain colour you soak together.’’

 

He closed enough to Kyuhyun beside. Kyuhyun was still blinking his eyes adorably. In his mind the only thing he now thinking was how to avert his eyes… dripping water from showered long hair to manly broad chest… really … but he tried his best to think how to avert but still his eyes glued to there… dripping water and manly chest. His mind was back to reality when Siwon grabbed his diary sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter