Chap:5 Is it a dream that I never want to wake up?

My Little Sweet Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next morning,

 

Kyuhyun woke up felt like refresh and nothing left fever and dizziness. He took a look to Siwon’s bed and found no one there. There was no school uniform hanging in his side so he thought he already went to school. Of course, he really need to go there because school balls really close of next two week and may be he is busy like bee now.

When Kyuhyun thought about yesterday incident he smiled like idiot while rolling on the bed hugging the pillow. He remembered how Siwon care to him, warm to him. He even not saw that side of Siwon before but he prefer this type of Siwon and how he wished it will last forever. He felt like everything is changing now and still remembered that cool and arrogant side of Siwon and how he treated coldly to him. But now all are converted into 180 degree opposite. He cared like he is a little beloved one for him yesterday and even one minute not apart from him. He still felt warmth the place where Siwon’s fingertips touched to his cheeks and his hair. That made him pleasurable sensation to the whole body. He still heard when Siwon called him ‘Kyu’…. His body felt like floating in the clouds and thousands of butterflies flying in his stomach when he heard calling ‘Kyu’ to him. May be Siwon is the all what he thinking every minutes and seconds so Siwon is influencing all of his mind. Because of that even he dreamed about Siwon last night and that dream was so sweet. Even now his heartbeat was really pounding fast when he thought about the dream of last night. His cheeks were now turning really red like tomato because he dreamed that Siwon was kissing his lips gently and softly. Someone said “dreams are unconscious desires” if that so, he really wanted let Siwon kissed to him and he was expecting that. Oh my god? Am I really a ert or something? Why dreaming a thing like that… geez…. He murmured himself and shocked for thinking how he became with that shameful mind while caressing his lips. But still suddenly remembered that is a first kiss for him. No way, he was giving his first kiss to Siwon in dreams so how about in real life??? He smacked his head for thinking like that ert thought in early morning. Then he prepared himself to go school while sighing.

 

At first, he went to infirmary and told the doctor about his fever already gone and felt better now. The doctor still praised he is a good student even he was not fully recovery state still attend his class. But Kyuhyun only knew real fact behind he attends school. If he stayed at dorm he needed to wait Siwon come back dorm to see his face, but he has so eager to meet him. So that’s why the true fact he came to attend school was because of he at least wanted to see Siwon face again.

 

He already missed first class time and almost starting second when he has arrived class. Donghae immediately came beside him.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, are you ok now? Why you don’t rest today? You definitely don’t worry about lessons. You know? I already write everything for you.”

 

“Thanks Donghae-ah, it is just so boring in dorm, so I come here is better.”

 

“No need to thanks, buddy. By the way, I remembered yesterday Siwon came back to you? Aish!! What I said you remember? He is the kind of person who will blankly just look someone even nearly dying. If I didn’t said about you ill, I sure he will not be known.”

 

(chuckle) “Thanks again for let him know my state. But he was really good care to me. He even took me infirmary, you believe that? Then feed me porridge and so many things just caring me a lot”

 

“Really? Wow… I still can’t believe that. Someone like him!!! That cold arrogant guy take care you, anyway thanks god he still care someone else.”

 

Kyuhyun tried hard to emit his laughing mood. He bet that Donghae don’t know how he really cares him. But no need to expose it right?

At lunch break time, Kyuhyun and Donghae went to canteen as usual. But he urged to look for Siwon the whole way. But he saw nothing look alike him. He felt frustrated and had his lunch. After a while, he heard someone laughing cheerfully and he turned around to see who is that. ‘Yoona’ Then… his heartbeat was autonomic ally thumping a lot to see who is behind Yoona. Of course his Siwon… his usual stern and blank attitude neither smile nor laugh… Kyuhyun felt again that feeling trembling whole body like he is in fever while raised his head see Siwon. Yesterday he really forgot about Yoona because of too much romance atmosphere. Yoona sat a table far from him but Siwon still not sit there and walked back to him. Kyuhyun doesn’t know stay or move but he really wanna stay to see Siwon more.

“Kyuhyun… why you come school? I not wake you up in morning because purposely let you rest more. Now how about your fever?”

 

“Umm, I am already fine now. I feel bored at dorm that is why I come school”

 

“Okay, but after school you directly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter