Chap 6: Am I ert? Sorry Kyu.

My Little Sweet Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I add little (really really little) in this part. Little won't kill, huh? ><

First time writing and it may have not good, plz bear with it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@ Studio,

“Siwon-ah, what happen with you? I saw you spacing out lately”

 

Their break time of singing, Heechul, the one of his band mate asked him.

 

“Nothing much, I just confused with many cases. If make you all trouble, I really sorry dude.”

 

“Nah… It is nothing affect us, we all just worry you. Now school balls also close enough and I afraid you feel unwell or something. Most of all, we now training for preparing for album, isn’t it? So much work these days and take care yourself properly or you will fell later”

 

“I know, thanks for caring, I will rest a while and will be ok”

 

“Ok, ok. Then we go out eat lunch, how about you? Come with us?”

 

“Nope, if is ok, you just grab something for me”

 

“Fine, then we go now, you just rest”

 

After everyone left, he was alone in studio. He grabbed guitar the nearest one and played for random beats. A while, he murmured and started singing. The one when he composed the first time and never sang on the stage. Not knowing himself, he sign again now.

 

‘Don’t leave me’

When I’m tired from life I smile by looking at you

Stay with me, stay with me

When I’m happy, I think of you first

Stay with me, stay with me…………..

 

When he played that song, his mind fills only with someone “Kyu”, he did not know how much he changed. He didn’t understand his own heart. When he guard down, his heart already sinks a lot. Now he didn’t himself he cared a lot to Kyuhyun. Everything is differing from the start. That cold and awkward atmosphere between them melted bit by bit. Now so much close enough even made him felt shiver. At first, he confused his kissing incident toward Kyuhyun at that night Kyuhyun got fever. He knows the latter still not know he kissed him that night. He afraid one day Kyuhyun know that and felt disgusting upon that and avoided him. Then he realized he was already fallen in Kyuhyun even he knew he is not the type Kyuhyun interest and also knew Kyuhyun has someone loved. That fact always annoyed him so much. He was really restless and worried Kyuhyun will leave him. After that night, he also felt embarrassed to meet Kyuhyun. Although he tried himself not to see Kyuhyun, at canteen, he saw Kyuhyun and worried much to go ask. Thanks god Kyuhyun didn’t know about that kiss and finally he relieved.

 

But from that day on, he is really in trouble. Every time he missed that lingered taste of sweet and lychee scent from Kyuhyun’s lips. While in his frustration state, something also happened. One day, he came back from studio. Once he stepped in room, he heard “BANG~” and saw Kyuhyun fall from one of the desk. He was repairing light bulb and the desk is in unstable state that is why he fall. But after he witnessed that scene, he worried so much and run into room. He took Kyuhyun in bridal style and placed on the bed. Fortunately, nothing is serious. He felt pain and swollen at his ankle. He bandaged carefully while mad at Kyuhyun. He frowned and scolded him seriously. He couldn’t think properly because of too much worried. How about if something really bad thing happen when he alone? He felt destructed thinking like that. He yelled at him a lot and after a while he realized single word not come out from Kyuhyun. He raised Kyuhyun’s chin with his hands and freeze his heart beat. The way Kyuhyun’s eyes filled with watery side made him heart breathtaking. He shuddered and was really apparent how he suppressed his pain. Then he couldn’t let out another word to scold him. Autonomic ally his hand caressed Kyuhyun’s hair and he closed the gap and placed a gentle kiss on top of his forehead. Really… He can swear the kiss is nothing more than soothing. He just soothing the pain but for Kyuhyun, that kiss shocked a lot to him and startled while half opening his mouth. His cheeks flushed like beet red. That swollen and half opened mouth with those red cheeks attempts him really . He controlled himself before he tests that lips’ sweetness again. Then he run out from the room and left him alone. Because of course to relieved himself.

 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter