Chap 7:Behind the mask

My Little Sweet Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry.... Take so long to update

 

 

Finally arrive School ball opening day. The student council president said about School Ball Opening’s speech and the vice president presented the detail entertainment plan. All students showed excited expressions to participate in this ball opening. As expected, first program announced Choi Siwon’s band….

The real reason of most of girls in the ball room pretty form is cause of them to attract Siwon fall in love immediately and show a good expression with him. Various kinds of party dress is so colorful and amazing….

 

After a while, their band arrived to stage and all were applause really happily. To say the truth, the louder applause could be hear when Choi Siwon shows on stage. The smart black fit size tuxedo was really looking good with his manly body and y human being. He let his long hair freely not like usual pony-tail and waving that long hair made him mistake as handsome Greek God. When he started singing, all people were floating along his magic music and this song made them feel really romantic and amazing.

The first song he sings….

The first song he wrote…

“Don’t Leave Me”

He desperately wanted to sing this song in this opening. He knew Kyuhyun would not come here but he wished Kyuhyun can hear him somewhere. At least he chose this song for him. For all the audience below heard this song as first time.

 

But they didn’t recognize someone in this ball room murmured this song quietly. Far from the crowd, someone the feminine shape who wore light grey along silver ribbon tie the waist; wore silver high heel and covering face with silver mask standing at one side of corner quite familiar this song. All can only allowed to see that one thing; Under the mask, all can see that one’s doe eyes really luscious and pretty pairs….  Can attract all guys to death…

 

Light brown soft hair tie really fluffy and the crown made of star diamonds lie on her head proudly like a star dust princess fallen from the highest furthest sky.

 

‘Cho Kyuhyun’ of course that one star dust princess is Kyuhyun. But not as his will, the previous one Kyuhyun chose red dress y one was really not match with him and not fit at all. He really felt depressed about that and finally the shop owner Arjuma chose for him the one now he was wearing. He told her he just wanted to surprise all of his colleague as cross-dressing. So Arjuma without any doubt, she suggested this dress and thanks for her, she also helping in make-up and other weird stuff. Anyway, at least only this one night Choi Siwon can aware his existence then he would satisfy all this . He just too worried about if he recognize his truth face and disgust all of this thing, what could he do? Obviously, he would be ashamed for that and couldn’t face him anymore. He tried his best to prepare all this thing because of one word from Choi Siwon.

 

‘As my type, the one who can conquer all of my heart beat within only one glance and is stylish and smart girl’

 

But all of his worries disappeared absolutely when he seeing Siwon singing that song really amazingly. He quietly smiled himself. May be all of others might not know this song but for him he knew this song pretty familiar. Because Siwon didn’t sing that song in every show at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter