Chap:4 Kiss is a dream

My Little Sweet Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Double update. If you haven't read Chap 3 yet, plz read that first.

Thanks you....

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After finished first lessons, Siwon went to Kyuhyun’s classroom. Meanwhile he was looking for Kyuhyun not far from his room, but nothing found. He moved around corridor and met with Lee Donghae. When Lee Donghae saw him, he quickly approached to him.

 

“Siwon-shi, how about Kyuhyun? Really bad, huh? He massaged to me and told teacher to take one day leave for him. I thought he has no energy to call phone, isn’t it? Already take medicine? You prepared something to eat for him?”

Donghae just asking and he believed Siwon do nothing for Kyuhyun. Like he said before, Siwon is kind of person who just standing and looking even he is nearly died. But now he just hoped something and asked like that. Siwon became really startled. He didn’t expect that much of Kyuhyun happened like that. He saw Kyuhyun’s morning appearance is so pale but because of his stubbornness and childishness, he didn’t cared him. He didn’t speak back to Donghae and run immediately to Kyuhyun’s direction.

 

When he arrived dorm, he saw Kyuhyun was so pale and almost fainted like lifelessly. The whole body was sweating. He woke him up but he didn’t get any feedback from him. He nonstop called his name.

“Kyuhyun ah, yah! Pabo… wake up.”

 

“Umm….Si..Siwon…shi… you c..ome …back?”

 

“yah, that idiot, why didn’t tell me you are in that state. You really want to die that much?”

Kyuhyun didn’t response back and already fainted.

 

“Aish, so hot like hell, Cho Kyuhyun, don’t know what you are thinking?”

 

He didn’t said much and picked up Cho Kyuhyun’s body bridal style and run directly towards infirmary.

103 degree… Doctor injected and prepared all necessary. Siwon didn’t go back to his class and accompanied beside. To reduce fever, he placed dump cloth on his forehead exchanged continuously. He already forgot what he thought yesterday night. He thought he would give to some lessons to Kyuhyun and give his coldness action to him like he was giving punishment because of he didn’t care him. But how about now? He already forgot everything and only his mind was full of worried for Kyuhyun.

 

In evening, fever already down and Kyuhyun arrived back to his normal state. Then there was a problem beginning. When he felt little well form his fever, he told doctor to discharge and go back to his dorm.

 

“Doctor, Can I discharge now, fever already down and now I feel a lot better”

 

“But we need to monitor your state continuously, Kyuhyun. You just rest here, ok? If you feel really ok in this night, I will let you discharge tomorrow.”

 

“But I don’t like that scent of infirmary, it is really like hospital. Doctor I really hate hospital and here I really can’t feel well and even worse more than. So please let me discharge. After all Siwon will be my beside and don’t worry. He will inform you everything right? Ok? Doctor!!!!”

 

He whined really like baby and acted like so pity with puppy eyes. Siwon suppressed his anger because he found Kyuhyun’s adorable side but he didn’t want to let Kyuhyun show that to others too. Wait! If he showed to other, it is none of his business, right?

“Ok, I think Siwon can also handle and but something happen worse, inform me. I will definitely come to you”

 

“Yeah, Doctor”

 

Really didn’t know how much Kyuhyun went to his dorm, after hearing Doctor’s permit, he immediately prepared to go back dorm. Siwon looked on the two and most of all he surprised Doctor also agreed. Of course he thought Doctor also spelled under that puppy eyes and agreed everything. He couldn’t stand back more when he saw Kyuhyun quickly walked to dorm. He didn’t say anything and clutched Kyuhyun’s waist with his hand and pulled back to his chest like possessive boss. All along their walk didn’t speak anything each other. Kyuhyun felt really shy when he thought he was in Siwon embrace. But for Siwon, he didn’t realize that romantic moment and his mind was only dissatisfied about that puppy eyes show to that doctor.

 

They arrived their room, Siwon placed Kyuhyun on his bed and enveloped with blanket carefully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter