Chap 11:Kyu's little sweet secret

My Little Sweet Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy Reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Siwon dashed open dorm’s door but no one in there. Especially Kyuhyun… even his scent didn’t left in dorm. Siwon rushed blood upside down and his heart beats like hell. Where? Where is Kyuhyun now? Already left him because of his evil words? He realized he avoided Kyuhyun these days and already hurt him a lot. He can’t blame Kyuhyun left him now because all of this is caused by him. He can’t even see what is true and what is false. He already caught in Yoona’s evil plan and react Kyuhyun cool and heartlessly.

 

He search everywhere in dorm room even not left their bathroom. He sighed and suddenly remembered something. He half ran to cloth drawer. Then he relieved a bit. At least Kyuhyun didn’t left him alone. Still not left him. Because all of his clothes and stuffs were in his drawer. He felt so weak without still not seeing his beloved one. The one he most wanted to see is not in here. He sat Kyuhyun’s desk unawarely. Unintentionally he found something interesting. He took that book and took a look. OH!! That is a diary… Kyuhyun’s diary… He knew Kyuhyun writes diary everyday but he always take diary everywhere he go. But now why the diary left in dorm and the person Kyuhyun gone where? But he interested in this diary a lot. Cause he knew this diary can make Kyuhyun happy, smile and even laugh. So what is inside this diary? May be he wrote someone he interested in this diary, right? So he must take a look who the hell is that person? He start opened first page of diary then he froze his whole body because of some weird truth fact.

 

First page of Kyuhyun’s diary;

 

Name—Choi Siwon

 

What a lovely name!! huh??

To Siwon,

                To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world. Luckily, that one person is me and actually you are the whole beautiful world for me…

 

P.s  My heart beat is pounding only because of you….

 

P.P.s  May be I think I love you Siwon…

 

P.P.P.s Not may be… Just I am so sure I DEFINITELY DEADLY LOVING YOU CHOI SIWON AH!!!

 

Kyu

2015 Jan 2nd

 

So Siwon saw the name “Choi Siwon” in his diary and he still confused that ‘Choi Siwon’ indicates who? Is he? Or someone else? He pitifully dumbfounded thinking like nonsense and can’t believe that Siwon is exactly he. He looked again and confirmed the date… shows 6 months ago… but he has no clue he and Kyuhyun met that day 2nd Feb. He and Kyuhyun even still not arrived school’s dorm at that time. Then how???  But he continue read and understand much more.

 

(1st day we meet under the sakura tree… everything is so beautiful to me…

“Don’t leave me”

God give me one sweet present include someone’s sweet sound made only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter